User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 85

Thread: Former NFL player kills white family, then himself

  1. #41
    Proud Boomer Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Brat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Small Town USA
    Posts
    8,165
    Thanks
    71,564
    Thanked: 14,640
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Dang! Where the hell is Billy Bob? We used to have some enjoyable banter regarding NFL shenanigans!
    Unwavering loyalty for my President, Donald J Trump

    ~Shower the people you love with love~

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brat For This Useful Post:

    BooBoo (04-09-2021),Daily Bread (04-09-2021),TLSG (04-09-2021)

  3. #42
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 10.0%

    GalileoSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 1
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    it does a lot of good for race pimps..its how they earn a living..its how the democrat party was founded and still operates...
    whats your saying is it bothers you that people expose the race pimping for what it really is,,,a way of life for progs.
    Well, obviously it bothers me no matter who decides to inject race as a factor where there is no evidence that it is. I confronted many a protester of the George Floyd death on those grounds, and I confront anyone here for the same reason. But it certainly appears that you are not objective so we will leave it at that.
    Last edited by GalileoSmith; 04-09-2021 at 03:41 PM.

  4. #43
    Third rate troll V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

    Authentic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    7,240
    Thanks
    3,061
    Thanked: 6,198
    Rep Power
    11238719
    Quote Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
    Well, obviously it bothers me no matter who decides to inject race as a factor where there is no evidence that it is. I confronted many a protester of the George Floyd death on those grounds, and I confront anyone here for the same reason. But it certainly appears that you are not objective so we will leave it at that.
    What evidence do you have that race was not a factor?
    Spend a penny, step outside for a fag, and Bob's your uncle!

  5. #44
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 10.0%

    GalileoSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 1
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    What evidence do you have that race was not a factor?
    I have no evidence that race was not a factor. So, should I assume it was a factor? Like I said, I see nothing good coming from that.

  6. #45
    Third rate troll V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

    Authentic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    7,240
    Thanks
    3,061
    Thanked: 6,198
    Rep Power
    11238719
    Quote Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
    I have no evidence that race was not a factor. So, should I assume it was a factor? Like I said, I see nothing good coming from that.
    Are you even considering it as a factor? Are you "waiting for all the facts to come out"?
    Spend a penny, step outside for a fag, and Bob's your uncle!

  7. #46
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 10.0%

    GalileoSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 1
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Are you even considering it as a factor? Are you "waiting for all the facts to come out"?
    I think race could be a factor. So? Do we just assume what the factors are even if those factors are counterproductive?

  8. #47
    Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 18.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40,719
    Thanks
    94,879
    Thanked: 58,719
    Rep Power
    21474884
    Quote Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
    Well, obviously it bothers me no matter who decides to inject race as a factor where there is no evidence that it is. I confronted many a protester of the George Floyd death on those grounds, and I confront anyone here for the same reason. But it certainly appears that you are not objective so we will leave it at that.
    what you think of me is none of my business...

    you/progs/leftys interject race into EVERYTHING,,,its WHY we are having this conversation...

    if not for race pimping, the democrats would have nothing to say...

    it obvious thats where we're going to leave you as well...


    btw, the left doesnt just interject it,,,THEY LIE ABOUT CONSTANTLY.

    if you dont see that, then you are not paying attention...
    Last edited by Rutabaga; 04-09-2021 at 04:14 PM.
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

    Authentic (04-09-2021),BooBoo (04-09-2021)

  10. #48
    Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 18.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40,719
    Thanks
    94,879
    Thanked: 58,719
    Rep Power
    21474884
    Quote Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
    I think race could be a factor. So? Do we just assume what the factors are even if those factors are counterproductive?
    ever hear of the "me too" movement?

    how about "innocent until proven guilty?"

    the "me-too " movement was trying to put it ass backwards and claim guilt before proof of it...was that originated by the progs or pugs?

    "believe all woman" was more of the same nonsense/lies from the left.

    lies upon lies until the truth is so far buried it becomes unrecognizable...
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

    Authentic (04-09-2021)

  12. #49
    Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 18.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40,719
    Thanks
    94,879
    Thanked: 58,719
    Rep Power
    21474884
    [QUOTE=GalileoSmith;2734012]I think race could be a factor. So? Do we just assume what the factors are even if those factors are counterproductive?[/QUOTE]

    you say they're counter productive...i say nonsense...

    jesse jackson, al sharpton. barry soweto, and a long list of others use race pimping to earn a living...i doubt you could convince any of them their decades of race pimping was unproductive...hell, fat al owes millions in back taxes..think he got so rich talking about bunnies?
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

  13. #50
    Third rate troll V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

    Authentic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    7,240
    Thanks
    3,061
    Thanked: 6,198
    Rep Power
    11238719
    Quote Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
    I think race could be a factor. So? Do we just assume what the factors are even if those factors are counterproductive?
    If it is a possible factor, then you consider it. You don't analyze it and conclude that it should rejected because it might be "counterproductive".

    If so, the judge in Minneapolis might as well instruct the jury to find Chauvin guilty to avoid riots.
    Last edited by Authentic; 04-09-2021 at 04:27 PM.
    Spend a penny, step outside for a fag, and Bob's your uncle!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •