User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gang rapes become phenomena in London, as it becomes a more "international" city

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks

Gang rapes become phenomena in London, as it becomes a more "international" city

Take in a bunch of people from the worst most violent war-torn parts of the world and this is what happens.

Gang rape in London

"Thousands of teenage girls in London are at risk of being raped, according to the woman in charge of an official inquiry looking at sexual exploitation by gangs across England."

Gang who held machete to girl's throat and raped her face long jail term | Metro News
    Two men arrested after girl was ‘gang-raped in London park in broad daylight’ – The Sun
    Girls, 15, in gang rape horror | London Evening Standard | Evening Standard

"Two 15-year-old girls were gang-raped by up to 10 youths in a horrific attack in London last night."

Woman fought off five sex attackers in attempted rape in south London park, police reveal | Daily Mail Online

Hmm, sounds like there's a pattern here...

Again, I don't remember these type of news stories coming from London in the 1990s.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kazenatsu For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (04-08-2021),dinosaur (04-08-2021),Hermannsdenkmal (04-13-2021),Hillofbeans (04-08-2021),Lone Gunman (04-08-2021),Rutabaga (04-07-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    its them dame white supremacists' amish quakers taking their damn buggies over the pond!!!!
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (04-08-2021),Esdraelon (04-08-2021),Lone Gunman (04-08-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class

Thanks
    paki
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (04-08-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    london....no guns...

but a slingshot with used bullet leads will work and send them looking for a gun...

new tactical slings have sights, lasers and are deadly up to 300 ft...a used slug from a range etc. will have rifleing and all the marks of being fired from a gun...
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (04-08-2021),Lone Gunman (04-08-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    When I was a teenager we used to have group sex a lot at parties. A lot of threesomes - and orgies too. Listening to girl in BBC video that claims she was raped in a room by a bunch of boys because she "didnt care" makes me think that the girl was just a little slut. The fact is that a lot of young girls are massive sluts as teenagers and beyond. The reason they dont report being raped is because they were not raped at all - they are just sluts. Which girls are at risk? The so-called 'gang members' which are in low thousands in London are going to be raping nice girls or sluts? I knew a lot of girls when I was a teenager and if I was drunk with my friends after a footy game on weekend and we decided that we might hold an orgy we wouldnt call nice girls - we would call sluts. Right? So its the sluts that are at risk? Any girl that knows a member of a gang, whose numbers are in low thousands, is at risk of being raped? Thousands? Oh at least then. Not even low thousands because each of these gang members would know more than one girl each right. I bet they even know nice girls. What kinds of gangs are these anyway? Rape gangs?

Is it safe to say that sluts are at a greater risk of being raped by London rape gangs than nice girls?

edit - I guess it depends on what kind of rape we are talking about. Hold you down tie you up type rape or 'date rape'. You are going to have to hold or tie a nice girl down right? They do care. And not just after the fact when someone will give them attention for caring or pretending to. Thats all sluts really want isnt it. Attention.
    Last edited by TheOneOnly2; 04-07-2021 at 11:53 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheOneOnly2 For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (04-08-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    The paedophilic rape of 100,000 underage (10-13 years old ) little white girls by paki/bangladeshi moslems over the last 20 years in the Midlands and North of the Uk is now well documented.

Sweden became to Moslem Rape Jihad Capital of Europe 10 years ago. Here in Spain we've met several white blonde Swedish women who have fled Sweden because they no longer feel safe.

So yes, at some point the third world savages that occupy London were going to revert to form and start raping white women, courtesy of Sad Dick Khan. And I doubt any of them are 'sluts'.

(pops theoneonly2 into box marked "Idiot")
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 04-08-2021 at 03:38 AM.
    For Official use only. Please do not write in this space.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (04-08-2021),LadyMoonlight (04-08-2021),Lone Gunman (04-08-2021),Rutabaga (04-08-2021)

Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Liberals destroy authority, destroy the police, destroy morality then they are aghast at the result of their stupidity and PEOPLE SUFFER BECAUSE OF THEIR BS. Not being able to defend yourself and your family and owning guns is also part of it.
    ALL LIVES MATTER My Life, your life, our childrens lives, all childrens lives. Making it only SOME lives matter, divides us and fosters hatred and violence

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (04-08-2021),Lone Gunman (04-08-2021),Rutabaga (04-08-2021)

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    reelect mayor Khan .. he's gonna fix it

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

Common (04-08-2021),dinosaur (04-08-2021),Lone Gunman (04-08-2021),Victory101 (04-08-2021)

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Thanks
    No need to go to London, or Sweden, or blame refugees and Muslim gangs, that vile crap is going on everywhere.

Just google "sex extortion in high schools" and you will get more information than you want to know. Social media is the tool they use, and this is how it works. "Send me a pic of your *****". Stupid giggly girl does. "I'm gonna share this with everyone unless you meet me in the broom closet at noon." And there you go, rape, unreported, in the local high school.

Don't get me wrong. Roving gangs making it unsafe for women to walk the street is bad, but worry about your own kids. This is not a "in a land far away" problem.

Lots of problems with refugees. Public policy needs to change, but the current political climate seems to making that worse right now. Until we fix the refugee problem, that will only get worse. To paraphrase ... you can take the refugee out of the shithole country, but you can't take the shithole country out of the refugee. Until we understand that to be true, we will suffer.

Each of us, however, can fight this problem on our own turf. Teach your kids, young women especially, to be safe, to use social media wisely, and to not be victims. Teach them about the dangers. "the talk" that parents often put off in past generations needs to be updated and confronted early in this generation of social media. If your kids have phones, without "the talk", you're doing it wrong.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (04-08-2021),nonsqtr (04-08-2021),Oceander (04-08-2021),Rutabaga (04-08-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    No need to go to London, or Sweden, or blame refugees and Muslim gangs, that vile crap is going on everywhere.

Just google "sex extortion in high schools" and you will get more information than you want to know. Social media is the tool they use, and this is how it works. "Send me a pic of your *****". Stupid giggly girl does. "I'm gonna share this with everyone unless you meet me in the broom closet at noon." And there you go, rape, unreported, in the local high school.

Don't get me wrong. Roving gangs making it unsafe for women to walk the street is bad, but worry about your own kids. This is not a "in a land far away" problem.

Lots of problems with refugees. Public policy needs to change, but the current political climate seems to making that worse right now. Until we fix the refugee problem, that will only get worse. To paraphrase ... you can take the refugee out of the shithole country, but you can't take the shithole country out of the refugee. Until we understand that to be true, we will suffer.

Each of us, however, can fight this problem on our own turf. Teach your kids, young women especially, to be safe, to use social media wisely, and to not be victims. Teach them about the dangers. "the talk" that parents often put off in past generations needs to be updated and confronted early in this generation of social media. If your kids have phones, without "the talk", you're doing it wrong.

The school problem is definitely there, it is definitely a lot bigger than anyone is willing to admit, and neither the police nor the school administrators - in my sad experience - are willing to do much about it.
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

#RESISTBidet

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oceander For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (04-08-2021),Lone Gunman (04-08-2021)

Thread Information