User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gang rapes become phenomena in London, as it becomes a more "international" city

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    When I was a teenager we used to have group sex a lot at parties. A lot of threesomes - and orgies too. Listening to girl in BBC video that claims she was raped in a room by a bunch of boys because she "didnt care" makes me think that the girl was just a little slut. The fact is that a lot of young girls are massive sluts as teenagers and beyond. The reason they dont report being raped is because they were not raped at all - they are just sluts. Which girls are at risk? The so-called 'gang members' which are in low thousands in London are going to be raping nice girls or sluts? I knew a lot of girls when I was a teenager and if I was drunk with my friends after a footy game on weekend and we decided that we might hold an orgy we wouldnt call nice girls - we would call sluts. Right? So its the sluts that are at risk? Any girl that knows a member of a gang, whose numbers are in low thousands, is at risk of being raped? Thousands? Oh at least then. Not even low thousands because each of these gang members would know more than one girl each right. I bet they even know nice girls. What kinds of gangs are these anyway? Rape gangs?

Is it safe to say that sluts are at a greater risk of being raped by London rape gangs than nice girls?

edit - I guess it depends on what kind of rape we are talking about. Hold you down tie you up type rape or 'date rape'. You are going to have to hold or tie a nice girl down right? They do care. And not just after the fact when someone will give them attention for caring or pretending to. Thats all sluts really want isnt it. Attention.
    Promiscuity is not rape. Yep, young women are being sexualized earlier in each generation, and the need for attention drives many young women to "put out", but that is not rape. Rape is about power.

A girl getting passed around at a party may not be rape if the girl is able to refuse and chooses not to, but a gang interrupting a walk in the park is completely different.

I sincerely hope your post is bluster or satire. If not, possibly you are confused. Or maybe I am confused as to what you mean in your post.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Oceander (04-08-2021),Victory101 (04-08-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kazenatsu View Post
    Take in a bunch of people from the worst most violent war-torn parts of the world and this is what happens.

Gang rape in London

"Thousands of teenage girls in London are at risk of being raped, according to the woman in charge of an official inquiry looking at sexual exploitation by gangs across England."

Gang who held machete to girl's throat and raped her face long jail term | Metro News
    Two men arrested after girl was ‘gang-raped in London park in broad daylight’ – The Sun
    Girls, 15, in gang rape horror | London Evening Standard | Evening Standard

"Two 15-year-old girls were gang-raped by up to 10 youths in a horrific attack in London last night."

Woman fought off five sex attackers in attempted rape in south London park, police reveal | Daily Mail Online

Hmm, sounds like there's a pattern here...

Again, I don't remember these type of news stories coming from London in the 1990s.

I don't know when it starters but the level of rape, assault and robbery are higher in UK then here. A secret the anti-gunners don't like us to know.
    Is there really much reddeemability for people who gang rape 15 years olds? I'm thinking no.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (04-08-2021),ruthless terrier (04-08-2021)

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Is there really much reddeemability for people who gang rape 15 years olds? I'm thinking no.

inability for the males to assimilate into their host's culture. same thing happening all over Europe.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (04-08-2021),Lone Gunman (04-08-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless terrier View Post

inability for the males to assimilate into their host's culture. same thing happening all over Europe.
    But might it happen less if some of these women were carrying? Not just women either , what could a man do without a gun against so many to stop the rape?
    Last edited by donttread; 04-08-2021 at 01:47 PM.

Thread Information