User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ashli Babbitt’s Manner of Death During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach Ruled a Homicide

  1. #1
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.0%

    Freewill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,192
    Thanks
    4,080
    Thanked: 5,701
    Rep Power
    7893191

    Ashli Babbitt’s Manner of Death During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach Ruled a Homicide

    Well, well, well, maybe justice will be served. But I am sure that Biden already has the pardon in his pocket.

    The District of Columbia Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Wednesday released the official cause of death for four people who died during the Jan. 6 Capitol breach, ruling that protester Ashli Babbitt’s manner of death was a homicide.

    Ashli Babbitt’s Manner of Death During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach Ruled a Homicide by DC Medical Examiner’s Office (theepochtimes.com)

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

    NRAforlife (04-07-2021),Oceander (04-07-2021),teeceetx (04-07-2021)

  3. #2
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 21.0%

    Dr. Felix Birdbiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Around other people
    Posts
    29,356
    Thanks
    9,840
    Thanked: 31,734
    Rep Power
    21474873
    As with the Minneapolis trial "homicide" does not mean murder. It only means the death was the result of another human beings actions and its highly unlikely the DC police will throw one of its own under the bus like the police chief of Minneapolis did.
    “The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.”

    Benjamin Disraeli

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

    Foghorn (04-08-2021)

  5. #3
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.0%

    Freewill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,192
    Thanks
    4,080
    Thanked: 5,701
    Rep Power
    7893191
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    As with the Minneapolis trial "homicide" does not mean murder. It only means the death was the result of another human beings actions and its highly unlikely the DC police will throw one of its own under the bus like the police chief of Minneapolis did.
    I suppose you are right. Even though it was watched life and it is clear she offered no threat they will just sweep it under the rug. Anyone with a brain has to see it was indeed homicide but that certainly doesn't mean murder.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

    Foghorn (04-08-2021)

  7. #4
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    teeceetx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    25,525
    Thanks
    39,607
    Thanked: 38,247
    Rep Power
    21474870
    We still don't know who murdered her!!!!

    How is this being kept secret?

    I remember reading the person responsible was in hiding because of death threats!

    Many people must know.

    Anyone here have any idea?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

    Foghorn (04-08-2021)

  9. #5
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.0%

    Foghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,328
    Thanks
    13,617
    Thanked: 13,047
    Rep Power
    20291216
    I've heard the name David Bailey, but I'm not buying it.

    He was an officer injured the day Rep. Scalise was shot at the baseball game.

  10. #6
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.0%

    Freewill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,192
    Thanks
    4,080
    Thanked: 5,701
    Rep Power
    7893191
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    We still don't know who murdered her!!!!

    How is this being kept secret?

    I remember reading the person responsible was in hiding because of death threats!

    Many people must know.

    Anyone here have any idea?
    My idea is that the death threat excuse is just pure unadulterated BS. That excuse is used to cover for the person and keep his identity secret.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

    Oceander (04-08-2021)

  12. #7
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 52.0%

    patrickt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Posts
    34,787
    Thanks
    4,846
    Thanked: 24,779
    Rep Power
    21474879
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    Well, well, well, maybe justice will be served. But I am sure that Biden already has the pardon in his pocket.
    Don't hold your breath.
    "Although the term homicide is sometimes used synonymously with murder, homicide is broader in scope than murder. Murder is a form of criminal homicide; other forms of homicide might not constitute criminal acts. These homicides are regarded as justified or excusable."
    Homicide legal definition of homicide

    The "homicide" was investigated immediately and within a few days the "homicide" was declared legal and justified. The media meekly accepted this bogus investigation, asked no questions, demanded no answers, and moved on quickly to the insurrection and domestic terrorism issues.


    Name another shooting where a police officer killed an unarmed person and three months later the officer's identity was still a secret and the reason he shot her has never been discussed.
    Last edited by patrickt; 04-08-2021 at 08:38 AM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

    Oceander (04-08-2021)

  14. #8
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 72.0%

    Oceander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    LIRR
    Posts
    6,949
    Thanks
    11,551
    Thanked: 11,113
    Rep Power
    15435228
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Don't hold your breath.
    "Although the term homicide is sometimes used synonymously with murder, homicide is broader in scope than murder. Murder is a form of criminal homicide; other forms of homicide might not constitute criminal acts. These homicides are regarded as justified or excusable."
    Homicide legal definition of homicide

    The "homicide" was investigated immediately and within a few days the "homicide" was declared legal and justified. The media meekly accepted this bogus investigation, asked no questions, demanded no answers, and moved on quickly to the insurrection and domestic terrorism issues.


    Name another shooting where a police officer killed an unarmed person and three months later the officer's identity was still a secret and the reason he shot her has never been discussed.
    Good point.
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

    #RESISTBidet

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •