User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most alien civilisations risk fuelling global warming on their planets

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    I think the Gates/Soros/Bezos/Zuckthefuck clan has decided massive depopulation is the answer and covid was their first shot at it. Expect a lot worse next time.
    MEXICO HAS HONEST ELECTIONS WITH IN PERSON VOTING AND PHOTO VOTER ID. AND AMERICA?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mainecoons For This Useful Post:

darroll (04-07-2021),Quark (04-07-2021)

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoons View Post
    I think the Gates/Soros/Bezos/Zuckthefuck clan has decided massive depopulation is the answer and covid was their first shot at it. Expect a lot worse next time.

Actually, i thought AIDS, and then possibly Bird flu were test runs of various possible bioweps. So they looked for something exotic in an animal, preferably a whole new class of virus we have no defence against, and BINGO, they found coronaviruses in bats.
    For Official use only. Please do not write in this space.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (04-07-2021)

Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    I expect sterility to be a "side effect" of these vaccines, and I don't feel like a kooky conspiracy theory whackjob for thinking it.
    "I told you the economy was going to tank under Trump". "Yeah you did. Pre Pandemic". "It was going to tank even without the Pandemic". "Uh-huh. Trumps economy was hitting it out of the park Pre Pandemic." <---My cut and paste time saving signature - for all the doom and gloom predictors who will try to rewrite history.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (04-07-2021),Mainecoons (04-07-2021),Quark (04-07-2021)

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    I might give it some thought if I had not watched doctored records and broken thermometers that never were replaced.
    GW is making Albert G. more rich than he was.
    Put a cork in the volcanoes.
    Buy carbon credits is the way the libs fix it. (throw money at your problems)
    OH: I watched a show about the ice sheets that were melting and the water ran into the ground but did not raise the sea level. ok

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darroll For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (04-07-2021),Quark (04-07-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    I posted the article out of interest and to start debate, cos thats what we are all here for, innit, rite?
    Just so you know i think a) clearly the climate is doing stuff and b) its far from clear we are the main cause because c) there too many people with vested interest fiddling the data.
    The real position about why is clear as mud.
    First off, your right in that the climate is changing. My wife can remember snow drifts over the front door of her house when she was young. They have had nothing like that lately although this past winter was colder (there) than any of the young people have seen before.

But historically we are nowhere near the coldest that the earth has seen nor are we anywhere near the warmest the earth has seen. And in the past we have had stretches far longer than the human race has been keeping records of cold getting warmer & hot getting colder. To jump right out & say that people caused this is just about as logical as saying that it was caused by the loss of the number of dodo birds. Just because 2 things happen at the same time does not mean that one caused the other. And the fact that the earth has cycles of this many times in the past should have weighed a lot before jumping to that conclusion. But of course just waiting, watching & studying doesn't fatten people's pockets.

Oh & the last I heard people driving east down I-10 haven't driven off in the ocean like they said would have within the next 5 years.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (04-07-2021),Quark (04-07-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks
    Unless those alien planets have Japanese fishermen that are killing off many species such as sharks and ruining the food chain in the ocean and affecting water temperatures they should be good to go.

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    Hear! Hear! Right on! Gates himself has said there are too many people and he and his clan should be the only people allowed to live on planet earth. I kid you not.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    Actually, i thought AIDS, and then possibly Bird flu were test runs of various possible bioweps. So they looked for something exotic in an animal, preferably a whole new class of virus we have no defence against, and BINGO, they found coronaviruses in bats.
    Actually, this is not a new virus. All flu like viruses including the common cold is a coronavirus. The CCP virus is SARS-CV-2. There was already a SARS-CV-1. But I agree that this is bio-warfare.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

darroll (04-07-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    I expect sterility to be a "side effect" of these vaccines, and I don't feel like a kooky conspiracy theory whackjob for thinking it.
    That side effect is already starting to show up.

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    First off, your right in that the climate is changing. My wife can remember snow drifts over the front door of her house when she was young. They have had nothing like that lately although this past winter was colder (there) than any of the young people have seen before.

But historically we are nowhere near the coldest that the earth has seen nor are we anywhere near the warmest the earth has seen. And in the past we have had stretches far longer than the human race has been keeping records of cold getting warmer & hot getting colder. To jump right out & say that people caused this is just about as logical as saying that it was caused by the loss of the number of dodo birds. Just because 2 things happen at the same time does not mean that one caused the other. And the fact that the earth has cycles of this many times in the past should have weighed a lot before jumping to that conclusion. But of course just waiting, watching & studying doesn't fatten people's pockets.

Oh & the last I heard people driving east down I-10 haven't driven off in the ocean like they said would have within the next 5 years.
    We have had two snowball earths, the Great Oxygen Catastrophe and in the Carboniferous the Co2 levels were double what they are now.

All the panic is for nothing. Life will go on. The climate might change and not be agreeable to us, but species evolve, other species die out, new species appear to fill the new ecological niches that are created by the climate changing. Its no biggy. The Earth has adapted to the changing climate for 4 billion years. it will go on, with or without us.l
    For Official use only. Please do not write in this space.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Oceander (04-07-2021),Quark (04-07-2021)

Thread Information