Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hometime With KARL the "Culver's" Cuopon Edition

Diplomatic Asshole V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Base "Model"

Actually I think that's the last True Base ya can even buy..

Pickups ain't 5 speed no more

Even the Koreans and Japs made Automatic and Air/Conditioners "Standard" on Hatchbacks

Nowadays everybody wants a Screen to link iPhone and "Backup Cameras"

Let's me tell ya something right there @FirstGenCanadian to Replace that Dash Screen is like 2/3 Grand..

Back Up Cameras...First Off Look in those MIRROR.

Secondly those Big Eyes in my Video wernt "Factory"

I bought those at ACE Hardware & stuck-em on Myself
    Sorry, what? How did I get dragged into this conversation?
    When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room for racism. ~Donald J. Trump
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. ~D. H. Lawrence
    Quote Originally Posted by RGV View Post
    This is America. When you make an accusation, like you have, the burden of proof is on you.
    Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, all the other genders are from Uranus.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

Karl (04-04-2021),Northern Rivers (04-02-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Were you happy with what you got there? That is the thing, I go through a drive through, get cold food, something sitting for a while or not what I ordered, or go in and they give me the same, I am asking for the money back. I think it depends on who is in the joint when you get there. Does Culvers have Quail eggs?
    You saw how LONG the the Drive Thru line was..

Oftentimes it's "FASTER" to actually Park and go inside..

Now @12icer that's provided ya live in a State that allows indoor dining.

Some places are still Drive Thru only..

But even before Covid19 the Most people are LAZY so Drive Thru windows were already like morning rush hour..

Covid19 made it like add a crash to rush hour too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

12icer (04-04-2021)

SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Wish I could find a decent one. I got 3 grand put up. Probably need more than that.
    I had $7500 cash or Half Down but my initial loan was 12.75% APRY with GM Financial..

After making a year of Payments and singing up for afew credit cards got up to a 660 credit score and was able to Refinance at the Credit Union at 5.25%

Now @Kris P Bacon 3k is decent down payment but you'll probably have to eat the crap sandwich a year or so..

But make all payments On Time after 6 months you should be able to get afew credit cards too..

Then use the Credit Cards for Gas & Groceries and just pay the statement In Full every month

Now a year or 18 months you should atleast have a FICO Score on the 600s then find a Credit Union to Refinance at much Lower Rate

Another thing too is make sure the Dealership Loan ain't "Front-Loaded"

This is a trick they do but that means INTEREST is Paid "First" before Principle and ya basically SCREWED

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (04-05-2021)

Fossil nut/Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    I had $7500 cash or Half Down but my initial loan was 12.75% APRY with GM Financial..

After making a year of Payments and singing up for afew credit cards got up to a 660 credit score and was able to Refinance at the Credit Union at 5.25%

Now @Kris P Bacon 3k is decent down payment but you'll probably have to eat the crap sandwich a year or so..

But make all payments On Time after 6 months you should be able to get afew credit cards too..

Then use the Credit Cards for Gas & Groceries and just pay the statement In Full every month

Now a year or 18 months you should atleast have a FICO Score on the 600s then find a Credit Union to Refinance at much Lower Rate

This is a trick they do but that means INTEREST is Paid "First" before Principle and ya basically SCREWED
    Oh hell no, no dealership for me. I got feelers at work. I got four new tires at cost my boss pays, 265$ for 4 new shoes, probably 400+ retail. And I get half price labor, mount and balance cost me 50$

No more "maypops" on my van. I'll take my time finding decent used and pay 100% on day one.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Karl (04-04-2021),Northern Rivers (04-05-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks

C'mon...you actually sung and got credit cards???
    You're only as good as your last performance.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Dr. Felix Birdbiter (04-07-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Wish I could find a decent one. I got 3 grand put up. Probably need more than that.
    I have a 1998 Wrangler that runs very good. Looks like ham and shit without the ham but everything except the a/c, horn or air bags work very well. It needs sun shades on the driver's side. It only has 198,753 miles on it so I couldn't let it go cheap you know
    “The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.”

Benjamin Disraeli

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

Karl (04-13-2021),Kris P Bacon (04-07-2021)

Thread Information