User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sign of the times....people are fed up with it

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tlmjl View Post
    Myself...I truly believe there is a possibility of something happening (divine intervention) before us "oldies but goodies" pass on. Prophecies dictate that it will happen. Similar to what the 3 wise men experienced during the birth of Jesus. Similar, yes.....but has nothing to do with his birth.
    Deep inside there's something that believes it will come to pass. I always feel there is something I need to do.......... but........... I am thinking that what that is is to patiently wait.

I am told, from several people I absolutely trust.... that it will happen.

I think the time of warning people is almost over with. I am not sure I am strong enough to see what's going to happen. From the little bits I've heard, there are horrible things, beyond words or imagination, to come to light in order to save us. But I want to see it. I want to be alive to witness whatever it is.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

tlmjl (03-10-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Deep inside there's something that believes it will come to pass. I always feel there is something I need to do.......... but........... I am thinking that what that is is to patiently wait.

I am told, from several people I absolutely trust.... that it will happen.

I think the time of warning people is almost over with. I am not sure I am strong enough to see what's going to happen. From the little bits I've heard, there are horrible things, beyond words or imagination, to come to light in order to save us. But I want to see it. I want to be alive to witness whatever it is.
    Totally agree....personally, I have put extensive time into disseminating Catholic Prophecies. Its amazing what they said and how it has come to be. The future is in the now and ever present.

I am by no means a prophet, just someone who has compiled information as it pertains to our future. We here may not witness it but our children and grandchildren will. One other significant note. There will be a sign (east)...and a majority of mankind will be snatched from evil. There, I finally said (WROTE) it.

Faith for some is weak....but God's Mercy is stronger
    For what is your life? It is a mist that appears for a brief time, and afterwards will vanish away? James 4 15

Lord, give me humility, then hit me strong....... Blessed Anne Catherine Emmrich

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tlmjl For This Useful Post:

usfan (03-11-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Totally agree....personally, I have put extensive time into disseminating Catholic Prophecies. Its amazing what they said and how it has come to be. The future is in the now and ever present.

I am by no means a prophet, just someone who has compiled information as it pertains to our future. We here may not witness it but our children and grandchildren will. One other significant note. There will be a sign (east)...and a majority of mankind will be snatched from evil. There, I finally said (WROTE) it.
    A sign in the East? I'm glad you wrote it. I am not a prophet at all but I do read a lot and I can put things together.... and figure stuff out. I've always been pretty good at that.

The thing is, because humans are involved we can't know the exact time. Things move and change with fluidity. And that's okay.

I know that if I don't live to see what is going to happen, my children will............but I am quite certain that while they will marvel at it, they won't see the significance in it that I will see if I am allowed to experience it. Not that that matters to the universe, but it matters to me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

tlmjl (03-11-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks
    All this angst is because we are well over this planet's carrying capacity...approaching 8 billion, rapidly.

Gaia will shrug a lot of us, off her back. Every ecosystem does this....

Dig in, folks. We have. Watch what happens to gold and silver. Digital currencies that only exist so long as there is electricity?

It's Bernie Madoff 2.0

Sign of the times? Sure is...
    It's not how you find the notes...it's how your fingers leave them. That's who you are.

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    All this angst is because we are well over this planet's carrying capacity...approaching 8 billion, rapidly.

Gaia will shrug a lot of us, off her back. Every ecosystem does this....

Dig in, folks. We have. Watch what happens to gold and silver. Digital currencies that only exist so long as there is electricity?

It's Bernie Madoff 2.0

Sign of the times? Sure is...
    Madoff......He could not have been named more appropriately.
    C'mon,man.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    A sign in the East? I'm glad you wrote it. I am not a prophet at all but I do read a lot and I can put things together.... and figure stuff out. I've always been pretty good at that.

The thing is, because humans are involved we can't know the exact time. Things move and change with fluidity. And that's okay.

I know that if I don't live to see what is going to happen, my children will............but I am quite certain that while they will marvel at it, they won't see the significance in it that I will see if I am allowed to experience it. Not that that matters to the universe, but it matters to me.
    Jen...was gonna send this to you via pm. Decided to just post it here....people...make of it what you want.

Not going to explain to you who Padre Pio was....find out yourself. Highlight his name and do a search.... Personally, I never heard of him till probably 10 years ago.

Maybe their should be a thread on end times. How would the natives respond to that one! Have spent copious amounts of time learning what I can about CATHOLIC prophesies. It has quickly become a topic of discussion in many circles.

Here is an excerpt from "Our Lady of Heede". Referring to the light from the East. Apparition during the 1940's with Greta Gansforth....do a search....she also had the stigmata.

“I will come with My peace. With a few faithful, I will build up My Kingdom. As a flash of lightning this Kingdom will come . . . much faster than mankind will realize. I will give them a special light. For some this light will be a blessing; for others darkness. The light will come like the Star that showed the way to the wise men. Mankind will experience My love and My power. I will show them My justice and My mercy. My dearly beloved children, the hour comes closer and closer. Pray without ceasing!”
    Last edited by tlmjl; 03-11-2021 at 05:35 PM.

Faith for some is weak....but God's Mercy is stronger
    For what is your life? It is a mist that appears for a brief time, and afterwards will vanish away? James 4 15

Lord, give me humility, then hit me strong....... Blessed Anne Catherine Emmrich

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Jen...was gonna send this to you via pm. Decided to just post it here....people...make of it what you want.

Not going to explain to you who Padre Pio was....find out yourself. Highlight his name and do a search.... Personally, I never heard of him till probably 10 years ago.

Maybe their should be a thread on end times. How would the natives respond to that one! Have spent copious amounts of time learning what I can about CATHOLIC prophesies. It has quickly become a topic of discussion in many circles.

Here is an excerpt from "Our Lady of Heede". Referring to the light from the East. Apparition during the 1940's with Greta Gansforth....do a search....she also had the stigmata.

“I will come with My peace. With a few faithful, I will build up My Kingdom. As a flash of lightning this Kingdom will come . . . much faster than mankind will realize. I will give them a special light. For some this light will be a blessing; for others darkness. The light will come like the Star that showed the way to the wise men. Mankind will experience My love and My power. I will show them My justice and My mercy. My dearly beloved children, the hour comes closer and closer. Pray without ceasing!”
    Thank you. That was good. I do believe that we are right on the verge of some magnificent, miraculous changes to everything we know. We don't need to know exactly when it will happen. It is enough to know it will be soon.

It is time to be ready for whatever this event looks like.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

tlmjl (03-11-2021)

Thread Information