User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Best fast food sandwich?

  1. #61
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 62.0%

    Physics Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    5,211
    Thanks
    2,982
    Thanked: 5,921
    Rep Power
    14166331
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    @US Conservative - if you ever can get to Kennebunkport ,Maine there's a place called the Clam Shack just by the small bridge that goes over a little inlet in town . This place has lobster and clam rolls that can't be beat plus the little town of Kennebunk is a great place for a quiet vacation .
    Back 30 years ago, when I lived in Boston, I took a short vaca trip up to Bar Harbor. We had been enjoying buying chicken and one claw lobsters in Peabody, but I had heard of the lobster shacks in Maine. We stopped in one, it was open air with a tin roof, no walls, and old wooden picnic tables. It was perfect. With a beer and the lobster and melted butter and sides on paper plates, quite memorable.

    Does that world even exist anymore?
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

  2. #62
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocialOverdrive
    Overall activity: 54.0%

    US Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    moving on
    Posts
    10,543
    Thanks
    16,355
    Thanked: 19,606
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    its the only place that can make a $5 burger. you can do one at your house, and itll taste better, but then you wouldnt have the fries and peanuts. im sorry your fries were soggy. you shouldve complained. wouldve prolly gotten a free burger to go ifn ya hadv.
    Doubt.

  3. #63
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocialOverdrive
    Overall activity: 54.0%

    US Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    moving on
    Posts
    10,543
    Thanks
    16,355
    Thanked: 19,606
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Back 30 years ago, when I lived in Boston, I took a short vaca trip up to Bar Harbor. We had been enjoying buying chicken and one claw lobsters in Peabody, but I had heard of the lobster shacks in Maine. We stopped in one, it was open air with a tin roof, no walls, and old wooden picnic tables. It was perfect. With a beer and the lobster and melted butter and sides on paper plates, quite memorable.

    Does that world even exist anymore?
    You tell us darpa.

    And I actually like darpa.

  4. #64
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocialOverdrive
    Overall activity: 54.0%

    US Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    moving on
    Posts
    10,543
    Thanks
    16,355
    Thanked: 19,606
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Back 30 years ago, when I lived in Boston, I took a short vaca trip up to Bar Harbor. We had been enjoying buying chicken and one claw lobsters in Peabody, but I had heard of the lobster shacks in Maine. We stopped in one, it was open air with a tin roof, no walls, and old wooden picnic tables. It was perfect. With a beer and the lobster and melted butter and sides on paper plates, quite memorable.

    Does that world even exist anymore?
    Breathe deeply.

    I'm 40 so I get cha real hard boi.

    Haha hi!

  5. #65
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 62.0%

    Physics Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    5,211
    Thanks
    2,982
    Thanked: 5,921
    Rep Power
    14166331
    All right... Time to make myself hungry.

    In no particular order, except for the first one...

    Roy Rogers double bacon BBQ cheesburger
    BK Whopper with cheese
    McD double cheesburger
    McD fish, but only during Lent
    TacoBell Burrito Supreme
    Subway meatball
    Subway BMT
    Hardee's 1/3 pound cheesburger


    But a Chicago Hotdog with all the fixin's is better than all of that.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

  6. #66
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 62.0%

    Physics Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    5,211
    Thanks
    2,982
    Thanked: 5,921
    Rep Power
    14166331
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Breathe deeply.

    I'm 40 so I get cha real hard boi.

    Haha hi!

    Do you speak english too?
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

  7. #67
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocialOverdrive
    Overall activity: 54.0%

    US Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    moving on
    Posts
    10,543
    Thanks
    16,355
    Thanked: 19,606
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    All right... Time to make myself hungry.

    In no particular order, except for the first one...

    Roy Rogers double bacon BBQ cheesburger
    BK Whopper with cheese
    McD double cheesburger
    McD fish, but only during Lent
    TacoBell Burrito Supreme
    Subway meatball
    Subway BMT
    Hardee's 1/3 pound cheesburger


    But a Chicago Hotdog with all the fixin's is better than all of that.
    I bang on plates for Catfish and Chicago dogs.

    Totally not practicing before I caught. Or is it vought?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •