User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Sussex-ese

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StanAtStanFan View Post
    So was an innocent Princess Diana and the Crown threw her out of the kitchen, then had her killed while Charles walked away with his sex bomb.
    Nice innocent, respected family them.

Stan
    yes, idk why you keep flogging this point. Diana as used as breeding stock to produce the next in succession, because Camilla was too old. The issue was the RF didnt want the heir to the throne's mother marrying a raghead, which what was as going to transpire. Diana knew this and was playing with fire, and it wasnt the first time shed opened her legs, add to the list a Royal protection officer, and two members of the Scots Guards at least. . Markle has made exactly the same error as Diana also made, by blabbing to the press. Had Diana been a good girl and kept her head down she would probably have been ok. Ditto Markle. Unfortunately motor mouth has decided to declare war. So be its, its a war she cant win.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

LadyMoonlight (03-08-2021),Rutabaga (03-08-2021)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Sounds like you have some sexual attraction or perversion for the sparkle eh? LOL.

Stan
    Idiot. Are you getting upset because I can tear your idiot points to pieces?. Best stop posting then, moron, your contributions are now dropping below the required IQ level for me to bother with. If your best response has become "Nah nah you fancy megan", then find a 9 year old to talk to, for that sort of banal level of conversation.
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 03-08-2021 at 09:35 AM.

V.I.P. Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    Idiot. Are you getting upset because I can tear your idiot points to pieces?. Best stop posting then, moron, your contributions are now dropping below the required IQ level for me to bother with. If your best response has become "Nah nah you fancy megan", then find a 9 year old to talk to, for that sort of banal level of conversation.

Your speculation about Princess Diana's flirtations, true, but she apparently didn't engage in them until she discovered Charles had already broken the marriage up. He never cared a wit about her. Yes - from the Royal Family, she was used as breeding stock for an heir, and provided same. Eventually, they threw her out. The Queen not wanting an Arab in the Royal Family - also probably true - but kicking Diana out, withdrawing her title, nothing but pure spite, the British people never considered her as anything but a Princess, even AFTER the Queen took her title away.

Your wonderful Queen is one prejudiced bitch whenever she wants to be, and she wants to be a lot of times over many things she doesn't agree with. One of the many reasons America decided no royalty when we wrote our Constitution. She isn't alone, that entire collection of Queens; Kings; Counts; Dukes; and other various hangers on - all across Europe from the mid-1800's to the start of World War II, were useless.

Now - it obviously appears I am getting under your skin - as you explode and start calling a VIP poster an idiot and nine-year old. I am far, far from that. Some may not like my style, many do. But try to stick to the facts, past and present. You haven't refuted anything that I wrote yet, and apparently you can't, or as you posted, my post was too long for you to answer. So my apologies for your inability to discuss topics due to a reading comprehension problem.

Let me make it real easy for you. The only thing I like about England; London, the Queen, or your history, is the Beatles. The rest of Wally World on the Thames is nothing more than PR show, serving no purpose IMO.

Stan

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thanks
    yes, idk why you keep flogging this point. Diana as used as breeding stock to produce the next in succession, because Camilla was too old. The issue was the RF didnt want the heir to the throne's mother marrying a raghead, which what was as going to transpire. Diana knew this and was playing with fire, and it wasnt the first time shed opened her legs, add to the list a Royal protection officer, and two members of the Scots Guards at least. . Markle has made exactly the same error as Diana also made, by blabbing to the press. Had Diana been a good girl and kept her head down she would probably have been ok. Ditto Markle. Unfortunately motor mouth has decided to declare war. So be its, its a war she cant win.
    Bingo!!!!

Banned Achievements:

Thanks

Your wonderful Queen is one prejudiced bitch

Stan

Show me one demonstrably provable example of the Queen being racist. The only racist prejudice in this thread is coming from you, you nasty little bigot.

I think the conversation with you is over, its not a debate or discussion any more, its just a bitter twisted yankee - turd spouting unsupported racist hate. Not at all interested in this garbage. .
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 03-08-2021 at 06:13 PM.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Just my two cents' worth: Diana knew what she was getting into, she knew that the only reason Charles wanted to marry her was to get his family off his back, and she still went forward with it. Then, after the bride-buzz of the wedding wore off, she got buyer's remorse - poo widdle Diana - and tried to make herself the witness victim. She came from upper class family, she had a grandmother who schooled her in the finer arts of navigating the RF, and she had more than enough warning about what was likely to come down the road.

She was her own worst enemy. Just like Markle, she suffered from too much onanistic self-pity.

I would spare as much sympathy for her as I would for Charles, which is to say: not much. Charles is a dog, but then, he always has been, always will be, and never made any real bones about it in the first place.
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

V.I.P. Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class

Thanks
    Show me one demonstrably provable example of the Queen being racist. The only racist prejudice in this thread is coming from you, you nasty little bigot.

I think the conversation with you is over, its not a debate or discussion any more, its just a bitter twisted yankee - turd spouting unsupported racist hate. Not at all interested in this garbage. .

Wow! I haven't read vocabulary like that since, well, when I taught 7th grade. So now that I know your intellect level, understand your juvenile, bombast over a really silly, unimportant matter. The Queen of England - and her prejudiced family. You Brits really, actually, think you occupy some important position in the world order of things - you don't, haven't since 1939. The last decent people to arise in that family are Andrew and Kate, and you better hope they can right the sinking ship of Elizabeth and England. BTW, nobody will miss you. Maybe some South American or African nation will seize an atoll claimed by the Queen, and you can send the fleet to war to regain respect against some harmless opponent instead of infighting with each other, which is about all the RF does daily anyways.

Stan
    Last edited by StanAtStanFan; 03-08-2021 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Taking Out The Garbage

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StanAtStanFan For This Useful Post:

Authentic (04-04-2022)

Thanks
    My opinion on this whole disgraceful "happening" within the British Royal family? A horny prince meets and marries a slutty, gold digging bitch who afterward thinks her newfound "influence" is somehow going to propel her into having her lolly every time she wants one, now that she's so "special and everything."

Her complete ignorance (not to mention a complete lack of intelligent planning--or more succinctly ANY shade of intelligence, truth be known) immediately served to remind not only WHO she was dealing with, but her idiot husband (obviously mesmerized by the powers generated from her nether regions), is spellbound for a lifetime.

As for the aforementioned Dianna, she got what was coming to her. If allowed to continue unchecked, she would have changed the landscape of Great Britain and its allies forever, with the scum she was sleeping with. "Princess" or not, a slut is a SLUT. And when a kingdom is at stake with such choices, it's magnified more times than a run-of-the mill Japanese calculator has the capacity to spit out.

Now on to Doperah--well, is there REALLY any need to expound on this bitch's intentions???

Thanks
    My opinion on this whole disgraceful "happening" within the British Royal family? A horny prince meets and marries a slutty, gold digging bitch who afterward thinks her newfound "influence" is somehow going to propel her into having her lolly every time she wants one, now that she's so "special and everything."

Her complete ignorance (not to mention a complete lack of intelligent planning--or more succinctly ANY shade of intelligence, truth be known) immediately served to remind not only WHO she was dealing with, but her idiot husband (obviously mesmerized by the powers generated from her nether regions), is spellbound for a lifetime.

As for the aforementioned Dianna, she got what was coming to her. If allowed to continue unchecked, she would have changed the landscape of Great Britain and its allies forever, with the scum she was sleeping with. "Princess" or not, a slut is a SLUT. And when a kingdom is at stake with such choices, it's magnified more times than a run-of-the mill Japanese calculator has the capacity to spit out.

Now on to Doperah--well, is there REALLY any need to expound on this bitch's intentions???

Thanks
    Wow! I haven't read vocabulary like that since, well, when I taught 7th grade. So now that I know your intellect level, understand your juvenile, bombast over a really silly, unimportant matter. The Queen of England - and her prejudiced family. You Brits really, actually, think you occupy some important position in the world order of things - you don't, haven't since 1939. The last decent people to arise in that family are Andrew and Kate, and you better hope they can right the sinking ship of Elizabeth and England. BTW, nobody will miss you. Maybe some South American or African nation will seize an atoll claimed by the Queen, and you can send the fleet to war to regain respect against some harmless opponent instead of infighting with each other, which is about all the RF does daily anyways.

Stan

Careful where you tread.

Thread Information