User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NFL Burning The Candle At Both Ends

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    NASCAR turned on its fan base, more so even than other organizations.

The people they're trying to curry favor with, hate whites, hate males, hate autos, hate America and hate freedom.

And those who support those things are disgusted at what NASCAR is doing. Remember...just as with the interest in baseball or football starts with kids in the sandlot, so, too, does the interest in auto racing start with a teenager with a hot rod. He does some of it; maybe he has fun; maybe he loses his license; but as he gets older, he wants the thrill and gets it vicariously, in the stands.

If he can't relate to the people who're doing it...if they're black, trans, queers who're embarrassed to have to use cars as props to scream their sick messages...that's it.

I no care. I haven't watched or followed ANY of these things in years.

Incapable of thinking V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    NASCAR turned on its fan base, more so even than other organizations.

The people they're trying to curry favor with, hate whites, hate males, hate autos, hate America and hate freedom.

And those who support those things are disgusted at what NASCAR is doing. Remember...just as with the interest in baseball or football starts with kids in the sandlot, so, too, does the interest in auto racing start with a teenager with a hot rod. He does some of it; maybe he has fun; maybe he loses his license; but as he gets older, he wants the thrill and gets it vicariously, in the stands.

If he can't relate to the people who're doing it...if they're black, trans, queers who're embarrassed to have to use cars as props to scream their sick messages...that's it.

I no care. I haven't watched or followed ANY of these things in years.
    My first experience with motorsports was attending the NHRA Winternationals in Pomona. This was the late 1990s. You could (and maybe still can) walk around the pits, talk to the crews, and see up close what they were doing to the dragsters, Funny cars, or bikes. This was with a standard entry ticket.

I gravitated to NASCAR since Fontana was so close, and attended almost every NASCAR event at California Speedway between 1997 and 2003. I saw Earnhardt Sr, Bill Elliott, Mark Martin, Bobby Hamilton, Dave Marcis, Jimmy Spencer, Terry and Bobby Labonte, Dale Jarrett, Ernie Irvan, Sterling Marlin, I could name those drivers for paragraphs.

Mid-1990s-early 2000s is when NASCAR hit its stride. Then, they fooled with the rules and went to the "Chase for the Championship". Then they messed with the cars and gave us the "Car of Tomorrow".

Then they confused themselves with sports involving balls and began "The Playoffs". Then they decided they were the Tour de France and introduced "stage racing". Then they banned the Confederate flag!

NASCAR has been on a suicide bootleg run since 2004.
    What if he was a lesbian outlaw, half Ellen Degenerate and half Antifa?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (02-13-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    I never had the "need for speed" so I never got much into NASCAR.I had plenty of family and friends who did.I do remember my brother in law complaining something about restrictor plates and how it made racing more "fair".....At the time I thought, the most red necked American past time is now worried about everybody getting a trophy....That sealed the deal for me.I knew I'd never be a NASCAR fan.
    C'mon,man.

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    Reading that makes me think I should invest in Dildo manufacturing. (Who knows...maybe we can use the same plastics for some fake titties!)

Given the attitude towards men in some workplaces I think Sex Bots might sell really well. They can use the dildo but who moves the heavy shit? Who drives the long haul truck routes?

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Zero attendance and a substantial ratings drop for the NFL did indeed cause a substantial salary cap reduction. A lot of fairly good players will be out of the game as a result and a lot of survivors will make substantially less money.

The league promises to raise the cap next year IF the fans come back and the TV ratings improve.

The advertisers are driving hard bargains for TV advertising time. You might see a new set of advertisers of NFL games.
    Americans despise WOKE

Thread Information