User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just wanted to say hello!

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    It was the picture with her sat on a Vietnamese anti aircraft gun that did it.

Here is her explanation:

“Here is my best, honest recollection of what took place. Someone (I don’t remember who) leads me toward the gun, and I sit down, still laughing, still applauding. It all has nothing to do with where I am sitting. I hardly even think about where I am sitting. The cameras flash. I get up, and as I start to walk back to the car with the translator, the implication of what has just happened hits me. Oh, my God. It’s going to look like I was trying to shoot down U.S. planes! I plead with him, “You have to be sure those photographs are not published. Please, you can’t let them be published.” I am assured it will be taken care of. I don’t know what else to do. It is possible that the Vietnamese had it all planned. I will never know. If they did, can I really blame them? The buck stops here. If I was used, I allowed it to happen. It was my mistake, and I have paid and continue to pay a heavy price for”
    And her wonderful brother wanted to lock Barron Trump in a cage with child molesters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (01-17-2021)

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    It was the picture with her sat on a Vietnamese anti aircraft gun that did it.

Here is her explanation:

“Here is my best, honest recollection of what took place. Someone (I don’t remember who) leads me toward the gun, and I sit down, still laughing, still applauding. It all has nothing to do with where I am sitting. I hardly even think about where I am sitting. The cameras flash. I get up, and as I start to walk back to the car with the translator, the implication of what has just happened hits me. Oh, my God. It’s going to look like I was trying to shoot down U.S. planes! I plead with him, “You have to be sure those photographs are not published. Please, you can’t let them be published.” I am assured it will be taken care of. I don’t know what else to do. It is possible that the Vietnamese had it all planned. I will never know. If they did, can I really blame them? The buck stops here. If I was used, I allowed it to happen. It was my mistake, and I have paid and continue to pay a heavy price for”
    And that explanation was utter bullshit. She went there to undermine our national policies. She opposed our servicemen who were supporting our national policies. Between Jerry and her, they did more to demoralize and defeat our soldiers than any north Vietnamese army.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (01-17-2021),Neo (01-17-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    And that explanation was utter bullshit. She went there to undermine our national policies. She opposed our servicemen who were supporting our national policies. Between Jerry and her, they did more to demoralize and defeat our soldiers than any north Vietnamese army.
    Of course her explanation was weapons grade bullshit, she knew what she was doing the moment she got off the plane. Everything was stage managed for maximum effect.
    Last edited by Neo; 01-17-2021 at 12:28 PM.
    RIP Wes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk! View Post
    And her wonderful brother wanted to lock Barron Trump in a cage with child molesters.
    What do you expect from a sad old lesbo?
    RIP Wes.

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Not a fan of Jane or her dead brother. Dad was a great actor though.
    As I look at this thread, it hardly seems to be a warm welcome for one of the nicest. outspokenly conservative women I have ever known. Think she will be back to post more after this turn in her "hi, I'm back" post?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Neo (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    As I look at this thread, it hardly seems to be a warm welcome for one of the nicest. outspokenly conservative women I have ever known. Think she will be back to post more after this turn in her "hi, I'm back" post?
    She’s given us posting material for some fun and resurfacing the angst everyone on here has for Jane Fonda. Hopefully she will be back to engage us with obviously her outspoken conservative views.
    RIP Wes.

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    She’s given us posting material for some fun and resurfacing the angst everyone on here has for Jane Fonda. Hopefully she will be back to engage us with obviously her outspoken conservative views.
    I hope so.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Neo (01-17-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    A lot of threads leave the paved road here.....you know that.
    C'mon,man.

Thread Information