Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Joe Biden is a “national security disaster” for the US

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    That ELECTION was a MAJOR FRAUD

Biden is just a figurehead. At this point he is mentally non-functional due to age related cognitive decline. He is almost a walking vegetable. I'm not sure how they are going to handle his "inauguration".

Biden is a puppet. He will rubber stamp whatever is put in front of him. The real powers will be the ones putting stuff in front of him.

The USA is basically over.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wilson2 For This Useful Post:

TLSG (01-07-2021)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoons View Post
    It did?
    Sarcasm.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    I hope so, because that's what needs to happen. Attacking the Federal government outright (like what happened yesterday) is not going to work. We need to chip away at it, little by little, starting at the local level, then by county, then by state. Basically, every little town and county needs to run and act like an independent territory with no Federal overhead. Forming well-organized local militias and neighborhood watches would go a long way. So would secession.

Yes, this is precisely what the Marxists have done, the "March Through the Institutions".

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    Have you read The Turner Diaries? If not, then you should, because that's exactly what is depicted in it. The resistance group (the "Organization") initially attacked government buildings and media offices (the "System"), but it didn't do them much good because regular people's lives remained unaffected. Then they switched tactics and focused on attacking energy plants, food storage facilities and general infrastructure. They figured that if they could make life very unpleasant for regular people, then they will get pissed off enough to join up with them. And it ended up working. Of course, millions of people died in the process, but they ultimately came out stronger in the long term. This may be our only option for the foreseeable future.

As for breaking up the country into smaller, more independent territories, I am all for it. After the way the Democrats destroyed our democracy and cheated to get their guy in, it makes no sense to keep believing that America is still the greatest country on Earth. I'd rather see right-wing conservatism thrive than hold onto a dying nation and ideology that's been subverted by degenerate Marxists. Americans, by and large, are just too stupid to maintain a healthy democracy under these absurd, unfair conditions. They need to be coaxed out of their complacency by sabotaging their comforts and luxuries.
    @TLSG no I have not read "The Turner Diaries" but I'm very familiar with the book. It's impossible for any group of people to take on a modern military/police and come out on top. Irregular resistance organizations have always had to resort to terror tactics to bring about change. Being a armchair military historian I've known that for some time. The Communist think they have won the war but on less I miss my guess they have only won a temporary battle.

Federalism is a strong national government which the Anti-federalist ( the former Confederates under the Article of Confederation) realize and hence attempted to limit the federal governments powers with a Bill of Rights. That worked for as long as it did because for the most part the military power was balanced between the national state, the States, and the civilians. All three sides had basically the same weapons and no one really had much of an advantage over the other. That all changed with the beginning of WWI and modern weapons.

I realized a long time ago that no politician running for federal office was going to shrink or reduce federal power as all politicians running for federal office were Federalists no matter what the party designation was. I realized that only small nation states could have real freedom and power NOT Brobdingnagian nation states. When I was a kid living in a small New England town I learned first hand that small is good by attending town hall voting meetings where the voters had a direct hand in questioning the town officials and voting right than and there ordinances and on officials. Those meetings could and did get very heated and the officials could not duck serious questions.

Small is beautiful.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    We are the most spied upon, pried into, scrutinised, surveyed, secretly observed beings in the nation's history, and it's happening because knowledge is power.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Big Wheeler (01-09-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    Isn't it nice the the President of the United States has no power over the national needs? Or perversion of them?

A mere Baldric in the Blackadderianistic sense of the word.

And from Barliman Butterbur in Book VII of the Lord of the Rings:

'Well, this has been the nicest chat I've had in a month of Mondays. And I'll not deny that I'll sleep easier tonight and with a lighter heart. You've given me a powerful lot to think over, but I'll put it off until tomorrow.

Please think quicker Barliman, although your brews are fine.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonie For This Useful Post:

TheOneOnly2 (01-12-2021)

Thread Information