Thanks
    And about the Mexican border .. the Wall

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Security is gone. Sold to China.

But remember............ back in the Clinton administration, Bill Richardson left the back door to our secrets open so that the Chinese could come in. So it's nothing new that Democrats have no sense of having any sort of security.
    Lefties are horrible at implementation, period.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Jen (01-07-2021)

Thanks
    I've been posting for a while that if Trump doesn't manage to pull this out of the weeds he's a dead man. He will either be prosecuted or assassinated... or he will suicide like so many Leftist enemies have done (by being shot in the back).

That, I think, is why so many Republicans have suddenly defected. Some were RINO's. Others are just trying to save their skin.
    Well, y'know, that's fucking inexcusable.

I don't pay these people to be cowards.

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Well, y'know, that's fucking inexcusable.

I don't pay these people to be cowards.
    Well........yes..........we do.........and there were a lot of cowards crawling around on the floor today. I am disgusted.

Games People Play Forum Donor Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks

That, I think, is why so many Republicans have suddenly defected. Some were RINO's. Others are just trying to save their skin.

They are WEAK. They aren't leaders; they're in it for the graft; for the adulation; the invitation on the Sunday cable shows that nobody watches.

They have JUST SEEN a wholesale fraudulent takeover of the various states' election processes...and they don't care. They're terrified to move. What the HELL do they expect will happen next?

A leader would be taking action. An intelligent person would at least be asking questions. A gaggle of spoiled Elites, just wants this done with...move on to the next thing they can make noise about, and preen for the cameras.

I don't think I've been this perturbed since September 11 - which I had the bad luck to see on television. I was at my mother's place, and I was on the computer, a board a little like this one, while she watched the CNN feed.

I was absolutely flabbergasted, and I was not the only one. Here, again, but many times worse.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-07-2021),WarriorRob (01-07-2021)

Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    They are WEAK. They aren't leaders; they're in it for the graft; for the adulation; the invitation on the Sunday cable shows that nobody watches.

They have JUST SEEN a wholesale fraudulent takeover of the various states' election processes...and they don't care. They're terrified to move. What the HELL do they expect will happen next?

A leader would be taking action. An intelligent person would at least be asking questions. A gaggle of spoiled Elites, just wants this done with...move on to the next thing they can make noise about, and preen for the cameras.

I don't think I've been this perturbed since September 11 - which I had the bad luck to see on television. I was at my mother's place, and I was on the computer, a board a little like this one, while she watched the CNN feed.

I was absolutely flabbergasted, and I was not the only one. Here, again, but many times worse.
    You know......you're right. I don't think I've been this perturbed since 9-11 either. Today was the take down of our country. I dread to see what is coming tomorrow.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-07-2021),teeceetx (01-07-2021),WarriorRob (01-07-2021)

Thanks
    You know......you're right. I don't think I've been this perturbed since 9-11 either. Today was the take down of our country. I dread to see what is coming tomorrow.
    We may start seeing increasing violence now.

The cops just shot an unarmed veteran.

Who, by all accounts, wasn't violent and didn't damage anything.

Her only crime was protesting peacefully. She climbed through a window - big fuckin' deal. Trespassing at most - which is more than any of those BLM assholes in Missouri got.

A lot of people are going to be mighty pissed about this.

They're going to consider that the government has crossed a line, and it's time to act.

Now they might actually start getting the right wing terrorism they've been fantasizing about.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-07-2021),WarriorRob (01-07-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks

Her only crime was protesting peacefully. She climbed through a window - big fuckin' deal. Trespassing at most - which is more than any of those BLM assholes in Missouri got.

They're going to consider that the government has crossed a line, and it's time to act.

Now they might actually start getting the right wing terrorism they've been fantasizing about.
    I see Left wing nut jobs doing some random bombings, some random mass shootings, they will blame Trump supporters, see a bloody year ahead or a dark winter Biden was raving about, this will be the excuse for congress to pas laws to confiscate guns, hope I'm wrong doesn't look good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-07-2021)

Thanks

Unfortunately that is not how the media will report it. We know............but the divide continues because the others out there will hear an entirely different take on it.

Northern Rivers
    @Quark is right. Demokrat Amerika has arrived.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-07-2021),teeceetx (01-07-2021)

Thread Information