User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: The US accepts corruption!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

    msc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,900
    Thanks
    3,585
    Thanked: 4,832
    Rep Power
    14763286

    The US accepts corruption!

    I've got a short rant.

    In my opinion, the country was lost and elections will not and do not matter today or in the future. Reason being is that the acceptance by the people of mail in voting, was a blatant acceptance of election fraud.

    It is an outrage that the American people as a whole can not see the obvious connection to mail in voting and fraud. No one who truly wants a free and fair election of integrity would accept mass quantities of mail ballots to be mailed in mass, especially knowing in hind sight that many have received multiple ballots for the same household and or person.

    The citizens of this country have all but given up on having an election of integrity and security.

    America condoning this mail in ballot scam, has directly accepted that they do not believe in an America that is run by the people, but only believe in the means to the end they think they desire.

    We are lost!
    Can't we all just get along!

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to msc For This Useful Post:

    donttread (11-26-2020),East of the Beast (11-23-2020),Jen (11-23-2020),Libhater (11-23-2020),Lone Gunman (11-23-2020),MisterVeritis (11-23-2020),Quark (11-23-2020),usfan (11-23-2020)

  3. #2
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 57.0%

    Quark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    38,631
    Thanks
    82,011
    Thanked: 40,192
    Rep Power
    21474881
    Hear! Hear! I say this know my time is short anyways but I have voted in my last presidential election now that I know my vote has no power in an election.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    jirqoadai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    13,968
    Thanks
    15,697
    Thanked: 9,565
    Rep Power
    21474852
    the US accepted political corruption when they took the presidency away from Jackson. your behind the times. sorry.
    sic semper tyrannis

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

    BooBoo (11-23-2020)

  6. #4
    Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Jen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    31,505
    Thanks
    25,011
    Thanked: 50,468
    Rep Power
    21474874
    Quote Originally Posted by msc View Post
    I've got a short rant.

    In my opinion, the country was lost and elections will not and do not matter today or in the future. Reason being is that the acceptance by the people of mail in voting, was a blatant acceptance of election fraud.

    It is an outrage that the American people as a whole can not see the obvious connection to mail in voting and fraud. No one who truly wants a free and fair election of integrity would accept mass quantities of mail ballots to be mailed in mass, especially knowing in hind sight that many have received multiple ballots for the same household and or person.

    The citizens of this country have all but given up on having an election of integrity and security.

    America condoning this mail in ballot scam, has directly accepted that they do not believe in an America that is run by the people, but only believe in the means to the end they think they desire.

    We are lost!
    You are right. We are lost. I won't be voting again either. At this point, what difference does it make?

    I will try to find other things to occupy my time. Fox betrayed us and the other networks offering news just don't do an adequate job so I won't bother with them much.

    If Trump somehow pulls it out, the Left will accost us on the streets as we go about our normal day. Some sort of survival mode will become necessary. Things will just go from bad to worse. A second Trump term won't be a good thing.

    If Biden wins, we will go to Hell even faster. I have sounded the warning long enough. I'm about at the 95% done place.......and that 5% of me that wants to pay attention to politics as I have always done is just about dead.

    Posts I make at this point are done because I love everyone here.........
    The grief for my lost nation is real........




  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

    BooBoo (11-23-2020),Brat (11-24-2020),Foghorn (11-23-2020),Freewill (11-23-2020),Lone Gunman (11-23-2020)

  8. #5
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    donttread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    9,616
    Thanks
    7,117
    Thanked: 9,529
    Rep Power
    8692023
    Quote Originally Posted by msc View Post
    I've got a short rant.

    In my opinion, the country was lost and elections will not and do not matter today or in the future. Reason being is that the acceptance by the people of mail in voting, was a blatant acceptance of election fraud.

    It is an outrage that the American people as a whole can not see the obvious connection to mail in voting and fraud. No one who truly wants a free and fair election of integrity would accept mass quantities of mail ballots to be mailed in mass, especially knowing in hind sight that many have received multiple ballots for the same household and or person.

    The citizens of this country have all but given up on having an election of integrity and security.

    America condoning this mail in ballot scam, has directly accepted that they do not believe in an America that is run by the people, but only believe in the means to the end they think they desire.

    We are lost!

    It seems so but there is always hope. Socieities in far darker places then we are at have risen.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (11-23-2020),msc (11-27-2020)

  10. #6
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 74.0%

    Freewill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,167
    Thanks
    6,523
    Thanked: 10,187
    Rep Power
    8613005
    Quote Originally Posted by msc View Post
    I've got a short rant.

    In my opinion, the country was lost and elections will not and do not matter today or in the future. Reason being is that the acceptance by the people of mail in voting, was a blatant acceptance of election fraud.

    It is an outrage that the American people as a whole can not see the obvious connection to mail in voting and fraud. No one who truly wants a free and fair election of integrity would accept mass quantities of mail ballots to be mailed in mass, especially knowing in hind sight that many have received multiple ballots for the same household and or person.

    The citizens of this country have all but given up on having an election of integrity and security.

    America condoning this mail in ballot scam, has directly accepted that they do not believe in an America that is run by the people, but only believe in the means to the end they think they desire.

    We are lost!
    Mail in voting is not the problem, mail in voting without proper verification is the problem. Florida has had mail in voting for years and apparently no problems. This year is a first in my opinion. Even 1/3 of the democrats believe the election was corrupted, that is an amazing number. So many disenfranchised it is incredible that both democrats and republicans are not joining together to correct the wrong. I am not saying Trump's winning is the only honest outcome, I am saying what we have now is not.

    For sure, any mail in ballot not folded should immediately be thrown out, for Trump or not.
    Parnellforsenate.com Let's Go Brandon

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

    donttread (11-23-2020),Lone Gunman (11-23-2020)

  12. #7
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 74.0%

    Freewill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,167
    Thanks
    6,523
    Thanked: 10,187
    Rep Power
    8613005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    You are right. We are lost. I won't be voting again either. At this point, what difference does it make?

    I will try to find other things to occupy my time. Fox betrayed us and the other networks offering news just don't do an adequate job so I won't bother with them much.

    If Trump somehow pulls it out, the Left will accost us on the streets as we go about our normal day. Some sort of survival mode will become necessary. Things will just go from bad to worse. A second Trump term won't be a good thing.

    If Biden wins, we will go to Hell even faster. I have sounded the warning long enough. I'm about at the 95% done place.......and that 5% of me that wants to pay attention to politics as I have always done is just about dead.

    Posts I make at this point are done because I love everyone here.........
    The grief for my lost nation is real........
    As you point out so well, Biden was right, this is going to be a dark winter. I just fear that once the darkness takes over there is no going back. I fear for my grandchildren. I was enjoying Carlson, Waters, Gutfeld, Ingraham, and Fox news, not no more. Parler, and OANN for me but it is only a matter of time until both of them are corrupted.
    Parnellforsenate.com Let's Go Brandon

  13. #8
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    Foghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,769
    Thanks
    22,171
    Thanked: 18,284
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Look at the last two Democrat primaries - neither were legit.

    Four years ago the DNC stole the primary process from Bernie and handed to the head of an organized crime ring. The toddler class voters were all-in on that scam.

    This year the DNC stole the primaries from Bernie again and handed it to a ham sandwich in stage 2 dementia. The toddler class voters were all-in on that scam as well.


    Funny-Picture_Stories-Dec-1936.jpg
    Last edited by Foghorn; 11-23-2020 at 09:25 AM.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

    BooBoo (11-23-2020),donttread (11-27-2020),Freewill (11-23-2020),Lone Gunman (11-23-2020),NORAD (11-27-2020)

  15. #9
    Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 6.0%

    JustPassinThru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New California
    Posts
    66,754
    Thanks
    14,882
    Thanked: 57,771
    Rep Power
    21474911
    The problem is the emergent class of Political Elites.

    Once upon a time, Congress didn't pay well; and their work was relatively unimportant. County sheriffs had more real power than did a Congress-cretin. But over two centuries of corruption and jumping the limits of Constitutional power...led Congress to control industry through the Regulatory State.

    THAT led to industry seeking to control the controllers, with PAC graft.

    What THAT has led us to, is re-tards like Joey Bidet, coming into Congress out of law school, and becoming a multimillionaire, in ways not discussible in polite company of Elites. More to the point, Congress has become a way to GET RICH.

    So, they've jiggered election laws - to turn their seats into lifetime employment.

    So they've stayed there, lifetimes - which means, they've lost touch. Means, they do not understand Americans, or what Americans want.

    Which means, they've become dismissive of what those Little People want.

    They already knew how to jigger elections, small-scale. More to the point, they'd done it for whole lifetimes - NO moral qualms.

    It was only a matter of time until they unleashed this Dominion-gate on us.

    So, they've chose one of their own - and a man less qualified, could not be imagined. Innately stupid; then several vascular accidents within the brain, corrected with surgery. NOW...senile as WELL.

    And that insufferable whore who's with him. Who will almost-certainly finish his term.

    We Americans have discovered something, too: We no longer have the tools or ability to stop such a nobility-takeover.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

    BooBoo (11-23-2020),East of the Beast (11-23-2020),Foghorn (11-23-2020)

  17. #10
    Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Jen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    31,505
    Thanks
    25,011
    Thanked: 50,468
    Rep Power
    21474874
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    As you point out so well, Biden was right, this is going to be a dark winter. I just fear that once the darkness takes over there is no going back. I fear for my grandchildren. I was enjoying Carlson, Waters, Gutfeld, Ingraham, and Fox news, not no more. Parler, and OANN for me but it is only a matter of time until both of them are corrupted.
    I also fear for my grandchildren. They are very young so they won't ever have known real freedom. That's probably a good thing as sad as it is.

    We have been losing freedom gradually for a long time now and with that comes a dangerous society. So be it.

    I heard Carlson read his script putting down Powell ........and knew that watching him had come to an end. I turned him off after 10 minutes of his show. Whatever they are doing to the few free speakers left must be deeply horrifying.

    I've been watching Newsmax. And I don't like a Twitter style of format so I have Parler but don't do it. Evil is strong. Looks like it might just prevail. It means to totally eradicate any Good left.......... resistance is futile.




  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

    BooBoo (11-23-2020),Dumbass (11-23-2020),Foghorn (11-23-2020),Freewill (11-24-2020)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •