User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Accept the Fact That Regardless of Outcomes, Elections Change Nothing!

  1. #11
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    PAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    629
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked: 268
    Rep Power
    2186465
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    PAF needs to consider the meaning of the word "fact". Electing Bill Di Blasio sure changed NYC. Electing Gov. Cuomo sure changed life, or death, for people in nursing homes. Electing Barack Obama set back race relations fifty years. If Bill Clinton hadn't been elected president we wouldn't still be listening to his insufferable wife.

    The election of Franklin D. Roosevelt brought us socialism and the Deep State.

    Elections do cause change. The coup that has brought us a senile pervert as president will certainly cause changes in the Middle East as he helps Iran build nuclear weapons and returns to Obama's policy of supporting terrorism.
    patrickt needs to consider that morality cannot be legislated, and unjust laws do not need to be consented to (see jury nullification). "Voting" is merely a gauge of where people stand or willingness to comply, and as peoples morality erode, politicians will exploit, using the gauge for the next round of coercion. It is a choice whether people comply or not.

    Obama "setting back" race relations 50 years is, conversely, a result of the people exploiting obama. Again, a lack of morals. It is a choice whether people voluntarily comply, or not.

    Voting gives voluntary consent. It is your choice whether to give your consent, or not. As for me, whether you find it objectionable, because everybody must pay "their fair share", I do not consent, so I do everything that I can on a day to day basis to "fly under the radar", so to speak. If that means traveling 40 miles to buy a carton of smokes at the indian reservation for $10 instead of $80 in order to help starve the state, that is merely one of a hundred ways that I act upon my words. An Agorist lifestyle may not be mainstream, or appreciated by nationalists/communists, but it works very well for me.

    As for this administration (Trump), I see clearly that those who "voted" for him a second time, do indeed consent to nationalized healthcare, funding Gates-tied corporations with tax payer money, leading the way for forced vaccines that have never been animal tested, PREP Act which provides complete immunity from prosecution, and an Omnibus that dwarfed every president in history. Thus, I as an Agorist, need to find ways to fly under the radar, to avoid the lack of morals the republicans consented to.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/freedom-index

  2. #12
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 27.0%

    Fall River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,822
    Thanks
    2,426
    Thanked: 1,094
    Rep Power
    1797232
    PAF: If you could wave a magic wand and turn everyone in the U.S. into an Agorist, we would soon be taken over by socialism or communism. How much freedom would you have then?

    Agorism is a free-market anarchist political philosophy:

    https://www.bing.com/search?q=agoris...145AA86A139400
    Last edited by Fall River; 11-21-2020 at 03:19 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fall River For This Useful Post:

    JustPassinThru (11-23-2020)

  4. #13
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    fmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,975
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked: 1,367
    Rep Power
    1169559
    The reason I no longer vote is that voting doesn't fix government. it just changes the names on the door. Give me a candidate that truly wants less government and I will work for the campaign. I agree with the OP. How should we fix federal government. Here are a few things for a start.

    1. Balanced budget by constitutional amendment.
    2. Make elected public service a temporary activity. Limit every elected official to a single term in office. Adjust terms appropriately.
    3. Make it illegal for federal government to send money to state and local governments unless they are buying something from them.
    4. Set a goal to have federal government deal with only four activities - defend the nation, deal and treat with other nations, maintain a stable currency, and resolve interstate disputes. Then begin moving other activities to the states, the private sector or the trash can. We began as a union of states. We have turned that into a ponderous central government with 50 regional offices.

    It can be fixed. We definitely don't have the will to do it, however.

  5. #14
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    PAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    629
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked: 268
    Rep Power
    2186465
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    PAF: If you could wave a magic wand and turn everyone in the U.S. into an Agorist, we would soon be taken over by socialism or communism. How much freedom would you have then?

    Agorism is a free-market anarchist political philosophy:
    Agorism is not a philosophy. It takes the impractical libertarian philosophy and applies it to every day life. I like to point people to Page 46, and then if interested, the reader can start at the beginning.

    Fall River, I do not wish to create hostility or start a war here on this forum, I am simply offering a different perspective, a lifestyle, in order to maximize freedom to the best that can be attained. We have veered so far from individualism and freedom, because of the party structure, that if one were honest, they would come realize that the state will never tolerate relinquishing control.

    You and most others here view democrats/socialism/communism as a direct and hostile threat to you. I agree, you are right. But from my position, after more than half a century on this earth, and election after election, I view republicans/nationalistic-communism as the same direct and hostile threat to me. Rather than try to live as free as one can, as conservatively as one can, you would prefer that I sacrifice my own liberty and principles, "take one for the team", to grow the party of which I object.

    To your point, I disgree. If more people were Agorist, socialistic nationalism would be less of threat, because I would have more people to interact with.

    I would like you to tell me over the hundred years where either of the parties ever successfully accomplished, or even promoted in front of the American people, ending Central Banking, once and for all stop spying on Americans without a warrant, or eliminate taxation which is down-right organized theft.

    Parties "throw bones" to keep you hoping and coming back for more. One example is Trump sort of getting us out of the WHO, only to redirect that money directly to Gates-tied companies. Another example is promising never to sign another Omnibus again, the largest in history btw, only to pass an "Emergency" Spending Bill, which funded African Refugees and U.N. efforts. I do not consent to any of that, why on earth would I "vote" for that? The other side (team Biden) promises to further Trumps policies, because as Biden eluded, Trump did not go far enough. This illusion has gone on long enough. It is time for people to engage their brains and start thinking individually. As the left promotes communism, the right promotes "nationalism", in order to give some the illusion that their side is better, and all that does is increases the states power.

    There is no magic wand. Liberty comes from and is within. Once realized, there is no turning back. Both parties fear us, and for reason, and they will say and do anything to stifle us.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/freedom-index

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PAF For This Useful Post:

    Bastion (11-22-2020)

  7. #15
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    PAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    629
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked: 268
    Rep Power
    2186465
    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    The reason I no longer vote is that voting doesn't fix government. it just changes the names on the door. Give me a candidate that truly wants less government and I will work for the campaign. I agree with the OP. How should we fix federal government. Here are a few things for a start.

    1. Balanced budget by constitutional amendment.
    2. Make elected public service a temporary activity. Limit every elected official to a single term in office. Adjust terms appropriately.
    3. Make it illegal for federal government to send money to state and local governments unless they are buying something from them.
    4. Set a goal to have federal government deal with only four activities - defend the nation, deal and treat with other nations, maintain a stable currency, and resolve interstate disputes. Then begin moving other activities to the states, the private sector or the trash can. We began as a union of states. We have turned that into a ponderous central government with 50 regional offices.

    It can be fixed. We definitely don't have the will to do it, however.
    I agree with all of your post with one exception - the BBA (Balanced Budget Amendment) - that would be the most dangerous thing this country could ever do.

    Balanced Budget Amendment « Publius-Huldah's Blog (wordpress.com)
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/freedom-index

  8. #16
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 44.0%

    12icer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    North Turn of RiversBend
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    1,953
    Thanked: 1,009
    Rep Power
    3454300
    Republican debt is usually not because of anything thy did, It is usually the result of leftist dimshit programs that were never paid for because the collapsing of the economy under their economic policies also drastically reduces the Tax revenue to pay for the programs. That is also exacerbated by their theft by legislation like the green energy initiative and all of the global warming programs they have started over the last thirty years, the ACA debacle that left most people besides illegal aliens with a much higher healthcare bill than ever before just to obtain mediocre results from the system. This election is four years removed from what will happen of bidet is seated would have been just a continuation of the o-shit-ma administration if the shit bitch had won. We had a REAL chance to Repair our system and save this nation, but rino scum threw it away because they were butthurt, and some were NWO operatives and should have been dimshits. There should have been a wide open removal of all o-shit-ma appointees, all people in the government offices who were hired under oshit, and all of his staff and officials should have lost their security clearance completely and monitoring systems put into place to catch anyone informing them. Didn't happen and some of the same shitters are in office.
    If by a miracle Trump retains his office and the Repubs get both GA seats, It will be time to cut the balls off of any rino and hobble them to an electric fence. There will be NO investigation outside the polehosi chamber and they will get no information to work with. Any person leaking will face espionage charges and execution. We need a government that works like a well trained and oiled machine. That leaves no room for any crying, lying, leaking, or social justice BS.
    THERE can be only ONE!

  9. #17
    Junior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 79.0%

    Freewill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,706
    Thanks
    2,243
    Thanked: 2,743
    Rep Power
    6294806
    I am sorry you hold such dark view of the country if not the world. Hard not too when we see so much lying and corruption.

    Trump's election made a huge difference, that is why they pulled out all stops to defeat him. Other than the virus, which the US still did better than most, what is their complaint against Trump? No new wars, matter of fact an end to the US involvement in endless wars? Something Obama never did. Peace in the ME, remember when we all wanted that? Recognizing Jerusalem and the Golan heights? How many presidents had promised that? Biden promises, Trump did. The amazing come back from the shut down of the greatest economy the US had ever seen? 56 Percent of those polled saying that their lives were better than 4 years ago?

    We have to have government it is the only way people can live together in harmony. What we don't need is what we got from Obama/Biden, civil unrest. If given the chance Trump will also take care of that problem.
    Systematic racism has been eliminated, now we need to move onto systematic election fraud.

  10. #18
    Junior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 79.0%

    Freewill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,706
    Thanks
    2,243
    Thanked: 2,743
    Rep Power
    6294806
    We can live with some debt, just as most people live with some debt to buy a house or car. The problem in debt happens when debt is in control. Home debt isn't a problem as long as a person can make their payment. Fall short of making the payment and that becomes a problem. That is where I am afraid the US is at right now. What I think could happen is those who did well and saved money in 401Ks will see the government take that money. The government will say that they will take their savings and give back what they think a person needs to live. Like they did with SS, except what SS pays is really not something someone can live on. Of course this will hurt the middle class. The rich will know how to hide their money or will have the means to hide it that the average Joe who worked his ass off his entire life, won't have.

    I don't see Biden stopping this, only making it worse. Trump is our only answer, that is why they want to destroy him.
    Systematic racism has been eliminated, now we need to move onto systematic election fraud.

  11. #19
    Junior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 79.0%

    Freewill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,706
    Thanks
    2,243
    Thanked: 2,743
    Rep Power
    6294806
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Republican debt is usually not because of anything thy did, It is usually the result of leftist dimshit programs that were never paid for because the collapsing of the economy under their economic policies also drastically reduces the Tax revenue to pay for the programs. That is also exacerbated by their theft by legislation like the green energy initiative and all of the global warming programs they have started over the last thirty years, the ACA debacle that left most people besides illegal aliens with a much higher healthcare bill than ever before just to obtain mediocre results from the system. This election is four years removed from what will happen of bidet is seated would have been just a continuation of the o-shit-ma administration if the shit bitch had won. We had a REAL chance to Repair our system and save this nation, but rino scum threw it away because they were butthurt, and some were NWO operatives and should have been dimshits. There should have been a wide open removal of all o-shit-ma appointees, all people in the government offices who were hired under oshit, and all of his staff and officials should have lost their security clearance completely and monitoring systems put into place to catch anyone informing them. Didn't happen and some of the same shitters are in office.
    If by a miracle Trump retains his office and the Repubs get both GA seats, It will be time to cut the balls off of any rino and hobble them to an electric fence. There will be NO investigation outside the polehosi chamber and they will get no information to work with. Any person leaking will face espionage charges and execution. We need a government that works like a well trained and oiled machine. That leaves no room for any crying, lying, leaking, or social justice BS.
    Agreed, except don't make excuses for Republicans, they are all guilty.
    Systematic racism has been eliminated, now we need to move onto systematic election fraud.

  12. #20
    Senior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 36.0%

    Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked: 21
    Rep Power
    214750
    Wide confusion rests on the expanding and wide definition of Democracy these days. "Accept the Fact That Regardless of Outcomes, Elections Change Nothing!"

    And so read his quote as well, it applies. Two confused masses battling it out with their election weapons.

    Are we or aren't we allowed to back up to Oliver Cromwell's Parliament, who were Dissolved! Dissolved parliaments eventually, will the electorate be soon dissolved? And, it was replaced with a Holy Parliament from all over the realm in place of those drunkards and whoremasters in there earlier.

    Democracy as an instrument of effective competitive government to put fear in the tyrants should be at risk for the rest of our American Democracy. It may or may not be Lincoln's popularity contest.
    Have you viewed your Nation, removed yourself "ENTIRELY" from the calclulation and done a duty that serves a Nation as an officeholder, the electorate?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •