User Tag List

Thread: These Are The Craziest Rulers That Ever Lived

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks

These Are The Craziest Rulers That Ever Lived

Vlad, Nero, Caligula, Czar Paul ... King Farouk, and a few others.

Stopping at 1936 he misses the NorK dynasty.
    “You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence.” —CHARLES A. BEARD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (11-18-2020)

death rides a pale horse Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Thanks
    Vlad wasnt captured by the turks. him and his brother were turned over by their father for collateral of his good behaviour. i dont know if i should go on with the flick. something that different from reality shouldntve been missed.
    sic semper tyrannis

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (11-18-2020)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    Vlad wasnt captured by the turks. him and his brother were turned over by their father for collateral of his good behaviour. i dont know if i should go on with the flick. something that different from reality shouldntve been missed.
    Keep going.
    “You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence.” —CHARLES A. BEARD

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    He is often considered one of the most important rulers in Wallachian history and a national hero of Romania. Further, the fates he imposed were accepted as a necessary during the period considering the circumstances involved.
    "Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel Yell For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (11-18-2020)

death rides a pale horse Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Thanks
    jebe gives his overall rating of this guys attempt at demoting President Trump a 0. some lackey stooge whos trying to appeal to both sides of the isle.
    Yes rebel yell. i am well adversed to Vlads adversity to his kingship. he realy had no other choice in stopping the turks than in being the way he was. i think his motto was " i aint got no time for disloyalty " which when you think about it is why he died. trusting the wrong people because he realy had not the time to " test " his closest buddies. on the otherhand, his traitors prolly thought they needed to get rid of him, before he got rid of them.
    Last edited by jirqoadai; 11-19-2020 at 02:41 AM.
    sic semper tyrannis

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    He also missed King Barack Obama. Nutty as a fucking fruitcake. And, what about, Libertine Bill Clinton? He actually thought nobody would notice what he was doing in the Oval Office.

And there's the nutty people who think they're rulers like Rep. Ocasio-Cortez, Rep. Maxine Waters, and Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Thread Information