User Tag List

Thread: Whoa!!! Way cool...

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks

Whoa!!! Way cool...

It's not how you find the notes...it's how your fingers leave them. That's who you are.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (11-12-2020),Daily Bread (11-12-2020),Jen (11-12-2020)

Banned Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    they dont use water for bathing. they use sand. i shit you not. its completely agin their religion to EVER use water to wash up with. dont get near it. ever. the lice and other vermin will attempt to find a new host as soon as they can.
    Last edited by jirqoadai; 11-12-2020 at 05:54 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (11-12-2020)

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    they dont use water for bathing. they use sand. i shit you not. its completely agin their religion to EVER use water to wash up with. dont get near it. ever. the lice and other vermin will attempt to find a new host as soon as they can.
    I've never heard other voices that could sing R/3/5 at the same time.
    It's not how you find the notes...it's how your fingers leave them. That's who you are.

Banned Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    I've never heard other voices that could sing R/3/5 at the same time.
    its all a ploy. to get you to go. dont go. its a desert, water costs will shock you, or rather ingrain you to opening your wallet and dropping $20 here, $40 there just for 15 minutes of happytime. every day you spend outside of your hotel room will cost you $1,600 easy. theres just nothing there. zilch. bunch of flashy silk clothing but like i said, nobody there uses water to wash in. go there. you wont either. you wont be able to afford it. get set for sand baths. like the germans used to take in north africa. their ration was a liter of water per man. i am a Tengri worshipping Christian. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. His Fathers name is Tengri. the God of the Eternal Blue Sky. i refuse to take a sand bath. theres plenty of water for everyone on the planet to use ten gallons a day. our stupid rules and regulations dont allow for us to clean up our coalbed methane production water to drink, nor our natural gas water to wash our cars with. nor our oil production water to be cleaned and used to irrigate our food. the mongols simple solution is to not shower or bathe with it. the distgusting little people on those stepps are fine with it. they too have water from oil and gas wells that they dont treat enough to irrigate their crops with. and get this. Zimbabwe in africa is now going full tilt with CBM energy and they too pump the production water underground.
    Last edited by jirqoadai; 11-12-2020 at 07:24 AM.

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    its all a ploy. to get you to go. dont go. its a desert, water costs will shock you, or rather ingrain you to opening your wallet and dropping $20 here, $40 there just for 15 minutes of happytime. every day you spend outside of your hotel room will cost you $1,600 easy. theres just nothing there. zilch. bunch of flashy silk clothing but like i said, nobody there uses water to wash in. go there. you wont either. you wont be able to afford it. get set for sand baths. like the germans used to take in north africa. their ration was a liter of water per man. i am a Tengri worshipping Christian. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. His Fathers name is Tengri. the God of the Eternal Blue Sky. i refuse to take a sand bath. theres plenty of water for everyone on the planet to use ten gallons a day. our stupid rules and regulations dont allow for us to clean up our coalbed methane production water to drink, nor our natural gas water to wash our cars with. nor our oil production water to be cleaned and used to irrigate our food. the mongols simple solution is to not shower or bathe with it. the distgusting little people on those stepps are fine with it. they too have water from oil and gas wells that they dont treat enough to irrigate their crops with. and get this. Zimbabwe in africa is now going full tilt with CBM energy and they too pump the production water underground.
    Chinese wine country, yes I said wine country is on the edge of the desert. Which they reclaimed sand dunes to plant the vines. In an Israeli irrigation style. You know where the water comes from and I would never drink a Chinese wine if I drank wine.

D51B64F9-C063-4423-85F7-D700AC4457BD.jpeg
    Last edited by Big Dummy; 11-12-2020 at 08:07 AM.
    The desire to rule is the mother of heresies.
    St. John Chrysostom

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

jirqoadai (11-12-2020)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Chinese wine country, yes I said wine country is on the edge of the desert. Which they reclaimed sand dunes to plant the vines. In an Israeli irrigation style. You know where the water comes from and I would never drink a Chinese wine if I drank wine.

D51B64F9-C063-4423-85F7-D700AC4457BD.jpeg
    i dont know where their water comes from, nor do i know how clean they make it. buying grapes from china would be akin to buying potatos from an eskimo.

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    The desire to rule is the mother of heresies.
    St. John Chrysostom

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    i dont drink wine. i dont get drunk. with the chink wine, i must assume they get their daughters to crouch on the vine roots to give the grape the desired flavour. if i were starving, i wouldnt eat peas from an ROK pea field. youre not supposed to crap and pee where you grow your food. and all chinese, fillipinos, viets and malays dump their piss and shit from their houses onto a " fertilizer " pile or straight into the crop field. like a mexican illegal crapping in the lettuce or cabbage patch. dont eat it, dont even buy it. they are an unclean distgusting culture that has a high mortality rate once they get out of the city. canada processes the best rice in the world. UNCLE BENs. that and cashews and some beef or deer jerky and youll be stuffed. our Marines used to fight in the dinks crop fields. it the most unhealthy area in the world except for a county garbage dump. ( we need to develope a farm tractor that has the horsepower to till the ground when its dry, yet light enough to not sink to its axles when the ground is wet, yet nimble enough to be used to rake the hay and manuver into the barn with a wagon trailed behind it.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    He's channeling some ancient energy there.
    Beats rap.. hands down!

I have watched some Mongolian movies (with captions) in the past few years... most set in an old country but one was set in 20th century during some war years. I'm a terrible critic and know nothing like the movie experts do. But I thought they were great. And some of them included throat singing.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 11-12-2020 at 11:31 AM.
    " salute the marines "
    "salute the marines"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (11-12-2020)

Thread Information