User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Migrant caught hunting with a rifle in park B

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks

Migrant caught hunting with a rifle in park B

A MIGRANT in camouflage gear caught hunting in a park with a rifle told a court it was normal in his home country.
    Pavel Jakes, 52, startled a dog walker who saw him in the undergrowth.

Armed cops seized an air rifle, telescopic sight, silencer and a baton.
    Carpenter Jakes, who lives with his dog, said hunting birds was normal in the Czech Republic.
    Michael Lee, defending at Manchester’s Minshull Street crown court, said: “Hunting was his pastime and in that country it is less regulated.”
    Jakes admitted possessing a firearm and having an offensive weapon.
    He got an eight-month suspended jail term and 180 hours of unpaid work.
    Sentencing Jakes, Judge Tina Landale said: “One can imagine the scene – a man dressed in camouflage clothing and armed with a rifle emerging from the undergrowth in North Manchester in broad daylight.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/131744...ormal-country/

Now if I did the same I’d be serving the sentence in the big house along with the other convicts.
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (11-12-2020),Old Ridge Runner (11-12-2020)

Fossil nut/Alumni Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    The morons dont understand an air gun is not a "firearm" but the tyrants so classify it as such.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

https://media2.giphy.com/media/131Zb...0&rid=200.webp

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Bastion (11-12-2020),Big Dummy (11-12-2020),donttread (11-12-2020),Old Ridge Runner (11-12-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    The morons dont understand an air gun is not a "firearm" but the tyrants so classify it as such.
    As an avid air gunner, with many high powered airguns; reclassification here in the states is a big concern. As of now air guns themselves are unregulated by the state, and can be shipped to your door as they aren't considered firearms. I fear that with a Biden administration we could see restrictions placed on air rifles. Much like the British 14FPE limit.
    Last edited by Bastion; 11-12-2020 at 05:39 AM.
    Hold the line President Trump! We’ve got your back, 70 million strong. #SAYWHEN

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bastion For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (11-12-2020),donttread (11-12-2020),Hillofbeans (11-12-2020),Kris P Bacon (11-12-2020),Neo (11-12-2020),Old Ridge Runner (11-12-2020),Quark (11-12-2020)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    in maryland a bow is also classified as a firearm. as is a slingshot. the lunacy of the communists is strong over there. one MUST attempt to flee their house BEFORE attempting to defend their life there or if they hurt the robber in any way, its a felony manslaughter or felony attempted manslaughter charge that YOU WILL recieve wether you like it or not. if you shut up and stay with the pogrom, youll get 6 months state jail time if youre lucky. if you fight it, five years will be your sentence. meanwhile drunk representatives like metzenbaum are allowed to get dead drunk and kill nurses in the early morning using their expensive vehicles and leave the scene after the accident without rendering any aid what so ever.
    Last edited by jirqoadai; 11-12-2020 at 05:41 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (11-12-2020),Daily Bread (11-12-2020),Kris P Bacon (11-12-2020),Old Ridge Runner (11-12-2020)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    in maryland a bow is also classified as a firearm. as is a slingshot. the lunacy of the communists is strong over there. one MUST attempt to flee their house BEFORE attempting to defend their life there or if they hurt the robber in any way, its a felony manslaughter or felony attempted manslaughter charge that YOU WILL recieve wether you like it or not. if you shut up and stay with the pogrom, youll get 6 months state jail time if youre lucky. if you fight it, five years will be your sentence. meanwhile drunk representatives like metzenbaum are allowed to get dead drunk and kill nurses in the early morning using their expensive vehicles and leave the scene after the accident without rendering any aid what so ever.
    Damn I am glad I left that state.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

Fossil nut/Alumni Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    IDK but there is this.....

Dr. Robert Beeman - Beemans.net

<cite class="iUh30 Zu0yb qLRx3b tjvcx" style="color: rgb(32, 33, 36); font-style: normal; font-size: 14px; padding-top: 1px; line-height: 1.3;">
    www.beemans.net › ...</cite>
    <cite class="iUh30 Zu0yb qLRx3b tjvcx" style="font-style: normal; font-size: 14px; padding-top: 1px; line-height: 1.3;"></cite>

Responding to a small classified ad in a gun magazine, Robert obtained ... couldn't conceive of paying as much, even more, for an airgun as for a firearm.

Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

https://media2.giphy.com/media/131Zb...0&rid=200.webp

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group

Thanks
    IDK but there is this.....

Dr. Robert Beeman - Beemans.net

<cite class="iUh30 Zu0yb qLRx3b tjvcx" style="color: rgb(32, 33, 36); font-style: normal; font-size: 14px; padding-top: 1px; line-height: 1.3;"></cite>
    www.beemans.net › ...
    <cite class="iUh30 Zu0yb qLRx3b tjvcx" style="font-style: normal; font-size: 14px; padding-top: 1px; line-height: 1.3;"></cite>

Responding to a small classified ad in a gun magazine, Robert obtained ... couldn't conceive of paying as much, even more, for an airgun as for a firearm.

you think thats bad? do archery. try buying a bow for four thousand dollars. and that just a starter bow with very few bells or whistles. yes, bows have bells and whistles.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ridge Runner View Post
    Damn I am glad I left that state.
    im glad you did so too. i have fond memories of going to Fort Stevens or Fort Totten all decked out as a confederate with my cap and ball carbine. shot a real cork ball hard enough to knock over a can. little bit of cap powder before the ball ( tiny bit like two caps worth ). dont try that now. thats a fire arm.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (11-12-2020)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    im glad you did so too. i have fond memories of going to Fort Stevens or Fort Totten all decked out as a confederate with my cap and ball carbine. shot a real cork ball hard enough to knock over a can. little bit of cap powder before the ball ( tiny bit like two caps worth ). dont try that now. thats a fire arm.
    I worked with a guy that never missed the Gettysburg reenactment. He just loved watching it.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Ridge Runner For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (11-12-2020)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastion View Post
    As an avid air gunner, with many high powered airguns; reclassification here in the states is a big concern. As of now air guns themselves are unregulated by the state, and can be shipped to your door as they aren't considered firearms. I fear that with a Biden administration we could see restrictions placed on air rifles. Much like the British 14FPE limit.
    "An avid air gunner", what do you do with them? Kill birds all day?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (11-12-2020)

Thread Information