User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Migrant caught hunting with a rifle in park B

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    "An avid air gunner", what do you do with them? Kill birds all day?
    Field target competition, plinking, pest control, and fun. Got into it back when the .22LR crunch hit.
    Last edited by Bastion; 11-12-2020 at 08:17 AM.
    Hold the line President Trump! We’ve got your back, 70 million strong. #SAYWHEN

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bastion For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (11-12-2020),Frankenvoter (11-12-2020)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ridge Runner View Post
    I worked with a guy that never missed the Gettysburg reenactment. He just loved watching it.
    my favorite two were Balls Bluff and Monocacy. Devils Den at GB, Sunken Road at Sharpsburg and the RR Cut at Manassas used to make me cry.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (11-12-2020),Old Ridge Runner (11-12-2020)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    my favorite two were Balls Bluff and Monocacy. Devils Den at GB, Sunken Road at Sharpsburg and the RR Cut at Manassas used to make me cry.
    I loved the Manassas one, I had and aunt and uncle who lived there and I would spend the weekend with them when I went to the reenactment.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Ridge Runner For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (11-12-2020)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ridge Runner View Post
    I loved the Manassas one, I had and aunt and uncle who lived there and I would spend the weekend with them when I went to the reenactment.
    i used to reside in Fuckyourcounty Virginny. ( Yes, its pronounced fuck your county ), and would often visit Henry House. widow henry died from an exploding canonball or grape shot while stitting on her rocker. unlike Mrs. Reed at Chickamagua who was blasted off her porch with spherical case and halfway back through her door.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (11-12-2020),Old Ridge Runner (11-12-2020)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    "An avid air gunner", what do you do with them? Kill birds all day?
    Actually, air guns have become so sophisticated that it's possible to kill up to deer size game with them.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (11-12-2020),Frankenvoter (11-12-2020),Old Ridge Runner (11-12-2020)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastion View Post
    Field target competition, plinking, pest control, and fun. Got into back when the .22LR crunch hit.
    I'm anti "urge to kill" "sport hunters", I understand the need for population control, pest control, even just target shooting etc and this is coming from someone who is a shooter.

I was on the Army shooting team and placed 3rd one day which awarded me an E.I.C. badge to replace my sharpshooter, I was recruited to be a sniper and all the rest, and so I'm not totally anti hunt or anti gun but I do always needle people finding out exactly where they're at in what they're doing with them, such as that woman that downed the giraffe with a big smile on her face a few years ago, she didnt eat that, she just "got her kill on", probably what this immigrant scumbag was doing, even though it could have been a backwards Kazakhstan Borat type who wanted to eat some Sparrow stew for all I know.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (11-12-2020)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Walther MaximaThor

Reg Price: $850.00
    Check Price on Amazon:
    The deer you are about to hunt must certainly fear the MaximaThor. Loaded with a .25 caliber, 1150 FPS and a capacity to fire 8 rounds, this weapon is certainly effective. It comes with an adjustable trigger, 11mm dovetail rail, auto safety and a quick-fill adapter. It is priced like Sam Yang but if you have to choose, this firearm definitely surpasses the other one.

While waling thru Wally World, spied an Air Rifle with even more FPS...!!! They can and Will KILL...!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BooBoo For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (11-12-2020),Rebel Yell (11-12-2020)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    From the OP : "said hunting birds was normal in the Czech Republic."...!!! Ship his Monkey Azz back to where he bee Normal...!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BooBoo For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (11-12-2020),Old Ridge Runner (11-12-2020),Rebel Yell (11-12-2020)

Thanks
    I'm anti "urge to kill" "sport hunters", I understand the need for population control, pest control, even just target shooting etc and this is coming from someone who is a shooter.

I was on the Army shooting team and placed 3rd one day which awarded me an E.I.C. badge to replace my sharpshooter, I was recruited to be a sniper and all the rest, and so I'm not totally anti hunt or anti gun but I do always needle people finding out exactly where they're at in what they're doing with them, such as that woman that downed the giraffe with a big smile on her face a few years ago, she didnt eat that, she just "got her kill on", probably what this immigrant scumbag was doing, even though it could have been a backwards Kazakhstan Borat type who wanted to eat some Sparrow stew for all I know.
    i eat the groundhogs i kill. i use rocks to kill them. its brutal but where ive killed them ( off tree limbs ) you shouldnt use a rifle because the bullet will exit or miss and kill something else. so i use rocks. most of the time it takes about twelve to kill one. before you try to move it, bash its head in good. like flatten it. itll fake its death until you pick it up. then youll need a rabis shot. so go ahead and beat its skull in. its good eating. like a minuture blackbear. boil it, then roast it. bread it before you roast it and sear it well at 450 for fifteen to twenty minutes before cutting back on the temp to 315. cook it well and baste it like you would a turkey.

50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thanks

I get a lot more shooting in than most folks just because I can do it daily. While ballistically Airguns in general don’t compare with that of firearms; stance, breathing, and follow through are quite consistent. Shooting like anything else is a perishable skill. So rather than not shoot at all due to ammo shortage, or the inability to get to the range, or “neighbors”; a quality air rifle is an excellent way to stay in good form, despite the differences.
    As for hunting I typically eat what I kill. And keep in mind modern quality Airguns aren’t the Daisy Red Ryders of years past. I took a nuisance coyote at 35 yards with my Hatsan 135 .30 cal. Dropped in its tracks, and didn’t even quiver. Point being a quality air rifle is more accurate, and powerful than many realize.

When it comes to the giraffe story, if its the same one I’m thinking of; there’s more to the story that the media didn’t cover. That giraffe was earmarked for culling by the wildlife management. It was very aggressive, and the dominant male of the herd. It was old too. It was killing the younger males, for breeding rights with the females, thinning the gene pool through incest. Not a healthy thing for the overall herd. As such it was earmarked for culling, and the management areas sell hunting privileges to cull these animals to foreigners at a premium price, with the proceeds going to their wildlife preservation efforts. And the meat is given to local tribes. It was a win for every party involved except that old giraffe buck.
    Last edited by Bastion; 11-12-2020 at 08:15 AM.
    Hold the line President Trump! We’ve got your back, 70 million strong. #SAYWHEN

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bastion For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (11-12-2020),Old Ridge Runner (11-12-2020)

Thread Information