User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Corbyn suspended from Labour party

Green eyed monster V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks

Jeremy Corbyn suspended from Labour party

Former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has been suspended from the party and has had the whip removed.
    A party spokesman said: "In light of his comments made today and his failure to retract them subsequently, the Labour Party has suspended Jeremy Corbyn pending investigation. He has also had the whip removed from the Parliamentary Labour Party."
    Mr Corbyn had reacted to a damning report into antisemitism by saying complaints made during his tenure were "overstated".
    He then gave a press conference in which he repeated this and insisted "I'm not part of the problem".
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news....party-12117833
    RIP Wes.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (10-29-2020),Oceander (10-29-2020)

VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    On this side of the pond, I don't know too much on the backstory here. My family is English, and there is no antisemitism anywhere. I am having difficulty understanding where the problem comes from.

If I understand correctly, there is a report of antisemitism in the government in the form of harassment or not taking claims of harassment seriously. Is that the basic premise? If so, is this something traditionally British, or has the Muslim takeover of Europe permeated the UK government to the point where there is more or less open antisemitism? Sorry, I just don't know.

Did Mr Corbyn just poo-poo the report as isolated incidents and not systemic, or is he a flaming anti-semite?

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    On this side of the pond, I don't know too much on the backstory here. My family is English, and there is no antisemitism anywhere. I am having difficulty understanding where the problem comes from.

If I understand correctly, there is a report of antisemitism in the government in the form of harassment or not taking claims of harassment seriously. Is that the basic premise? If so, is this something traditionally British, or has the Muslim takeover of Europe permeated the UK government to the point where there is more or less open antisemitism? Sorry, I just don't know.

Did Mr Corbyn just poo-poo the report as isolated incidents and not systemic, or is he a flaming anti-semite?
    I believe that anti-semitism is more a vice of the left than it is of the English as a people (although there was probably historically some societal anti-semitism as well).
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    He is the problem. Isn't he the head communist over there, @Neo?
    Stupid games, stupid prizes.

Is anyone surprised Joe Biden is trying to force himself on us after we said "no?"
    -Errol Webber

The system isn't the prison, you are; to all of us.
    We can't fix you, we can't get rid of you!
    You're just a drag on the fucking system. .......
    -
    Liam Dempsey

Those Who Vote Decide Nothing. Those Who Count the Votes Decide Everything
    -Joseph Stalin
    here

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran

Thanks

Is anyone surprised Joe Biden is trying to force himself on us after we said "no?"
    -Errol Webber

-
    Liam Dempsey

-Joseph Stalin
    here

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks

-Errol Webber

-
    Liam Dempsey

-Joseph Stalin
    here

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks

-Errol Webber

-
    Liam Dempsey

-Joseph Stalin
    here

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post

No you have got the wrong end of the stick. Its nothing to do with the Government, quite the opposite, it was the Opposition Party, your equvalent of the Democrats, whilst led by Jeremy Corbyn, (a hard left marxist), and the Labour Ruling Council (having control of siezed by Momentum, a hard left marxist political faction), allowed the hard lefts antisemitism to run riot in the party, driving out jewish party members, workers and even causing jewish Members of Parliment to resign. The Jewish Council of England, who have traditionally donated to Labour for decades, stopped sending funds to the party, and all this time, Corbyn kept repeating (in classic maxist fashion) that he was opposed to all forms of racism, whilst turning a complete blind eye to the tsunami of complaints about antisemitism in the party he led. To this day, despite a now overwhelming mountain of proof to the contrary fromthe ECHR, he refuses to admit there was any problem.

Corbyn is a raving antisemite, a friend of every arab who has threatened to kill jews, and a friend to every moslem terrorist that planted a bomb in the west.

The Tories, the party in power (equiv to Republicans) have never ever been antisemitic, and neither has the mass of the british voters. Thats hy they deserted Labour in the last electio nand voted for boris. The white english people do not and have never voted for nazis, marxists ior antisemites.
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 10-29-2020 at 01:04 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Neo (10-29-2020)

Green eyed monster V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    He certainly is the problem, Corbyn is a Marxist, he has backed the Arabs in all terrorist activity, The IRA, Hezbolla, you name it he has supported it. He has never had a proper job, he failed to get his diploma in political studies and has just held his cap out to any anti capiltalist hating movement.
    In the recent government election held here I was asked by @Trinnity “who do I think will the winner in the vote?
    I replied “The Tories will win a massive victory”
    Sure enough they did. Corbyn is a joke that the British voter could see coming a mile off.
    RIP Wes.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    He certainly is the problem, Corbyn is a Marxist, he has backed the Arabs in all terrorist activity, The IRA, Hezbolla, you name it he has supported it. He has never had a proper job, he failed to get his diploma in political studies and has just held his cap out to any anti capiltalist hating movement.
    In the recent government election held here I was asked by @Trinnity “who do I think will the winner in the vote?
    I replied “The Tories will win a massive victory”
    Sure enough they did. Corbyn is a joke that the British voter could see coming a mile off.

Absolutely. The english working class arent stupid, and they wil not vote for nazis, anti semites or marxists. The antisemitism got so bad it repelled the voters, and they voted for Boris instead.

Butr for an odd twist of fate, Corbyn woudl have ended up as a no mark fogettable Politics Lecturer in some third rate obscure provincial polytechnic. unknown and unheard of.

All out, to the death, Civil War, is now going to erupt in Labour for control of the party Ruling Council.
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 10-29-2020 at 01:19 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Neo (10-29-2020)

Thread Information