User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Docs from Tony Bobulinski reviewed by Senate committee so far legitimate

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks

Docs from Tony Bobulinski reviewed by Senate committee so far legitimate

But, as per the MSM, they still can't be "verified" - one wonders what the leftists Newspeak definition of "verified" is, perhaps in Newspeak "verified" means "consistent with our political agenda"?

Docs from Hunter biz partner Tony Bobulinski reviewed by Senate committee so far legit: report

By Tamar Lapin
    October 28, 2020

A Senate committee has been able to verify the materials it has reviewed so far from Tony Bobulinski, a former Hunter Biden business partner, according to a report on Wednesday.

Bobulinski provided the materials to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, The Daily Caller reported.

A spokesperson for Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson told the outlet that what had been reviewed so far turned out to be legitimate, and that the committee hadnít come across any evidence to suggest the content is false.

Bobulinski ó who has accused Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of lying about involvement in his sonís overseas business deals ó was set to be interviewed by the FBI and by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and Senate Finance Committee.

Committee Chairmen Johnson and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said in a joint statement last week they invited five people named in emails, first reported by The Post, about Hunter Bidenís dealings in China and Ukraine.

However, Johnson wonít call Bobulinski to testify before the Nov. 3 election, while the committee continues to review all the information he provided, according to the Daily Caller.

It wasnít immediately clear exactly what materials were being reviewed.

Source: Docs from Hunter Biden ex-partner Tony Bobulinski legit: Senate
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oceander For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (10-29-2020),donttread (10-29-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Didn't lying Joe say this had already been debunked? I think he did, but now it is being verified, not debunked/

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillofbeans For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (10-29-2020),navigator2 (10-29-2020)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Nothing will come of this.

The ONLY truth that is relevant, is that Democrat politico's are above the law.
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (10-29-2020),Hillofbeans (10-29-2020)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillofbeans View Post
    Didn't lying Joe say this had already been debunked? I think he did, but now it is being verified, not debunked/
    Lies leap through Joe's lips with incredible ease.

They always have.

These days, though, he may not even KNOW what the truth is. (And if he did, he would likely avoid it.)
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (10-29-2020)

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceander View Post
    But, as per the MSM, they still can't be "verified" - one wonders what the leftists Newspeak definition of "verified" is, perhaps in Newspeak "verified" means "consistent with our political agenda"?

Docs from Hunter biz partner Tony Bobulinski reviewed by Senate committee so far legit: report

By Tamar Lapin
    October 28, 2020

A Senate committee has been able to verify the materials it has reviewed so far from Tony Bobulinski, a former Hunter Biden business partner, according to a report on Wednesday.

Bobulinski provided the materials to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, The Daily Caller reported.

A spokesperson for Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson told the outlet that what had been reviewed so far turned out to be legitimate, and that the committee hadn’t come across any evidence to suggest the content is false.

Bobulinski — who has accused Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of lying about involvement in his son’s overseas business deals — was set to be interviewed by the FBI and by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and Senate Finance Committee.

Committee Chairmen Johnson and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said in a joint statement last week they invited five people named in emails, first reported by The Post, about Hunter Biden’s dealings in China and Ukraine.

However, Johnson won’t call Bobulinski to testify before the Nov. 3 election, while the committee continues to review all the information he provided, according to the Daily Caller.

It wasn’t immediately clear exactly what materials were being reviewed.

How would Joe know the guy was lying? Didn't he say he never talked to Hunter about his business dealings? I must admit though not calling him before the 3rd makes me wonder if this is more bluster than sunstance at least in terms of Joe's involvement

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Oh yeah, that Senate committee, also known as the Cement Shoes Committee where all crimes go to die at the bottom of a lake of red tape.

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceander View Post

By Tamar Lapin
    October 28, 2020

A spokesperson for Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson told the outlet that what had been reviewed so far turned out to be legitimate, and that the committee hadn’t come across any evidence to suggest the content is false.

Bobulinski — who has accused Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of lying about involvement in his son’s overseas business deals — was set to be interviewed by the FBI and by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and Senate Finance Committee.

Committee Chairmen Johnson and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said in a joint statement last week they invited five people named in emails, first reported by The Post, about Hunter Biden’s dealings in China and Ukraine.

However, Johnson won’t call Bobulinski to testify before the Nov. 3 election, while the committee continues to review all the information he provided, according to the Daily Caller.

It wasn’t immediately clear exactly what materials were being reviewed.

The information is out there, and damning. I've watched several of his interviews and he's completely credible. The documents are there, and can't be denied. He threatened Schumer when Schumer called him Russian disinformation. That's why he came out, Schumer wouldn't retract that statement. Bobulinski is pissed and had nothing to do with the documents. The damning information was emailed to Bobulinski from Hunter Biden himself. The media won't investigate or even mention the subject for the most part, other than non Biden water carriers. As far as they are concerned, nothing to see here, move along. They've been in the tank for the Dimtards for 20 plus years.
    https://media3.giphy.com/media/s8lZxA5Jmempa/giphy.gif[/IMG]

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to navigator2 For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (10-29-2020),Oceander (10-29-2020)

50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by navigator2 View Post
    The information is out there, and damning. I've watched several of his interviews and he's completely credible. The documents are there, and can't be denied. He threatened Schumer when Schumer called him Russian disinformation. That's why he came out, Schumer wouldn't retract that statement. Bobulinski is pissed and had nothing to do with the documents. The damning information was emailed to Bobulinski from Hunter Biden himself. The media won't investigate or even mention the subject for the most part, other than non Biden water carriers. As far as they are concerned, nothing to see here, move along. They've been in the tank for the Dimtards for 20 plus years.

I think it was Schiff who falsely maligned him as being part of a Russian disinformation campaign, not Schumer (I know, a little nit, but what the heck, I'll pick it!).
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oceander For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (10-29-2020),navigator2 (10-29-2020)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    Oh yeah, that Senate committee, also known as the Cement Shoes Committee where all crimes go to die at the bottom of a lake of red tape.

We the people could (should) always call up the pitchfork and torch committee. It’s been so long who has a pitchfork and torch anymore?
    Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.Ē ó Senator Barry Goldwater, 1964 (1909-1998)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    We the people could (should) always call up the pitchfork and torch committee. It’s been so long who has a pitchfork and torch anymore?
    I have several

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillofbeans For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (10-29-2020)

Thread Information