User Tag List

Thread: Not a WORD that they are all Sudanese "refugees".

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks

Not a WORD that they are all Sudanese "refugees".

It's not how you find the notes...it's how your fingers leave them. That's who you are.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (10-26-2020),Lone Gunman (10-25-2020)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    PC just as bad in your country, eh?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (10-25-2020)

death rides a pale horse Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    why arent they giving to saltys?
    sic semper tyrannis

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    PC just as bad in your country, eh?
    We are about to have a watershed change to the Right...and, here's why.

We have The Preference System in voting. This means...you actually place a number next to the person you want to vote for...a #1. You ALSO can continuing (not mandatory) next to your #2...#3...#4 choices. If your #1 doesn't win...your vote automatically goes to your #2 pick and so on down your numbered choices..

For the FIRST time in our history...#2 preferences put the Liberals in power. (Remember..."Liberal" means Conservative. It's not just the water going down the drain that's bassakwards.)

The three main minor parties: One Nation, Shooters, Farmers & Fishers (mine), and The Katter Party all had #2 next to the Liberal/National Coalition. Labor was supposed to win according to all the polling. They got creamed...and...NOW THE LNP IS ON THE HOOK TO THESE MINOR CONSERVATIVE PARTIES. The real political growth is IN these three parties.

President Trump's popularity...here...is immense.

Pauline Hansen devised One Nation: https://www.news.com.au/national/pol...0833261e28c116

Bob Katter...what an INTERESTING man. He wants to chop off North Queensland into a seperate state. I agree. He and Pauline Hansen (One Nation founder and leader) are hellbent on getting The Bradfield Scheme up and running in Queensland. Ethics

I chose Bob Borsak's, "Shooters, Farmers and Fishers" (SFF) to support. He'd fit right in on our TPF Forum. Good bloke...I've had many conversations with him. Friend him on FB to see what he's up to. Loves big game hunting...on a par with gun knowledge with our own @Quark!

Robert Borsak - Shooters, Fishers & Farmers Party

New Bradfield Scheme will supercharge the North - Deb Frecklington
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 10-25-2020 at 08:35 PM.
    It's not how you find the notes...it's how your fingers leave them. That's who you are.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

APACHERAT (10-25-2020),Big Dummy (10-26-2020),Louise (10-25-2020),Quark (10-25-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    We are about to have a watershed change to the Right...and, here's why.

We have The Preference System in voting. This means...you actually place a number next to the person you want to vote for...a #1. You ALSO can continuing (not mandatory) next to your #2...#3...#4 choices. If your #1 doesn't win...your vote automatically goes to your #2 pick and so on down your numbered choices..

For the FIRST time in our history...#2 preferences put the Liberals in power. (Remember..."Liberal" means Conservative. It's not just the water going down the drain that's bassakwards.)

The three main minor parties: One Nation, Shooters, Farmers & Fishers (mine), and The Katter Party all had #2 next to the Liberal/National Coalition. Labor was supposed to win according to all the polling. They got creamed...and...NOW THE LNP IS ON THE HOOK TO THESE MINOR CONSERVATIVE PARTIES. The real political growth is IN these three parties.

President Trump's popularity...here...is immense.

Pauline Hansen devised One Nation: https://www.news.com.au/national/pol...0833261e28c116

Bob Katter...what an INTERESTING man. He wants to chop off North Queensland into a seperate state. I agree. He and Pauline Hansen (One Nation founder and leader) are hellbent on getting The Bradfield Scheme up and running in Queensland. Ethics

I chose Bob Borsak's, "Shooters, Farmers and Fishers" (SFF) to support. He'd fit right in on our TPF Forum. Good bloke...I've had many conversations with him. Friend him on FB to see what he's up to. Loves big game hunting...on a par with gun knowledge with our own @Quark!

Robert Borsak - Shooters, Fishers & Farmers Party

New Bradfield Scheme will supercharge the North - Deb Frecklington
    I like that kind of voting system.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I like that kind of voting system.
    The old system made it necessary for a second, runoff election if nobody got past 50.0000001% of the vote.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    And we are probably going to go hard Left in this election. As usual I hope I'm wrong. You would think with all the crap the Marxist Democrat Party has pulled Conservatives would be way way ahead but that's not the case. If Conservatives will it'll be by the skin of their teeth. America wants to go Marxist Communist.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    I think a state here in the U.S. is going to that system, at least I thought I saw an article on it somewhere.

My personal belief is that idiots can screw up anything, so it's best to bring back civics tests and literacy tests; the reasons for stopping them are long gone. They can even be given in tiers, i.e. local, state, and Federal govt. tests; you can vote in the tiers where you passed. Letting people who can't pass basic civics tests vote is more than stupid and defeats the whole exercise. What was that anecdote about the village idiot having equal say in elections as Einsteins? Not that Einstein's intellect extended to politics, but the point should be obvious.
    Last edited by Oberon; 10-26-2020 at 03:04 AM.

Thread Information