Thread: How to Keep a White Woman Happy, According to Big Tech

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 92.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    No, fear is not the strongest.

1 Corinthians 13:3
    But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.
    Fear is an emotion but love is not. Fear is the greatest emotion because if it were not there would be no Religion of COVID and the Mask which is predicated on the emotion of fear. All political ads are predicated on fear. If Trump and the Republicans lose in November it's because the Marxist Democrats did a better job of selling fear than Trump and the Republicans did. No political ad says vote for me because you love me, political ads say vote for me because I've less fearful than the other guy. When it comes to fight or flight one doesn't decide to fight or flight because of love but because of fear. Fear is a major component of our survival matrix. If love truly was the greatest emotion we would not be in the mess we are in.

Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    It's 1974 - You call up the FBI and ask them to please come into your home to tap your phone and also install a bug in your kitchen. They tell you, "Yes, we can do it but understand it is not invasion of privacy if you consent for this ahead of time".

The same is true if you choose to use Google, Facebook or Twitter.

impossible to get away from google if you use the internet and a smart phone
    ALL LIVES MATTER My Life, your life, our childrens lives, all childrens lives. Making it only SOME lives matter, divides us and fosters hatred and violence

Thread Information