User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: fuk prince harry

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    You're loyal, I'll give you that, but might your loyalties be a tad misplaced?

'Cuz I'd like to know ...Does that 'speaking nice' go for the Queen, also, as she was incensed enough by Harry's behavior to publicly state that he will never be reinstated as Captain General?

Meanwhile, his wife rakes your country over the coals, never having anything nice to say about it, or you. Does this, "always speaking nice," include never holding anyone to account for his deeds nor words?

As for Harry's part, there's strong evidence that he's not thinking w/the muscle above his waist.

And to just whom will you remain loyal? Your queen? Or the prince, who will never be king? I honestly don't understand this loyalty you profess for one who has shown no fealty towards you, nor your monarch, nor your country.

*Another thing I'll give you: You give me a good chuckle every time you pronounce that we citizens would far prefer to be subjects. Sorry, our blood simply does not coarse through our veins that way.
    @2cent, my little jest with you mustn’t be taken seriously, obviously I didn’t mean that you envy our Royalty or subjugation by it.
    My little joke was for most countries in the world admire our eccentricity, our pomp and ceremonies. Being a British citizen and being born an Englishman is like winning the lottery of life.
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

2cent (10-06-2020)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    @2cent, my little jest with you mustn’t be taken seriously, obviously I didn’t mean that you envy our Royalty or subjugation by it.
    My little joke was for most countries in the world admire our eccentricity, our pomp and ceremonies. Being a British citizen and being born an Englishman is like winning the lottery of life.
    Oh, I know you're just chiding. Hence, the chuckle. But don't go lyin' now. You ain't no "citizen."

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    Oh, I know you're just chiding. Hence, the chuckle. But don't go lyin' now. You ain't no "citizen."
    Until December 31st I will still be a EU citizen, on January 1st 2021 I will be a British subject again with all the duties of protecting our borders and identity.
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

Thread Information