User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: fuk prince harry

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    I have the movie "King Ralph" which is a comedy/drama of an American who supposedly is the last man standing in the royal family which has accidentally been killed off. Old Ralph thinks being a royal is all fun and games but quickly learns that being royal is a royal pain in the arse. While the movie is fiction it does a good job teaching what it's really like living in the royal fish bowl. Meghan should have watched that movie and learned what it's like living in a royal fish bowl.

We Americans think being a royal is all fun and games but it's not especially with a constitutional monarchy. Although if my take on English history is right being a royal when the monarchy was absolute rule wasn't any fun either. Monarchs have the least amount of freedom and liberty of anyone in the kingdom or in this case the queendom.
    Spot on. Being Royal is all about being discreet about how rich you are. Never demeaning or looking down on the little people. Being kind, being interested in ordinary people. Doing charity work, never making any comment or opinion about anything controversial, especially politics.

Yes these people lave a life of luxury, but they live in a glass prison with strict rules. And it takes training to be able to do it. I wouldn't be a royal.

The erudite Australian Clive James made a similar observation about fame, in that many people who seek fame find out to their horror later on that you cant escape it once you have it. It becomes a prison from which you cant escape.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

2cent (10-05-2020),Quark (10-05-2020)

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    As an English royalist I give him and his wife my whole support, he is choosing to live away from the constant abuse the British press gives him and his wife and son, who can blame him.
    Harry has had a rotten time of it in the press, his former south African girlfriend was hounded to the point they split up as she couldn’t handle being in the limelight.
    He found companionship with an actress, if she makes him happy who are we to condemn her? In my book if you cannot say something nice.... don’t say anything.
    Last edited by Neo; 10-05-2020 at 05:12 PM.
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    If Harry's slutty Hollywood gold digger wife shut her mouth the problem wouldn't be a problem . She damned well knew what she was getting into and relished at the thought of destroying tradition and culture . When she's done with Harry her next stop will be a Black Panther .
    Just to stick it to the Queen and the white race.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Quark (10-05-2020)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    Spot on. Being Royal is all about being discreet about how rich you are. Never demeaning or looking down on the little people. Being kind, being interested in ordinary people. Doing charity work, never making any comment or opinion about anything controversial, especially politics.

Yes these people lave a life of luxury, but they live in a glass prison with strict rules. And it takes training to be able to do it. I wouldn't be a royal.

The erudite Australian Clive James made a similar observation about fame, in that many people who seek fame find out to their horror later on that you cant escape it once you have it. It becomes a prison from which you cant escape.
    Well said. Can you imagine never being able to actually enjoy a meal? I suppose one becomes accustomed to it, but it's not hard to see how there'd be a mighty hankering to chomp into a hamburger, a slice of pizza, or wrap your hands around a savory Reuben -with nobody watching - would be.

You can't go shopping for decorative things, or kitchen items; take your children to the park to swing on the swings, play in a backyard or town baseball game, (unless confined), nor stop at an ice cream parlor on a whim.

Many of us would not choose such a life, but at least we're aware of it.

Stupid Markle thought she could put herself above all that, and still have, like you said, all its advantages.

We see how well that all turned out.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (10-05-2020),Quark (10-05-2020)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    If Harry's slutty Hollywood gold digger wife shut her mouth the problem wouldn't be a problem . She damned well knew what she was getting into and relished at the thought of destroying tradition and culture . When she's done with Harry her next stop will be a Black Panther .
    Just to stick it to the Queen and the white race.
    Exactly. If there weren't such a thing as low-class, she'd have none at all.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (10-05-2020),LadyMoonlight (10-06-2020),Quark (10-05-2020)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    Even dumber, he no doubt did it on the advice of "Mrs. Stupid," thinking it'd garner them attention/favors, from the one whose chances of winning are mighty slim.
    According to her, though, it'd be the acceptable, popular, thing to do. Likely, she's seeking a film roll to star in.

I hope she gets blacklisted. (Oops. Is that ray-siss?)
    Nope as it has nothing to do with race. She is just a bitch and Harry is just a cockled twit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

2cent (10-05-2020)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    Well said. Can you imagine never being able to actually enjoy a meal? I suppose one becomes accustomed to it, but it's not hard to see how there'd be a mighty hankering to chomp into a hamburger, a slice of pizza, or wrap your hands around a savory Reuben -with nobody watching - would be.

You can't go shopping for decorative things, or kitchen items; take your children to the park to swing on the swings, play in a backyard or town baseball game, (unless confined), nor stop at an ice cream parlor on a whim.

Many of us would not choose such a life, but at least we're aware of it.

Stupid Markle thought she could put herself above all that, and still have, like you said, all its advantages.

We see how well that all turned out.
    There's an English Lady who's name I think is Lucy Wolsey. She is a historic cocurator for one of the royal museums. Here specialty is historic English homes and clothes. She did a special on one of the royal homes of Queen Victoria that had locks that could only be locked from inside of the rooms. There was no way to unlock the doors from outside the rooms. The reason for this was to provide privacy for Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and family from everybody else. Even royals need to be like everybody else once and a while.

I think things have gotten worse for the Royals in the last decades do to all the nutcases that Britain has let immigrate into Britain. I remember listening to a story Prince Charles told when he as about ten or eleven. His Mother (the Queen) was driving back from one of the castles when they got into a heavy snow storm. His Mother spied a farm house and drove up to the farm house and asked if they could stay there until the storm passed which of course they could and did stay there. No way would any royal being out driving by themselves today without guards every where. Times have changed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

2cent (10-05-2020)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Nope as it has nothing to do with race. She is just a bitch and Harry is just a cockled twit.
    That's one way of putting it. lol

There's an English Lady who's name I think is Lucy Wolsey. She is a historic cocurator for one of the royal museums. Here specialty is historic English homes and clothes. She did a special on one of the royal homes of Queen Victoria that had locks that could only be locked from inside of the rooms. There was no way to unlock the doors from outside the rooms. The reason for this was to provide privacy for Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and family from everybody else. Even royals need to be like everybody else once and a while.
    Interesting story.

I think things have gotten worse for the Royals in the last decades do to all the nutcases that Britain has let immigrate into Britain. I remember listening to a story Prince Charles told when he as about ten or eleven. His Mother (the Queen) was driving back from one of the castles when they got into a heavy snow storm. His Mother spied a farm house and drove up to the farm house and asked if they could stay there until the storm passed which of course they could and did stay there.
    Amazing!
    No way would any royal being out driving by themselves today without guards every where. Times have changed.
    True. And U.S. presidents no longer travel in open cars. 'Tis the way of it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Quark (10-05-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks

I think things have gotten worse for the Royals in the last decades do to all the nutcases that Britain has let immigrate into Britain. I remember listening to a story Prince Charles told when he as about ten or eleven. His Mother (the Queen) was driving back from one of the castles when they got into a heavy snow storm. His Mother spied a farm house and drove up to the farm house and asked if they could stay there until the storm passed which of course they could and did stay there. No way would any royal being out driving by themselves today without guards every where. Times have changed.
    I watch Lucy Wolsey. Her series on history’s little fibs was good.

Exposing the English Kings and their distortions of historical events, and also taking apart the American Civil War.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Absolutely. Harry is a poor lost boy.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Famagusta For This Useful Post:

2cent (10-06-2020)

Thread Information