User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: fuk prince harry

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Its a complete replay of Wallis Simpson and Edward, I said it would be when I first heard of her and him. Hes completely lost the plot, all over her.

The guy, to be fair, is useless, he has no higher education, no job skills apart from being able to fly a army helicopter, no income per se. If he was anyone else he would be refused a credit card if he applied. Hes basically useless and pointless. He will never be king, as we speak he will never be any higher in the pecking order, and as Williams kids grow up and have kids of their own, he slips further down the line.

She also is a silly cow. She thought being a royal, he was loaded. Wrong. She thought she could swan in and be Queen Bee in the UK. Wrong. She thought she could take UK taxpayers money and live a life of luxury and not have to give back public service. Wrong. She thought she could carry on being 'woke' and spouting her views in public. Wrong. So she bailed, and thought she could cash in on the name, title and connections. Wrong.

She frittered away a huge body of goodwill for her, she ignored our customs, traditions and culture, and repeatedly stuck two fingers up at us, insulted us, gave preferential treatment to her mates, and then insulted our Queen.

She made a galactic pigs ear because of her arrogance and utter lack of understanding about what being Royal meant, and the fundamental difference between that and being a 'celeb'. Utterly, utterly different kettle of fish. She has no grasp of this.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

2cent (10-05-2020),kazenatsu (10-05-2020),Lone Gunman (10-05-2020),Neo (10-05-2020),Quark (10-05-2020),ruthless terrier (10-05-2020)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Thanks
    Let's forget about ole Harry for 5 years. Then revisit him. I think it will be a completely different Harry after the divorce and a stint in poverty.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (10-05-2020),Quark (10-05-2020)

Games People Play Forum Donor Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    Let's forget about ole Harry for 5 years. Then revisit him. I think it will be a completely different Harry after the divorce and a stint in poverty.
    Yes.

But, improved? I can see him, with his quadroon gone, sitting in Canada somewhere...maybe Yukon Territory. Plenty of drunks up in Whitehorse - he can let his beard grow, and blend in, lining up at the liquor store on Saturday afternoon. Ambling to what quarters he has...I expect, even with total disowning, he'd be given enough to afford a modest cabin or condo. He can sit in there, and like the "First Peoples" there, drink himself insensible day after day.

I think other posters summed it up. He's WEAK. I see that as genetic - Diana was not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. She, too, seemed to have deficits in intellect and strength - oh, drot, my husband, the Prince, ten years older than I, who picked me out of a lineup for my blonde hair and virginity...he doesn't love me! Oh, woe is me...I think I'll go shag my riding instructor...

Weak.

Water finds its own level; and Harry's level is far lower even than where he is, right now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Brat (10-05-2020),Quark (10-05-2020)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    Its a complete replay of Wallis Simpson and Edward, I said it would be when I first heard of her and him. Hes completely lost the plot, all over her.

The guy, to be fair, is useless, he has no higher education, no job skills apart from being able to fly a army helicopter, no income per se. If he was anyone else he would be refused a credit card if he applied. Hes basically useless and pointless. He will never be king, as we speak he will never be any higher in the pecking order, and as Williams kids grow up and have kids of their own, he slips further down the line.

She also is a silly cow. She thought being a royal, he was loaded. Wrong. She thought she could swan in and be Queen Bee in the UK. Wrong. She thought she could take UK taxpayers money and live a life of luxury and not have to give back public service. Wrong. She thought she could carry on being 'woke' and spouting her views in public. Wrong. So she bailed, and thought she could cash in on the name, title and connections. Wrong.

She frittered away a huge body of goodwill for her, she ignored our customs, traditions and culture, and repeatedly stuck two fingers up at us, insulted us, gave preferential treatment to her mates, and then insulted our Queen.

She made a galactic pigs ear because of her arrogance and utter lack of understanding about what being Royal meant, and the fundamental difference between that and being a 'celeb'. Utterly, utterly different kettle of fish. She has no grasp of this.
    Boy, if you didn't nail that one to the wall. But then, of course you could, what with being more familiar with the particulars. Even so, plenty of us backwoods rednecks from across the pond have a far better appreciation of the 'rules', than that flat-footed oaf could grasp. One doubts that she can spell, "protocol."

More proof that you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Brat (10-05-2020),Hillofbeans (10-05-2020),Quark (10-05-2020)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks

I have the movie "King Ralph" which is a comedy/drama of an American who supposedly is the last man standing in the royal family which has accidentally been killed off. Old Ralph thinks being a royal is all fun and games but quickly learns that being royal is a royal pain in the arse. While the movie is fiction it does a good job teaching what it's really like living in the royal fish bowl. Meghan should have watched that movie and learned what it's like living in a royal fish bowl.

We Americans think being a royal is all fun and games but it's not especially with a constitutional monarchy. Although if my take on English history is right being a royal when the monarchy was absolute rule wasn't any fun either. Monarchs have the least amount of freedom and liberty of anyone in the kingdom or in this case the queendom.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Brat (10-05-2020),UKSmartypants (10-05-2020)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    This wouldn't be the first time I've pondered just how long the 'training' is, prior to the nuptials.

As many know, those people have rules for everything; from, not only how to sit, but when to sit; to how you'll do your hair and nails, when pearls are appropriate, your general wardrobe, to, not only what to say, but when to say it. ALL must 'pass muster', or pay the price.

Like you say, @Quark, their entire lives are lived in a fishbowl. (We had a classroom in h.s. called that, 'cuz the windows were on the inside, along the hallway.)

And yes, the incredible amount of responsibility must be overwhelming; at least at first, when it strikes you that, "playtime is over."

Credit where due: Prince William's wife, Kate, makes it look like it all comes to her naturally. She has Diana's appeal, w/o the naivety. An all-around delightful young lady. The queen must be very pleased.
    Last edited by 2cent; 10-05-2020 at 01:09 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Brat (10-05-2020),Quark (10-05-2020)

Alumni & Proud Boomer Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks

Spot ON!

Last edited by Brat; 10-05-2020 at 12:46 PM.
    Unwavering loyalty for my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Brat For This Useful Post:

Quark (10-05-2020)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Harry Bastard?

Mr. Markey?
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

old and in the way Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    what a stupid twerp. endorsing Biden? the guy must be suicidal.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

2cent (10-05-2020),Quark (10-05-2020)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless terrier View Post
    what a stupid twerp. endorsing Biden? the guy must be suicidal.
    Even dumber, he no doubt did it on the advice of "Mrs. Stupid," thinking it'd garner them attention/favors, from the one whose chances of winning are mighty slim.
    According to her, though, it'd be the acceptable, popular, thing to do. Likely, she's seeking a film roll to star in.

I hope she gets blacklisted. (Oops. Is that ray-siss?)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Quark (10-05-2020)

Thread Information