User Tag List

Thread: Trump Supporters Gather At Walter Reed Medical Center

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks

Trump Supporters Gather At Walter Reed Medical Center

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...-prayer-rally/

I challenge anyone to find even 2 or 3 Biden supporters anywhere who LOVE him like these folks love Trump. They won't even show up to listen to Biden IN PERSON, let alone stay all night outside a hospital with no hope of even seeing him like they are doing for Trump.

There is ZERO enthusiasm for Biden - much less than for Hillary. They don't even LIKE him. I know, I know, they're not voting FOR Biden, they're voting AGAINST Trump. But still, if they won't show up to see Biden, how do we know they will all show up at the polls? We KNOW Trump supporters will.

Watch the video - notice the DIVERSITY among them. Hispanic, black, Pacific Islanders, you name it. There could be a big surprise coming Nov.3rd
    Last edited by SharetheHedge; 10-03-2020 at 10:16 PM.
    "Two possibilities exist - either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. (Arthur C. Clarke)

"I do not object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance" (Amy Farrah Fowler)

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society." ​(Anon.)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SharetheHedge For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (10-03-2020),East of the Beast (10-04-2020),Quark (10-03-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post

I challenge anyone to find even 2 or 3 Biden supporters anywhere who LOVE him like these folks love Trump. They won't even show up to listen to Biden IN PERSON, let alone stay all night outside a hospital with no hope of even seeing him like they are doing for Trump.

There is ZERO enthusiasm for Biden - much less than for Hillary. They don't even LIKE him. I know, I know, they're not voting FOR Biden, they're voting AGAINST Trump. But still, if they won't show up to see Biden, how do we know they will all show up at the polls? We KNOW Trump supporters will.

Watch the video - notice the DIVERSITY among them. Hispanic, black, Pacific Islanders, you name it. There could be a big surprise coming Nov.3rd
    you spelled will wrong.
    sic semper tyrannis

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

SharetheHedge (10-04-2020)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post

I've been thinking about the low partition rate at his rallies and wondering why and I think I know why some or most are so low. We have a local feed here in the county on FB that gives the news for the local area. Well Johnstown is about an hour west of my location, the owner of the Bedford County Free Press site on FB contacted the Biden organization to see when Biden would be arriving in Johnstown so he could cover the event. The Biden organization told him that the Johnstown stop was a closed event, by invitation only. Now I'm wondering how many of his past events were invitation only.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Ridge Runner For This Useful Post:

SharetheHedge (10-04-2020)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    They should have been yelling "Trump get WELL we need YOU! over & over.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Oceander (10-04-2020),SharetheHedge (10-04-2020)

Thread Information