User Tag List

Thread: Billionaires and Bolsheviks for Biden....

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks

Billionaires and Bolsheviks for Biden....

You'll love this and it is true.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (09-15-2020)

Thanks
    COVID was all political from the get go.

Thanks
    If the Marxists win in November the country will end, period.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Libhater (09-16-2020)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Sadly, true.

And billionaires, or other Elites, are always the ones pushing Marxism. Lenin and his whole cadre, were using assumed names...every one of them. I'd have to look up what their birth names were. But they were all of the upper classes.

Castro was not only a lawyer, he was also a baseball player - and was offered a position with the New York Yankees, a handful of years before he became the Great Revolutionary. He was from upper-class Cuban society.

Mao was similarly well-situated in the Chinese pecking order.

And on to our own Bernie. Never broke a sweat in his whole life - unless he was considering the possibility of actually having to do some work. But he never did; and he found two society wombynz to sponge off. His second wife leached a university dry, as its president.

Nope...as one French politician told P.J. O'Rourke, you could always tell who the Communists were when the delegates arrived in the morning for the National Assembly. The Communists were the ones driving the Mercedes-Benzes and other expensive non-French cars.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

APACHERAT (09-15-2020),Lone Gunman (09-15-2020),Quark (09-15-2020)

Thanks
    Ya and it looks like Bullock, a stooge of the billionaires and Marxists, is going to gain Daines's Senate seat. People will believe Bullock is going to preserve middle class jobs even as those jobs head back to China. Humanity is inherently stupid, ignorant, and afraid.

Full disclosure: I'm a supporter of Daines and in fact just sent off another check to the campaign today. I'll be voting for Daines but I don't expect him to keep his seat. Civil War is a coming.

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    Ya and it looks like Bullock, a stooge of the billionaires and Marxists, is going to gain Daines's Senate seat. People will believe Bullock is going to preserve middle class jobs even as those jobs head back to China. Humanity is inherently stupid, ignorant, and afraid.

Full disclosure: I'm a supporter of Daines and in fact just sent off another check to the campaign today. I'll be voting for Daines but I don't expect him to keep his seat. Civil War is a coming.
    "Affirmatively Furthering Housing Equality" - or whatever it's called. This is the Left's Grand Plan to not only nationalize zoning, and in most places, outlaw single-family home ownership...but also take control of where Deplorables may live, how they may live, what sort of shelter they may have. It was one of Barry's quiet projects in his second term - and one reason the Leftist masterminds are so ENRAGED, is, they were SOOO...CLOSE.

It's coming. Every city will have to account to FedGov its exact racial makeup. Suburban governments will be dissolved; REGIONAL governments replacing them. Single-family home zoning areas abolished. High-rise, dense multifamily Section 8 construction will become essentially the only kind permitted. After this virus scare, they want to INCREASE population density. Even in places it makes no sense, such as earthquake-prone regions. Like California - where it IS being implemented, statewide - and, coming soon, Montana.

For those who don't know, Montana is quite active seismically. You don't hear about it because there are few structures affected with the frequent minor shakes. That will change when the goofball Left starts forcing 15-story rabbit warrens in our small cities.

Bit this is all about fanatical CONTROL over others. And this Harris c u n t is just the kind of scum to run with it. It is going to be make-or-break time...Secede to remain free, or put the shackles on forever.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Quark (09-16-2020)

Thanks
    You are right @JustPassinThru.

Thread Information