Thread: Choices for November :

Out and About...! Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks

Exclamation Choices for November :

Joe Biden's 40 years in Washington is the problem - Washington Times

There is Only One Clear Choice :

"Mr. Trump is the incumbent president, yet somehow Democrats picked the one person that allows Mr. Trump to run for reelection — as an outsider! It’s like Mr. Trump is charging the gates all over again. It’s been four years and still he gets to play the barbarian!

And what a beautiful barbarian he was Saturday night.
    He hilariously relived his brilliant speech at West Point — you know, the speech that went over all the media’s head. All they could focus on was Mr. Trump’s tepid walk down the long ramp after his speech. And the overly careful manner in which he drank from his water glass.

His long and involved Saturday night re-enactment was a genius case study in how to lead with your weakness. Own it completely. And utterly disarm it with humor."...!
    "‘We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive!’ This Day, Nov 03, 2020, we celebrate our Independence Day!”

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BooBoo For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-15-2020),Kurmugeon (09-16-2020),Red Lily (09-15-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Trump was not my first choice. I am happy to acknowledge I was very wrong. He came at an important part of our history and was the right man for the job. He is not the polished politician, in the way he talks and I was told...that is why he received so much support the last time around. He actually says what he thinks and what he will try to do. In less than one term, this man moved our economy, our employed numbers to record highs and made justice reforms. He established "opportunity zones" which were aimed at bringing better business and jobs to our minorities. He has made a historic peace agreement with two Arab nations and Israel, and it sounds like there could be more to come. We have better trace agreements, with our neighbors Mexico and Canada. Mexico is now doing a lot to curtail our illegal entries. We can now be independent in our need for oil and gas. Imagine, if Trump had had one ounce of help from the Dems how much more could have been done....for this nation.

We have yet to hear how Biden or Harris can do more for the betterment of the lives of citizens and the nation. Raise taxes, eliminate the production of oil/coal to make us dependent on other sources, and take more gun rights away, increase 'regulations" etc doesn't seem to do more...but erase the progress made over the past 4 years.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goodpen For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (09-15-2020),tlmjl (09-15-2020)

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goodpen View Post
    <snip>
    We have yet to hear how Biden or Harris can do more for the betterment of the lives of citizens and the nation. Raise taxes, eliminate the production of oil/coal to make us dependent on other sources, and take more gun rights away, increase 'regulations" etc doesn't seem to do more...but erase the progress made over the past 4 years.
    I doubt we will hear any real plans they have to better America or it's citizens. Their entire campaign is orange man bad.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (09-16-2020),Kurmugeon (09-16-2020),tlmjl (09-15-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Even Sanders says Biden needs something besides attacking the President. One can assume he doesn't think the Biden team is doing very well. The first debate may bring some big poll number changes...that is if there is a debate and I can't see how the Biden team can cancel that. We can hope Pence can over ride the extremists attacks from Harris. She will use any and all she can to make him look like both anti-female and racist. You pick on me, poor little under privileged me, is what I expect.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goodpen For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (09-16-2020),tlmjl (09-15-2020)

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goodpen View Post
    Trump was not my first choice. I am happy to acknowledge I was very wrong. He came at an important part of our history and was the right man for the job. He is not the polished politician, in the way he talks and I was told...that is why he received so much support the last time around. He actually says what he thinks and what he will try to do. In less than one term, this man moved our economy, our employed numbers to record highs and made justice reforms. He established "opportunity zones" which were aimed at bringing better business and jobs to our minorities. He has made a historic peace agreement with two Arab nations and Israel, and it sounds like there could be more to come. We have better trace agreements, with our neighbors Mexico and Canada. Mexico is now doing a lot to curtail our illegal entries. We can now be independent in our need for oil and gas. Imagine, if Trump had had one ounce of help from the Dems how much more could have been done....for this nation.

I never could figure out the true cause of TDS. Certainly the man was competent; respected and a major force in politics and industry in NYC for decades. All the major politicians came to him, Democratic or Republican; numerous respected journalists regularly urge that he make a run for President. That included Barbara Walters and Oprah Winfrey - certainly more intelligent and respected voices than all of those on the horrid tv show "The View." Barbara Walters holding Ivanka Trump as an infant said she was the most beautiful child she ever saw. All the politicians flocked to Trump's door, every election, including the Clinton's, and they all took his monies. I remember when Obama was in his second term, and "The Wall Street Journal" wrote an excellent article regarding him which reflected that the one job he probably could handle in Washington better than anybody else was U.S. Trade Ambassador. Quite true, a CEO that understands trade; economics; money; Wall Street and international trade and tariffs, a man who could resurrect a dead American economy which had been on life support forty years.

Trump certainly had all those qualifications based on his building a world wide business empire, which involved negotiations with many foreign leaders - he was a natural. That the same talents could be put to use in political terms like the Presidency, to resurrect a dead American manufacturing economy, however, nobody would accept. When he declared - all the "experts" including the biased media, "circled the wagons" and held a non-stop laugh-in and firing squad. They were and remain all fools. None had Trump's political touch; stamina and abilities. He picked off his opponents one by one, all of them Washington "professional do-nothing politicians" and then wiped the turf with Hillary Clinton. The media and crazy Democrats couldn't stop him.

I have never in my life, which politically goes back to Eisenhower, seen such a massive mob turn around against one very talented man. He wasn't afraid to tackle tough issues never done in do-nothing Washington, like illegal immigration, and his talent for not worrying about what people with much less knowledge and experience criticize him. That his ideas threatened to wipe out leftist Democratic power in Washington and the Deep State, which was epitomized by the Kennedy's; Clinton's and Bush's, was threatening to him. To this day, they can't bring themselves to credit that America has never been at the level of economic and world influence Mr. Trump brought us to since August of 1945 at the end of World War II.

That leftists and liberals want that America destroyed, unthinkable. The answer isn't getting rid of Trump and moving backward, what we need is more Trump moving forward, that is why this election is so important Strength in his beliefs and ideas have already been proven once, he and America need that next four years desperately. A major Trump victory in November will end the left-Democratic hold on our government. The Democrats have been running Washington and America into the ground for decades of corruption - we have one chance, on November 3, to take it back, if the left wins, America dies.

Stan
    Last edited by StanAtStanFan; 09-15-2020 at 10:54 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StanAtStanFan For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (09-16-2020)

Thread Information