User Tag List

Thread: United Airlines accused of age, race discrimination over flight crews for teams

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks

United Airlines accused of age, race discrimination over flight crews for teams

https://nypost.com/2020/09/12/united...bAiMKa1579xEDs
    United Airlines packs its planes with young, white, blond, blue-eyed female crew — all chosen for their “sexual allure” — whenever the National Football League and Major League Baseball take charter flights, a new lawsuit alleges.

Meanwhile, flight attendants who are too old and too dark are barred from the plum routes, according to Bloomberg News, which reported the suit on Saturday.
    The suit was filed Friday in California by two flight attendants, a black woman who has worked for the airline for 28 years and a Jewish woman who has worked there for 34 years.
    The attendants, Sharon Tesler and Kim Guillory, later discovered that the assignments were being given to “young, white, blond/blue-eyed, female employees” with less seniority, the lawsuit says.

These preferred employees are valued “entirely on their racial and physical attributes, and stereotypical notions of sexual allure,” the suit says.
    One of the big perks for black athletes-- especially in the universities-- is easy access to white women. I wouldn't put it past these colleges to pay or force the attractive coeds to sleep with the star player. I can only imagine what these sports teams are doing to these flight attendants.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points7 days registered
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    2020 - the year of a blacklash against integration and the return of segregation.

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post

One of the big perks for black athletes-- especially in the universities-- is easy access to white women. I wouldn't put it past these colleges to pay or force the attractive coeds to sleep with the star player. I can only imagine what these sports teams are doing to these flight attendants.
    That's a pretty astute observation. Actually, inter-racial of Black men with White women is quite common in America now. Access isn't very hard for either race.

But, your observation regarding the universities and airlines activities and tolerance toward inter-racial mixing is probably correct. Flight attendants; female, cheer leaders; golfers; gym; volleyball players, basketball and football players, particularly the team sports which travel by air, certainly have much more opportunities to mix with young white females, and drinking and mixing on charter flights they don't usually have to follow normal airline rules. Can get pretty wild. I know for a fact that most NBA and baseball players are like sailors, and have an extra girl in every city they visit. You would be surprised at the number of star professional basketball-baseball-football players who fool around.

Be an interesting lawsuit to see how it comes out. NFL and college football teams travel by charter aircraft, usually using one airline. But, the colleges play most of their games in the afternoon, and rarely stay overnight. The NFL mandates team travel - departure on Friday morning - arrive at the hotel, where they have a nightly curfew, usually 9:00pm, and practice in the stadium Saturday, game Sunday, and barring weather or equipment failure, they are required to fly home Sunday night. If a West or East Coast team gets scheduled to play back-to-back games, say in NYC on Sunday and the Thursday night game in New England, or Philadelphia, they can petition the league office to stay in NYC until the day before they are scheduled to practice on the other team's field. Same if they get scheduled like that on the West Coast. BTW, NFL home team's are required to also stay at their scheduled team hotel like a visiting team is the night before a home game - curfew and no visitors. So hooking up with flight attendants? Bit difficult.

I babysat NFL visiting team players at their hotel in Fort Lauderdale for many years, making sure they were in their rooms with no visitors. Six of us were contracted to six floors, and went on room checks routinely and sat out in the hallway with view of elevators and stairwells. The team books several floors on the road. Home and visiting teams, never book the same hotel's. Where the Dolphins stay is two miles from me for home games.

Yes professional, well known Black and White sports stars obviously get many opportunities to meet and mix with white club hopping flight attendants, and other young sexy girls, particularly the baseball players who can be on 12-day road trips and stay in town for 3-5 days in a row. But, flight attendants have one damn tough job, and not much down time. Those I know of, most of the time on a down-day, just want to sleep. It isn't a particularly glorious a job as one would think, very hard work. But, I guess that's why "The Mile High Club" was invented.

As a normal flyer, two ways to pizz them off is to take the rear seats on the red eye flights late at night. The last flight out of Atlanta-Hartsfield is 12:30 a.m. on Delta to Miami, and 90% of the occupants are Delta flight attendants based out of Miami - Fort Lauderdale. That flight is the one they get to sit in the seats and relax in - you take em, they get mad. Other way to get em mad at you is to order a Diet Coke during drink service, it doesn't fizz up, so they have to stand there and pour it into the plastic cup until the cup is full. Delays them 2-minutes or so, but in the air, with everything they have to do, if they get 4-5 of those Diet Coke orders their work schedule is messed up.

Anyway - be an interesting case, there are flight attendants well into their 60's now, the slender, mini-skirted party girls of Braniff have been gone since 1966.

Stan
    Last edited by StanAtStanFan; 09-14-2020 at 04:13 PM.

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    It's always all about discrimination of some sort. I can't believe that sperm banks haven't been sued yet because they won't take sperm donations from women. (wink).

And yes there's & old joke in there somewhere.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post

So wait a minute, these BLM supporters still prefer white women? That's racist!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (09-15-2020)

Thread Information