User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: My life in sex: the ethical non-monogamist

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by potlatch View Post
    I know it wasn't the norm, but I found that out after posting on forums for so many years. I was often shocked when I read people's accounts of their growing up days! But, I'm probably older than you and I lived in a conservative, Christian small town. Plus, I was a good Catholic girl.

No doubt some of those HS classmates were having sex, but it was kept quiet if they did, and the boys were very decent in my time. Kids ARE what they observe and learn from their parents plus the people they associate with. Sex is a powerful drive and you either learn how to control yourself - or not.

I grew up in a Mill town. I don't mean to give the wrong idea as my whole twn wasn't screwing around on their spouses. To the best of my knowledge my parents and many others never did any of that and stayed together and raised us. I guess reality comes in shades og gray.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

potlatch (09-15-2020)

Alumni, VIP, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    I've hated cheaters as long as I can remember. I don't cheat on the woman I am in a relationship with. I am all about an exclusive relationship with a single partner. Cheating by either party is a complete betrayal and unforgiveable and unrepairable.

I know swingers, and have no interest in swinging or friends with benefits etc. I guess I want to be exclusive to my woman, and demand they are exclusive to me, or move along.

Not really a prude or anything. I was a slut mutt whenever single and sowing my wild oats...but when in a relationship, you're a couple. One half of a committed two - with no cheating on the other.
    "I told you the economy was going to tank under Trump". "Yeah you did. Pre Pandemic". "It was going to tank even without the Pandemic". "Uh-huh. Trumps economy was hitting it out of the park Pre Pandemic." <---My cut and paste time saving signature - for all the doom and gloom predictors who will try to rewrite history.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

donttread (09-19-2020),Northern Rivers (09-20-2020),potlatch (09-15-2020),Red Lily (09-16-2020)

Green eyed monster V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocialTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    I have had my chances to cheat, even though our sex life has fallen off, I wont be a man whore.
    I will never cheat on Mrs Neo.
    RIP Wes.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (09-15-2020),Oceander (09-15-2020),potlatch (09-15-2020)

Truth Seeker, Alumni, V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    I've hated cheaters as long as I can remember. I don't cheat on the woman I am in a relationship with. I am all about an exclusive relationship with a single partner. Cheating by either party is a complete betrayal and unforgiveable and unrepairable.

I know swingers, and have no interest in swinging or friends with benefits etc. I guess I want to be exclusive to my woman, and demand they are exclusive to me, or move along.

Not really a prude or anything. I was a slut mutt whenever single and sowing my wild oats...but when in a relationship, you're a couple. One half of a committed two - with no cheating on the other.
    I've always known you were a decent person from all of your posts I've read. It 'shows' through.

Truth Seeker, Alumni, V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I will never cheat on Mrs Neo.
    Good for you Neo!

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks

I watch a lot of ID TV and your way is also much safer!

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks

First...come the coverup lies...then...lies to coverup the loose ends of those lies. Then you see through it and decide to "forgive and forget".

Next...you are always suspicious. Sex replaces making love...then...you get ever-distant. After a while, you actually don't care what she (he) does...you've given up.

If there are children at home...and, you are "their everything"...you grin and bear it...for a couple of decades. Then you get out and start focussing on your new life...anger management...and alimony.

Ducks. Here ya go. Them ducks...again.
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 09-20-2020 at 01:14 AM.
    I used to really like ducks.

Thread Information