User Tag List

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2023242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: The Judgement of God

Cosmic Watcher Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubler9 View Post
    The issue for me is whether people ram their beliefs down the throats of others. Examples: We, my wife and I, do not tell people to take r not take the vaccines. We do not tell people to join the BLM or support Trump or Biden or Christianity or Islam or none of the above.
    You only have problems when people tell you or order you or pressure you to align with a particular thing or ideology. People TELL my wife and I we MUST take the vaccines - they call us evil, fascist, nasty people who should die or be locked up. People tell us we are evil for NOT siding with the BLM or poor blacks who were enslaved 175 years ago or LGBTQ etc - they get angry and TELL us we are evil. While we do NOT tell anyone how they should lead their lives.
    I adhere to The Sermon On The Mount, as best I can. I don't care who does or does not. I am happy with any person who says they do not care about the bible or whatever. Live and let live.
    The idea of America is tolerance for, and acceptance of other's beliefs. It takes a concerted effort, and elevationg the ideals of liberty ABOVE our own personal opinions.

That is not the progressive way, or the way of the anti-American left.

They MANDATE opinions.. not even well supported opinions, calling them 'science!!' Then, they ban and censor any opinions or voices that contradict the Official Narrative.. whatever it is.

Masks?
    Global warming?
    Vaccines?
    Atheistic naturalism for origins?
    Pick your gender?

It is a phony narrative that 'all these Christians!!.. want to mandate the bible, and force everyone to go to church, and make Franklin Graham King!!'

"Run to us! We'll protect you from those evil religious people! (it will only cost your freedoms).'

Hitler did the same, demonizing the jews. I see a short window of relative freedom for Christian Americans.

This is part of the Judgement of God, on a lazy, sin soaked, fat, and ease loving people. We have not cherished our freedoms, nor acknowledged the Source. We have pursued evil and lawlessness, and are stained by the deaths of millions. The cry of innocent blood condemns us. We did not stop the slaughter, but were complicit.

The judgement of God is just, and nearer than we might imagine. These are perilous times, where sober watchfulness and penitence are more fitting. This world may seem to be spinning out of control, but these times have been foretold. The Kingdom of God is near.
    "God grant that by my persevering labours I may bring a little stone to the frail and ill-assured edifice of our knowledge of those deep mysteries of Life and Death where all our intellects have so lamentably failed." ~Louis Pasteur

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post
    And what do I do with the knowledge that there are logical and empirical problems with the claims of this faith, and textual evidence that the bible contains contradictions, errors, scribal alterations, similarities to ancient mythology, and even historical evidence that the notion of a "dying and rising Saviour" was a well known mythological theme in different cultures BEFORE the NT account of Jesus made it's appearence?

Do I just sweep my skepticism under the rug and blindly believe DESPITE these things? If so, am I REALLY concerned with what is the ultimate truth or just what I WANT to believe to help me imagine I am insuring a "heaven" and avoiding a "hell" for myself, in CASE those things be realities?

How do you know you have FOUND the truth, and not just settled on believing in something you WANT to believe is true? I can honestly say that I WANT to know the truth, HOWEVER that truth may impact my life, for better or for worse. My current outlook on the subject is that EVERY religion or belief-system that I know of has PROBLEMS concerning credibility. BIG ones. I am OPEN to being persuaded otherwise which is why I engage in so much debate/discussion - but i have to say, the defenders of their particular faith around here are not coming up with viable answers to most or all of my concerns

IMO, and in a Godly sense, "you can't see the forest for the trees."

And with the right heart...
    “Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you." ~ Matt. 7:7 Amplified Bible
    Last edited by S-N-A-F-U; 12-06-2021 at 05:06 AM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by S-N-A-F-U View Post
    Once again, you quote Scripture that has nothing to do with Christ being God, in or out of flesh . If he were, he wouldn't be disputing your claim would he? Would you care to reconcile the following by Jesus?, of course not! Because you would have to choose betwixt the apostate church that orchestrated this attack on Jehovah's Sovereignty, Just as Satan did, or accept Jesus for what he really is as outlined below. You can't have it both ways, excepting Jesus as your church teaches, or accepting Jesus as he reflects his true self as being subservient to the Father in all things as outlined herein...

"The Father is greater than I am." ~ John 14:28

"Most truly I say to you. The Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he beholds the Father doing." ~ John 5:19

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." ~ 1 Cor. 11:3

"Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'" ~ John 20;17

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead" ~ 1 Pet. 1:3

During the Crucifixion: "And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”). ~ Mark 15:34
    (Under the trinity, God would be talking to himself, which is ridiculous on the face of it!)

"After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
    “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent." ~ John 17:1-3

Supporter of the Trinity will never broach the above, because it ends in a paradox that they avoid at all cost.

Here's another paradox to consider...

"Again, the devil took him [Jesus] to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor; and he said to him, "All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me." Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! for it is written, "Worship the Lord your God, and serve only him.' "Then the devil left him, and suddenly angels came and waited on him." ~ Matt. 4:8-11

[Note] IF Jesus were God, the Creator of all things, including of course, Satan the Devil; Satan is telling God-Jesus he will give him all the kingdoms of the world (that Jesus God already created??), if he would prostrate himself and due an act of worship -- Can you spell ABSURD???

"Hear, Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah" (Deut 6:4) For thousands of years, Judaism has recognized only one God, Jehovah. And Jesus being a Jew attested to that.

again you know nothing of Scripture, you are as Peter when the Lord told him "Get behind me Satan"

Isiah Chapter 53, start there after you re-read Genesis Chapter 1, particularly when God said "Let US make man in OUR image"

How do you dismiss John the Baptist stating that the Lord is coming in reference to Jesus, The Chris, The Messiah

how do you explain this?

Isiah 40:21-24
    Have you not known?
    Have you not heard?
    Has it not been told you from the beginning?
    Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
    It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
    And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
    Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
    And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.
    He brings the princes to nothing;
    He makes the judges of the earth useless.
    Scarcely shall they be planted,
    Scarcely shall they be sown,
    Scarcely shall their stock take root in the earth,
    When He will also blow on them,
    And they will wither,
    And the whirlwind will take them away like stubble.

It is known (to Christians) that God will judge us

Romans 2:1-31 No matter who you are, before you judge the wickedness of others, you had better remember this: you are also without excuse, for you too are guilty of the same kind of things! When you judge others, and then do the same things they do, you condemn yourself. 2 We know that God’s judgment falls upon those who practice these things. God is always right, because he has all the facts. 3 And no matter who you think you are, when you judge others who do these things and then do the same things yourself, what makes you think that you will escape God’s judgment?

Now who is seated at the judgement seat?

2 Corinthians 5:10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.

You are in error, you need to repent.
    Bring out your dead- The monster is amongst us waiting to be revealed - he bears the number of a man, 666. His Title is Anti-Christ

SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassOverdrive
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yeuemmaimai View Post
    again you know nothing of Scripture, you are as Peter when the Lord told him "Get behind me Satan"
    Isiah Chapter 53, start there after you re-read Genesis Chapter 1, particularly when God said "Let US make man in OUR image"
    How do you dismiss John the Baptist stating that the Lord is coming in reference to Jesus, The Chris, The Messiah

how do you explain this?
    In you opinion, how many gods are there?

Disgrace to America Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    There are many gods. There is only one God.
    Free as f---

Let em come, we are Millwall!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    There are many gods. There is only one God.
    Yours is a foolish answer.

Disgrace to America Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Yours is a foolish answer.
    You err.
    Free as f---

Let em come, we are Millwall!

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yeuemmaimai View Post

how do you explain this?

Isiah 40:21-24
    Have you not known?
    Have you not heard?
    Has it not been told you from the beginning?
    Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
    It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
    And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
    Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
    And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.
    He brings the princes to nothing;
    He makes the judges of the earth useless.
    Scarcely shall they be planted,
    Scarcely shall they be sown,
    Scarcely shall their stock take root in the earth,
    When He will also blow on them,
    And they will wither,
    And the whirlwind will take them away like stubble.

It is known (to Christians) that God will judge us

Romans 2:1-31 No matter who you are, before you judge the wickedness of others, you had better remember this: you are also without excuse, for you too are guilty of the same kind of things! When you judge others, and then do the same things they do, you condemn yourself. 2 We know that God’s judgment falls upon those who practice these things. God is always right, because he has all the facts. 3 And no matter who you think you are, when you judge others who do these things and then do the same things yourself, what makes you think that you will escape God’s judgment?

Now who is seated at the judgement seat?

2 Corinthians 5:10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.

You are in error, you need to repent.

Once again blowing smoke, and quoting scripture by rote to cover your lack of knowledge, which had no bearing on who God is. Yes, Jesus is the Messiah, meaning Savior who Jehovah sent forth to atone for our sins. Are you that dense?

Yes, “GOD proceeded to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them.” So says the inspired record, but what does it mean? How were the first man and woman created in God’s image?—Genesis 1:27.

Were they physically like God? No, that is impossible. Man is human, fleshly, designed to live on the earth. God is spirit, living in unimaginable heavenly glory that no human can even approach. (See Exodus 33:18-20; 1 Corinthians 15:50) How, then, was man made in God’s image? In that man was given the ability to exercise God’s outstanding attributes​—love, justice, wisdom, and power—​as well as other qualities not vetted to any other than humans.

Having the “image” or “likeness” of God means, in the simplest terms, that we were made to resemble God. Adam did not resemble God in the sense of God’s having flesh and blood. Scripture says that “God is spirit” (John 4:24) and therefore exists without a body. However, Adam’s body did mirror the life of God insofar as it was created in perfect health and was not subject to death. (understand, this was at the time before the first couple lost that inheritance)

The only thing you understand is what was spoon-fed to you by an apostate church that has a history of blasphemy, and a history of CRIMES against Humanity by it's papacy as well. Get It? Obviously, you have no understanding of what blasphemy is about - like challenging Jehovah God's SOVEREIGNTY, and worshiping a pagan trinity of gods is THE classic example!

"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. "Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man [Jesus], it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit [Jehovah], it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come."~ Matt.12:31-32.

"And he that blasphemeth the name of Jehovah, he shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the sojourner, as the home-born, when he blasphemeth the name of Jehovah , shall be put to death."Leviticus 24:16 ASV,

"And who ever will execrate the Name of LORD JEHOVAH surely shall be killed and surely all of the assembly shall stone him; he who is converted to me or a son of Israel, when he has execrated my Name, he shall be killed." ~Leviticus 24:16 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

Talk about walking on thin ice. So in the meantime, 'Dominick go frisk-um.'

'Nuff Said!
    Last edited by S-N-A-F-U; 12-07-2021 at 06:36 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    You err.
    Incorrect.

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks

There is ONE God and He is our creator.
    Bring out your dead- The monster is amongst us waiting to be revealed - he bears the number of a man, 666. His Title is Anti-Christ

Thread Information