User Tag List

Thread: These Ladies are right....

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks

These Ladies are right....

you can't un-train someone once they are trained. I learned that in the military.

Marxism is here to stay and will take over the US. It'll take at least two generation to turn back the clock if that is even possible.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (08-01-2020),Lone Gunman (07-31-2020),Red Lily (08-01-2020),teeceetx (07-31-2020),Thom Paine (08-01-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    There will be no turn around. The abuses by a Marxist government will have a functionally permanent impact on the country.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (08-01-2020),Lone Gunman (07-31-2020),Quark (07-31-2020),Red Lily (08-01-2020)

Thanks
    I've told my wife the US has to go through it's Marxist cycle just like many other countries have done. If we survive we might come out the other side in better shape and freer. The problem is we will vote ourselves into Marxism but have to shoot our way out. I told the wife I'm glad I'm old and retired. I'm ready for the grim reaper. If I was a young teen I'd probably join the thousands of teens who have already committed suicide over COVID and this continuing mess.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (08-01-2020),Lone Gunman (07-31-2020)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    I've told my wife the US has to go through it's Marxist cycle just like many other countries have done. If we survive we might come out the other side in better shape and freer. The problem is we will vote ourselves into Marxism but have to shoot our way out. I told the wife I'm glad I'm old and retired. I'm ready for the grim reaper. If I was a young teen I'd probably join the thousands of teens who have already committed suicide over COVID and this continuing mess.
    Don't quit on us @Quark! We need every person to defend what is right. Go down shooting if you must, but don't help the prog's by reducing the number of bodies available to oppose them!! If you gotta go, please take as many prog's as possible with you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Quark (08-01-2020)

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Suicide? Really? Boy Quark you really are a defeatist. I'm not saying that to be mean as I like you but, damn always doom and gloom.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Quark (08-01-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    Suicide? Really? Boy Quark you really are a defeatist. I'm not saying that to be mean as I like you but, damn always doom and gloom.
    Well first I'm not a teen any more but if I were I can certainly see why teen suicide is way up.

Second, Marxism is ultimately going to win the war at least in this country. Living under Fascism was bad enough but living under Marxism is intolerable. No matter who wins in November 4th the civil war is going to go very hot. We are in a Great Depression that is going to last decades. The COVID fear is a permanent feature that is not going away. The religion of mask with talisman mask wearing being a permanent requirement. The prediction is 55 to 100 million unemployed by the end of the year. If that number is true that's a permanent unemployment rate of 30% which is comparable to the unemployment rate of the 1930's Great Depression. We are going to experience famine the likes of which none of us have ever experienced and drugs that many need to sustain life will not be available with the very hot civil war after November 4th. COVID is already causing famine and starvation world wide because American farmers and ranchers can't get their product to market. It's estimated that 10,000 children world wide are dying of starvation because of COVID. The country is over we just won't accept that fact. And as the US goes down the toilet so won't the rest of the world.

​Atlas Shrugged is here and now. Welcome to the new normal brave world.

No food, no toilet paper, no ammo, etc. no real reason to go on except to take care of my wife for as long as I can. I predicted in my 20's that the US would end as a nation in 2025 and I was mostly right except the US is ending as a nation in 2020.

50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Taxcutter says:
    I, too am an old coot and the Reaper can't be too far away.

They say a bull in the ring dies a better death than the steer in the abbatoir. Maybe it would be better to go out with a dead or crippled Marxist at your feet than in a cancer ward. I hope I can work up the courage...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Taxcutter For This Useful Post:

Quark (08-01-2020)

Thread Information