User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The forum rules: "Please Tag Your Threads" But how and why?

Truth Seeker, Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    I tried the link you provided in post #11 and it said something like "sorry no matches, try other words"
    The link I provided at post #11 was to my search for 'potlatch'. It showed a page of threads with 13 of MY threads in it. I guess - because it was a private search for my stuff - the link won't work for others. I didn't realize that!

Then I tried "Please tag your threads" in the one and only search box in the upper right hand corner. It provided a page but there was nothing on that page about tagging.
    I gave you the direct link to Trinnity's thread about tagging. It was a link to click on, no need for the search box. It's a whole thread about tagging.
    PLEASE TAG your THREADS PLEASE TAG your THREADS

Tagging threads is one of the first things mentioned at the top of Forum Rules. BUT IT IS A REQUEST.

https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...um-RULES-gt-gt

There's only one box in the upper right hand corner and it says "Advanced search"

There are two ways of searching
    in the upper right. I put potlatch in the WHITE box and clicked the little search symbol to the right of it and it works.

You can choose to click on Advanced Search in the Black area but I didn't use that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

Fall River (07-20-2020),Oceander (07-18-2020)

Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Please guys and gals. Tag your threads. It takes you an extra minute to do...but takes me 30+ minutes to have to do so many of them.

BTW, even if you have 1 spare minute...tag some other persons thread, since that is also an option.

Thanks,

CE

Oh, good morning.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

Thread Information