User Tag List

Thread: Golden State Killer admits to dozens of rapes, 13 murders

VIP - vi et animo V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks

Golden State Killer admits to dozens of rapes, 13 murders

SACRAMENTO, Calif. A former police officer who terrorized California as a serial burglar and rapist and went on to kill more than a dozen people while evading capture for decades pleaded guilty Monday to murders attributed to the Golden State Killer.
    https://fox4kc.com/news/golden-state...es-13-murders/

A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fortis For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-30-2020),Conservative Libertarian (06-30-2020),Daily Bread (06-30-2020),US Conservative (06-30-2020)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    I heard that the virus was spreading fast in CA. I wonder when he will be let out of jail so that he won't catch it?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

fortis (06-30-2020),Hillofbeans (06-30-2020)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Great, "former cop".

Just the "proof" we need that our police departments are out of control across Amerika, "people of color" hardest hit, and really just needs replaced with a national police force to make it all better (looking left and right at audience the way lecturing libs do, to make sure everyones nodding in agreement)

Thanks
    I admit that I'm interested in people like this guy. I just think that in doing the stuff they do it should somehow mark them to where they would stand out. I'm pretty sure that knowing that I had done something like they do would have made me mentally fall apart sooner rather than later. To be that sick in the head & yet survive in society by blending in just amazes me.

And of course the obvious here is that he was a ruthless person that prayed on others & got away with it almost forever. He's living proof that the police should not be your only line of defense in protecting yourself. Of course the left won't admit that because they want our guns. It's kind of ironic that this guy lived & did all this stuff in CA where that kind of thinking is normal.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

fortis (06-30-2020)

death rides a pale horse Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    I admit that I'm interested in people like this guy. I just think that in doing the stuff they do it should somehow mark them to where they would stand out. I'm pretty sure that knowing that I had done something like they do would have made me mentally fall apart sooner rather than later. To be that sick in the head & yet survive in society by blending in just amazes me.

And of course the obvious here is that he was a ruthless person that prayed on others & got away with it almost forever. He's living proof that the police should not be your only line of defense in protecting yourself. Of course the left won't admit that because they want our guns. It's kind of ironic that this guy lived & did all this stuff in CA where that kind of thinking is normal.
    you missed the mark a bit. west coast law enforcement has degraded to the point that theyre so inept that if they dont phisically catch the rapist with his pecker in the punch, they wont catch him.
    Last edited by jirqoadai; 06-30-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    sic semper tyrannis

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    you missed the mark a bit. west coast law enforcement has degraded to the point that theyre so inept that if they dont phisically catch the rapist with his pecker in the punch, they wont catch him.

You forgot to add that if they do catch him they will allow him back on the streets for some reason or other.

Thread Information