User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trump's reelection chances are not looking good...but he can turn it around.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks

Trump's reelection chances are not looking good...but he can turn it around.

I blame much if not most of Trump's problems on backstabbing republicans....aka....the liberal,moderate and pc republicans who allowed all the hatred of Trump to gain traction.

Republicans are some of the most wealthy people in the nation and with lots of influence....? but what have they done for Trump?

https://www.redstate.com/jeffc/2020/...urn-it-around/
    Last edited by Roobios; 06-29-2020 at 07:10 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roobios For This Useful Post:

Montana (06-29-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roobios View Post
    I blame much if not most of Trump's problems on backstabbing republicans....aka....the liberal,moderate and pc republicans who allowed all the hatred of Trump to gain traction.

Republicans are some of the most wealthy people in the nation and with lots of influence....? but what have they done for Trump?

https://www.redstate.com/jeffc/2020/...urn-it-around/
    What have the done for TRUMP ? Help in bringing him down. The word rino is meant for the fool republicans that sadly exist.
    Montana

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Montana For This Useful Post:

Brat (06-29-2020),HawkTheSlayer (06-29-2020),Kodiak (06-29-2020),Lone Gunman (06-29-2020),memesofine (06-29-2020),WarriorRob (06-30-2020)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Thanks
    What did Red State do for Trump?

Absolutely nothing! As a matter of fact, they actively campaigned against him.

Red State is merely a sock puppet for National Review!
    Another RINO propaganda rag that actively sought to discredit both candidate and later, President Trump. A publication that has never turned a profit in its entire existence! The RNC is its major source of funding.

Long gone are the days of Bill Buckleys insightfulness.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

2cent (06-29-2020),Brat (06-29-2020),Captain Kirk! (06-30-2020),Kodiak (06-29-2020),Lone Gunman (06-29-2020),Montana (06-30-2020),Red Lily (06-29-2020),RICHIECOQUI (06-30-2020)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks

I think that he has a better chance of winning this upcoming election than he did when he "lost" to Hillary.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

2cent (06-29-2020),East of the Beast (06-29-2020),memesofine (06-29-2020),Montana (06-30-2020),Pepper Belly (06-30-2020),WarriorRob (06-30-2020)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran

Thanks
    Funny thing is I'm not getting that read on the streets . I'm seeing middle class White Americans fully realizing people paid to protect us are only doing it for the paycheck . We in the middle class are arming up and the Politicians ,Media ,Educators and little white students are going to try to run when we go after them - but they won't be able to hide . Terrifying people can go both ways and I do believe that 90% of the population ,us, will justify and finish what needs to be done .
    Time to make that stand and stop thinking about it .
    Put this July 4th in the history books as the start of our cleaning up decades of garbage .

~Of our forefathers ~ They handed us a belief that was worth all the world's wealth and we sold it off .
    We're cowards for not standing firm

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Brat (06-29-2020),Lone Gunman (06-29-2020),MisterVeritis (06-30-2020),Montana (06-30-2020),Roobios (06-29-2020),WarriorRob (06-30-2020)

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post

I think that he has a better chance of winning this upcoming election than he did when he "lost" to Hillary.
    Yes, but that's because Biden isn't even really there. At least Hillary was cognizant of her surroundings and what was expected of her.

Trump's problem is that he was never really serious about the job. He knew what we wanted, but when it came down to actually building that wall or draining that swamp, he signed off on another massive spending bill with nothing to build the wall and he hired the same swamp creatures that have been around for decades.

He's all we have at this point, but damnit, he's not the guy we voted for in 2016. He's not going to drain the swamp, the wall is well, being built but it's still on the back burner. Trump is not the guy we need, and people are realizing that. He's great at talking, but there have been no arrests, and if you're a real conservative who loves the country, he's not the guy we need. He's a place-holder at a time when we don't need a place-holder.

He's spending the country into a banana republic, and that's what he will do for four more years if re-elected. The only problem is, it's either becoming a banana republic, or whatever the hell Biden does which is... well, it could be better. Congress could pass another huge spending bill, and maybe he would just zone out and forget about it, or get angry and challenge Pelosi to a push up contest. That would be better than Trump who will most certainly sign it!

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Belch View Post
    Yes, but that's because Biden isn't even really there. At least Hillary was cognizant of her surroundings and what was expected of her.

Trump's problem is that he was never really serious about the job. He knew what we wanted, but when it came down to actually building that wall or draining that swamp, he signed off on another massive spending bill with nothing to build the wall and he hired the same swamp creatures that have been around for decades.

He's all we have at this point, but damnit, he's not the guy we voted for in 2016. He's not going to drain the swamp, the wall is well, being built but it's still on the back burner. Trump is not the guy we need, and people are realizing that. He's great at talking, but there have been no arrests, and if you're a real conservative who loves the country, he's not the guy we need. He's a place-holder at a time when we don't need a place-holder.

He's spending the country into a banana republic, and that's what he will do for four more years if re-elected. The only problem is, it's either becoming a banana republic, or whatever the hell Biden does which is... well, it could be better. Congress could pass another huge spending bill, and maybe he would just zone out and forget about it, or get angry and challenge Pelosi to a push up contest. That would be better than Trump who will most certainly sign it!
    You really are an asshole aren't you !

~Of our forefathers ~ They handed us a belief that was worth all the world's wealth and we sold it off .
    We're cowards for not standing firm

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

2cent (06-29-2020),Brat (06-29-2020),Libhater (06-29-2020),Montana (06-30-2020),Physics Hunter (06-29-2020),WarriorRob (06-30-2020)

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    He'll get another epic turnout don't worry..

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FNguy For This Useful Post:

Brat (06-29-2020),Kodiak (06-29-2020),Montana (06-30-2020)

50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    Funny thing is I'm not getting that read on the streets . I'm seeing middle class White Americans fully realizing people paid to protect us are only doing it for the paycheck . We in the middle class are arming up and the Politicians ,Media ,Educators and little white students are going to try to run when we go after them - but they won't be able to hide . Terrifying people can go both ways and I do believe that 90% of the population ,us, will justify and finish what needs to be done .
    Time to make that stand and stop thinking about it .
    Put this July 4th in the history books as the start of our cleaning up decades of garbage .

You are on target.....the good decent white folks who might feel safe out in the burbs...must come to understand they need to take some action...that if this mess is allowed to continue eventually it will come to their front door...just going out and buying some guns (whilst a good thing) is not going to solve this problem.

People must understand that if they want America to remain a free nation they are going to have to fight for it.

What do I mean by 'fighting for it'....first of all let me make it clear...i am not suggesting anyone break the law...let me lay out what needs to be done and it is all legal....get politically involved...make sure you vote and stop wasting your time by obsessing on sports...sure a good escape but this is no time for good people to 'escape.' Now is the time to get involved.

I have said it before and I cannot say it often enough....organize,organize,organize.

This is where the leftwingers are ahead...they are organized...I would not say well organized but organized enough that they control the streets of the big cities and essentially the big cities as well.

So how can the good guys organize? George Zimmerman knew one way...community watch groups. Set up a meeting in your community and get people to commit to helping defend themselves and their neighbors and thus their community.

Make sure everyone has a weapon and the training needed to use it effectively. Most especially make sure your family knows how to use a weapon. Talk to your neighbors ...work out a plan regarding what you will do if the radicals come into your neighborhood. There is strength in numbers...especially when it comes to the authorities aka the judicial system...a group of neighbors standing armed and together carries a lot of weight and if they have to use some lethal force to defend their homes and their lives they will not be so vulnurable as a lone individual who takes a stand by himself.

Just imagine how much better off this St.Louis couple would be if they had their neighbors there with them and all of them armed...the media would not come down on a group like they will somebody standing by themselves.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roobios For This Useful Post:

Belch (06-29-2020),MisterVeritis (06-30-2020),Montana (06-30-2020)

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    You really are an asshole aren't you !
    as a conservative, I don't really care about people who have nothing but ad hominems when it comes to rebuttals.

If you can't be a tree, be a bush.

Thread Information