User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Lives Matter Storm Target: We Will Shut Your Business Down

Green eyed monster V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocialTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    The thing is over here it’s the Asians who have corner shops, blacks ... they don’t do shops. But as rule of thumb I don’t go into any black or brown faced establishment, let them just have their own kind as customers... racist.... probably!
    Last edited by Neo; 06-30-2020 at 04:38 AM.
    RIP Wes.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    The thing is over here it’s the Asians who have corner shops, blacks ... they don’t do shops. But as rule of thumb I don’t go into any black or brown faced establishment, let them just have their own kind as customers... racist.... probably!
    50 years ago all the corner shops were run by little old white ladies. Not any more. Any little old white lady running a shop on her own wouldn't last five minutes in most Northern or Midlands towns or London.
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 06-30-2020 at 08:31 AM.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    lol. I wanted to laugh and thank them. ...until I read 'the rest of the story.'

This guy, Hernandez, a reporter, posted to Instagram, (owned by FB), wondering where the cops were, and why these miscreants were allowed to trespass Target - with customers still in the store, mind you - and a restaurant, while people were dining.

IAC, Instagram deleted many of the reporters posts, and cut off his followers for that horrid, shameful behavior on their godless site.

Meanwhile the sweet, innocent BLMer was yelling lies through a bullhorn w/his fawners repeating them.
    Don't dare disagree, or point out their honestly horrid behavior, though. You'll be shut down in a heartbeat.
    This is what you get from the radical left.....every time. Up is down, good is evil, evil is good, etc. This was all spoken of in the Bible....over a thousand years ago. I find it ironic that most of the cretins on the left don't believe in God or read the Bible, yet what they are doing and what is yet to be done is all right there. It is unfolding before our eyes.
    Sic semper tyrannis - Everyman
    “Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.” - Alexander Hamilton
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
    The slave doesn’t dream of being free, he dreams of being the master. - Anonymous

Fighting liberal chickens every day....and.... loving it.

Thread Information