User Tag List

Thread: Wondering can whites sue for all this discrimination against us?

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks

Wondering can whites sue for all this discrimination against us?

I was thinking, can we sue all of these white rich liberals, black supremacists and media for discrimination. I think we could have a good case, any Lawyers out there, just saying lol.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Democrat judges won't allow it.

Thanks
    I have no idea how to delete threads, opened up two threads, moderator can delete this one, since it's in wrong section thanks.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorRob View Post
    I was thinking, can we sue all of these white rich liberals, black supremacists and media for discrimination. I think we could have a good case, any Lawyers out there, just saying lol.

If we could people denied college slots given to a minority with lower qualifications would have degrees. But it never hurts to continue to try. Some young men have successfully sued colleges that kicked them out bbased upon accusations heard in a kangaroo college court which does not let the accussed properly defend himself. I believe these cases are sex assualt accusations that had no merit in the real legal system.

We truly need a white man and their supporters strike for a month. At that point everyone would know that our role is massively important to the country as is the role of white women and Asians in general. But those groups aren't the PC movements scapegoats.
    Can you imagine after a couple of weeks the questions the ultra left would have?
    Where's my Amazon order and why is the store out of milk and egga and the price of meat through the roof? My garbage is piling up? IWhy hasn't that office renovation been completed at work? Why can't I find a contractor? Why are the fiire department's taking so long to get to calls? Where is my welfare check?
    The heavy lifting and dangerous jobs are still man territiry, mostly white men.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

WarriorRob (06-28-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorRob View Post
    Oh, you poor, poor baby. Anyone can sue for anything but there is a catch. You have to show damages. If you were denied admission to a university to make room for a retarded dwarf then, yes, you might be able to show damages. But, it's not that easy. Give me a few examples of the damages you've suffered.
    Last edited by patrickt; 06-29-2020 at 07:12 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Oh, you poor, poor baby. Anyone can sue for anything but there is a catch. You have to show damages. If you were denied admission to a university to make room for a retarded dwarf then, yes, you might be able to show damages. But, it's not that easy. Give me a few examples of the damages you've suffered.
    Good point. I guess some people have the wrong skin color. Hopefully we will wakeup to this nonsense.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 71.0%

Thanks
    I am sure we can't do that.

Young white people have no problem groveling so it might not be an issue.

Thread Information