User Tag List

Thread: Defending Black Lives Matter

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks

Defending Black Lives Matter

In July 2016, a BLM activist speaking to a CNN reporter shouted: “The less white babies on this planet, the less of you [white adults] we got! I hope they kill all the white babies! Kill ’em all right now! Kill ’em! Kill your grandkids! Kill yourself! Coffin, bitch! Go lay in a coffin! Kill yourself!”

At a December 2014 BLM rally in New York City, marchers chanted in unison: “What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now.”

“Today, we live in a time when the white man will be picked off, and there’s nothing he can do about it. His day is up, his time is up. We will witness more executions and killing of white people and cops than we ever have before. It’s about to go down. It’s open season on killing white people and crackas.”
    (During the September 1, 2015 airing of a blog-talk-radio program associated with BLM)

In May 2016, 33-year-old BLM activist Charles Wade, who had been profiled in several newspapers and had recently been invited to the Obama White House along with others from his organization, was indicted on seven criminal charges including felonious sex trafficking (for pimping out a 17-year-old girl).

Shortly after former Cuban dictator Fidel Castro died on November 25, 2016, BLM published an article titled “Lessons from Fidel: Black Lives Matter and the Transition of El Comandante.” The piece began by stating: “We are feeling many things as we awaken to a world without Fidel Castro. There is an overwhelming sense of loss, complicated by fear and anxiety.

During an anti-President Trump protest in Seattle in late January 2017, a female activist associated with BLM took a megaphone and, for four minutes, shouted obscenities, anti-capitalist rhetoric, and incitements to violence against white people and President Trump. Among her remarks were the following: “Fuck white supremacy, fuck the U.S. empire, fuck your imperialist ass lives. That shit gotta go. Fuck that shit. You know what America thrives off of? Capitalism. We use our mother fucking, fucking black and brown bodies to live and survive while white people own fucking properties after that…. White people, give your fucking money, your fucking house, your fucking property, we need it fucking all. You need to reparate [sic] black and indigenous people right now. Pay the fuck up, pay the fuck up. It ain’t just your fucking time, it’s your fucking money, and now your fucking life is devoted to social change…. We’re all operating under white supremacy…. And we need to start killing people. First off, we need to start killing the White House. The White House must die. The White House, your fucking White House, your fucking Presidents, they must go! Fuck the White House…. Capitalism is … fucking racism….”

In April 2017, BLM’s Philadelphia chapter banned white people from attending one of its events, explaining that it was being held in a “black only space,” and that its meetings were “black centered.” “If you identify as a person of the African Diaspora [a reference to people who were taken out of Africa during the transatlantic slave trades] You can attend our meetings and become a member,” Philadelphia BLM said in a tweet. “If not you can support us in other ways.” In another tweet, the group noted that the late Malcolm X had likewise banned whites from his meetings on race: “Malcolm took our same stance. White people could not attend the meetings but could support his organization.”

source...->
    https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/...es-matter-blm/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to APACHERAT For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-01-2020),Lone Gunman (06-01-2020),RMNIXON (06-01-2020),Rutabaga (06-01-2020),teeceetx (06-01-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    I’m sorry, there is no way to defend racists.
    The People have to have real justice or we'll never ever trust the govt again. And that means we fire more politicians until we get constitutionalists.”

Trinnity

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (06-01-2020),nonsqtr (06-01-2020),teeceetx (06-01-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    SOROS must be sitting back enjoying his "managed Decline of America."

COVID was simply too temporary to be effective. We need a continued excuse to keep the prison doors open, to eliminate Bail as racist, promote Social Justice in the Courts, ect....

Then police won't bother because it won't make a bit of difference. And the Left will continue to focus on taking your guns away so you can no longer defend your own life and property.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (06-01-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post

COVID was simply too temporary to be effective. We need a continued excuse to keep the prison doors open, to eliminate Bail as racist, promote Social Justice in the Courts, ect....

Then police won't bother because it won't make a bit of difference. And the Left will continue to focus on taking your guns away so you can no longer defend your own life and property.
    We all see the reality here.

Anyone who thinks the police will protect them is a fool.

Anyone who thinks the government will protect them is a fool.

Go get a shotgun ad learn how to use it.

Don't worry about the law, no one cares about it anyway.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

APACHERAT (06-01-2020),Big Dummy (06-01-2020),dinosaur (06-01-2020),Lone Gunman (06-01-2020),Old Ridge Runner (06-01-2020),teeceetx (06-01-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    the democrats were always in favor of discrimination and segregation...

old habits are hard to break...
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

"Drag them out and string them up!!!"
    @me...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-01-2020),Lone Gunman (06-01-2020),Old Ridge Runner (06-01-2020),teeceetx (06-01-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post

Hopefully Trump going after ANTIFA will lead to assholes like Soros funding the terrorist organization.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:

APACHERAT (06-01-2020),Big Dummy (06-01-2020),HawkTheSlayer (06-01-2020),Lone Gunman (06-01-2020),nonsqtr (06-01-2020),Old Ridge Runner (06-01-2020),Rutabaga (06-01-2020)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocialOverdrive
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Thanks
    FBLM.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    Isn't BLM funded by Soros? Infiltrated with communists and antifa?
    The Democratic Party IS the problem and always has been. -Trinnity
    Lib media is a cancer on this country’s soul. -Buck Sexton
    "Never let a crisis go to waste" -Rahm Emanuel, Clinton operative
    FREEDOM takes NO

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocialOverdrive
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Thanks
    Check out this woman tearing all the white tourist BLM members apart...

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocialTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    oh man.... I love that woman. I knew a Turkish woman who was just like her. She would say her mind no matter who and what was listening. Almost got me thrown in jail there. But she was amazing in how she could command her language and wake them up. The woman in the video could tell a dead man to stand up.... and he would, out of fear maybe but also out of respect. Love or not, you just know that if that woman has a husband, he is careful not to start fights with her.

But aside from her personal qualities.... that woman had a message and while some of the phoney white guilters there are still crying Black Lives Matter, I bet that woman's message was heard by some and they are rethinking their foolishness. some.

Say her name. Nestride Yumga.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 06-02-2020 at 10:07 AM.
    Orange man MAGA
    Orange man strong

Thread Information