User Tag List

Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3171747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Ass Shit Going on in Riots...

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Man punches elderly woman, 78, in the head in random attack in Brooklyn - and then acts like HE is the victim

That's what the radicals taught him to do.

FWIW, I've taken a short break - things are getting beyond insane, and what can you say about it? Civil war, in four months or less...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

US Conservative (06-30-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    That's what the radicals taught him to do.

FWIW, I've taken a short break - things are getting beyond insane, and what can you say about it? Civil war, in four months or less...
    Stop with the hifalutin bullshit.

Why don't we just land the plane?

If you see something, ACT.

Don't tell ME about it, act and THEN tell me about it!

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Stop with the hifalutin bullshit.

Why don't we just land the plane?

If you see something, ACT.

Don't tell ME about it, act and THEN tell me about it!

What would you like me to do? What I see, here in Government-Employeeland in the mountains...is cucks wearing their stupid masks. Wally World getting more aggressive about us proles following their stupid THIS WAY signs on aisles. Would you suggest I belt assholes who wear those masks while out bicycling? Should I brain the Wally World manager for those signs?

I see a whole lot of coloreds where there were few before. After months of screaming about White Privilege and Ray Sissm and how all whites need to DIE...they hustle out to where there's nothing but whites, and get IN OUR FACES. And the cucks here cheer them on.

What do you think any sort of honest reaction is going to get me, other than an arrest and maybe prison? Because it's now Thought Crime. I can't be punished for it, but they'll find SOMETHING I maybe was half-guilty of, and then the guilty self-loathing whites and our Instant Resident coloreds will send me away for a long time.

All I can do is withdraw. No, I'm not John Brown, and I don't want to be an unknown martyr maybe celebrated a hundred years from now. Or maybe not.

No, at this point in my life, I just wanna be left alone; and it doesn't seem there is ANYWHERE in this land I can still live that way.
    Last edited by JustPassinThru; 06-30-2020 at 12:48 AM.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocialOverdrive
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Thanks
    Jeep comes WB from 11th/Pike turns NB onto 12th from 12th/Pike, crashes into a barricade halfway between Pike and Pine. Lots of shots fired. People in jeep hit with return fire
    https://twitter.com/MarcusKulik/stat...edonald.win%2F

Thanks
    What would you like me to do? What I see, here in Government-Employeeland in the mountains...is cucks wearing their stupid masks. Wally World getting more aggressive about us proles following their stupid THIS WAY signs on aisles. Would you suggest I belt assholes who wear those masks while out bicycling? Should I brain the Wally World manager for those signs?

I see a whole lot of coloreds where there were few before. After months of screaming about White Privilege and Ray Sissm and how all whites need to DIE...they hustle out to where there's nothing but whites, and get IN OUR FACES. And the cucks here cheer them on.

What do you think any sort of honest reaction is going to get me, other than an arrest and maybe prison? Because it's now Thought Crime. I can't be punished for it, but they'll find SOMETHING I maybe was half-guilty of, and then the guilty self-loathing whites and our Instant Resident coloreds will send me away for a long time.

All I can do is withdraw. No, I'm not John Brown, and I don't want to be an unknown martyr maybe celebrated a hundred years from now. Or maybe not.

No, at this point in my life, I just wanna be left alone; and it doesn't seem there is ANYWHERE in this land I can still live that way.
    Yeah. I get it. How can I say this... I don't want to be left alone but I want "them" to get out of my face. And they're not gonna do that, they've taken their war to our doorstep.

I'll show you what I've learned this week, I'll post a thread a little later.

I ain't gonna tell you what to do - however as an observation all the conservatives are asking "why are we being passive?"

Well... it's because we're talking and not acting.

I have at least one possible solution at this point, maybe two. Based on some analysis... gimme a minute please.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocialOverdrive
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Thanks
    A new strain of flu that has the potential to become a pandemic has been identified in China by scientists.
    It emerged recently and is carried by pigs, but can infect humans, they say.
    The researchers are concerned that it could mutate further so that it can spread easily from person to person, and trigger a global outbreak.
    While it is not an immediate problem, they say, it has "all the hallmarks" of being highly adapted to infect humans and needs close monitoring.
    As it's new, people could have little or no immunity to the virus.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53218704

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Yeah. I get it. How can I say this... I don't want to be left alone but I want "them" to get out of my face. And they're not gonna do that, they've taken their war to our doorstep.

I'll show you what I've learned this week, I'll post a thread a little later.

I ain't gonna tell you what to do - however as an observation all the conservatives are asking "why are we being passive?"

Well... it's because we're talking and not acting.

I have at least one possible solution at this point, maybe two. Based on some analysis... gimme a minute please.
    Constructive input is always welcome.

Here's what I see, in my corner of the world. The clowns with those stupid masks - about three-quarters of them, decorated, printed cloth. USELESS. I can't say it without getting into probably a violent confrontation.

I see blacks getting off the Jefferson Lines buses (Greyhound has abandoned Montana) and wandering down to the Poverello Center. That's our new, purpose-built homeless shelter. If you think that's insane, to deliberately build a monument to homelessness...funded by government...you'd be right; but the white cucks who left your world a few years ago, showed up here.

I see blacks off-loading at the Staybridge Suites and Courtyard-By-Marriott...no, we don't have any big events going on. All the public concerts and events the city is so proud of, are cancelled. EXCEPT for the daily haranguing in front of the courthouse. Now they move it down two main arteries...idiots screaming at us about Ray-Sissm.

No, I am not going to run them down with my van. An armed society is a polite society; and while Missoula is Mini-Me Berkeley, it's surrounded by the greatest, wildest open-air armory probably in the world. Instant justice is a Montana tradition and is still honored in rural sections; and with the years-long berating of whites, even those who should be immune are not. They might find more in common with Pajama-Boy wannabees than with me as I squish a few SJWs.

That's my options. I've GIVEN UP trying to discuss this stuff with others - because somehow we've absorbed a new right, the Right Not To Be Offended. The Right Not To Face Different Opinions. And these snowflakes and cuck government employees, sure assert those rights.

FUCK them. Just sitting here, middle of the night, I get acid reflux thinking about it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

nonsqtr (06-30-2020),NORAD (06-30-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registered
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    No keyboard cowboy crap, and we must not fight among ourselves.

This is the time for intelligence gathering and organization.

Intelligence:
    How/where the heck are the Marxists organizing and disseminating orders?
    How can we map this to our local areas?
    What other local organizations support the USA and the Constitution that each of us in our locale might align with or support?

Organization:
    If we know where the Marxists will act, and how, we can counter. We need to win without fighting, read your Sun Tzu.
    If we know our allies, we can organize things like Independence Day rallies.

This is a small slice of how it is done people. You want to win, you have to have Information Dominance, then you have to act to suppress rather than react. You have to get ahead of their cycle.

You want to contribute to the win, don't go out and do something stupid, bring in something that is actionable.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

nonsqtr (06-30-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registered
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Constructive input is always welcome.

Here's what I see, in my corner of the world. The clowns with those stupid masks - about three-quarters of them, decorated, printed cloth. USELESS. I can't say it without getting into probably a violent confrontation.

I see blacks getting off the Jefferson Lines buses (Greyhound has abandoned Montana) and wandering down to the Poverello Center. That's our new, purpose-built homeless shelter. If you think that's insane, to deliberately build a monument to homelessness...funded by government...you'd be right; but the white cucks who left your world a few years ago, showed up here.

I see blacks off-loading at the Staybridge Suites and Courtyard-By-Marriott...no, we don't have any big events going on. All the public concerts and events the city is so proud of, are cancelled. EXCEPT for the daily haranguing in front of the courthouse. Now they move it down two main arteries...idiots screaming at us about Ray-Sissm.

No, I am not going to run them down with my van. An armed society is a polite society; and while Missoula is Mini-Me Berkeley, it's surrounded by the greatest, wildest open-air armory probably in the world. Instant justice is a Montana tradition and is still honored in rural sections; and with the years-long berating of whites, even those who should be immune are not. They might find more in common with Pajama-Boy wannabees than with me as I squish a few SJWs.

That's my options. I've GIVEN UP trying to discuss this stuff with others - because somehow we've absorbed a new right, the Right Not To Be Offended. The Right Not To Face Different Opinions. And these snowflakes and cuck government employees, sure assert those rights.

FUCK them. Just sitting here, middle of the night, I get acid reflux thinking about it.
    Most of that is a good example of intel from the ground.
    However, if one watches the video, it is apparent that the shit won't start until the White organizers show up.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Most of that is a good example of intel from the ground.
    However, if one watches the video, it is apparent that the shit won't start until the White organizers show up.
    Yes.

I dunno about you, but this is a big surprise to me.

In my view this is a much bigger problem than BLM will ever be.

Thread Information