User Tag List

Thread: Behind Burning City Protests, Obama’s New Army...

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks

Behind Burning City Protests, Obama’s New Army...

The destructive hatred Democrats enforced on the USA over the past four years has reached deadly street violence in protests and rioting all the way from Minneapolis; New York City and Washington, D.C., Chicago; Columbus, Ohio, Louisville, Ky, to Dallas to San Jose, Los Angeles, Calif., and Portland, Ore., among other cities.

“Minneapolis erupted into riots this week following a video that surfaced online in which a white police officer knelt on the throat of a black man lying on the ground as onlookers were heard begging the officer to stop. (George) Floyd, the man on the ground, lost consciousness and died. (Washington Examiner, May 29, 2020)

It's kinda predictable. Cities that have been under failed liberal policies for years, and with no respect for rule-of-law!
    Last edited by S-N-A-F-U; 05-31-2020 at 05:16 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to S-N-A-F-U For This Useful Post:

Beachcomber (05-31-2020),Conservative Libertarian (05-31-2020),dinosaur (05-31-2020),Hillofbeans (05-31-2020),Libhater (05-31-2020),Montana (05-31-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    You do realize President Trump has these leftist mayors over a barrel now, right?

He's gonna take their organization apart right in front of their very eyes, and there's not a damn thing they'll be able to do about it.

They'll complain a lot, that's for sure.

But the President is going to attach conditions to all that money. You watch.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (05-31-2020),dinosaur (05-31-2020)

VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    You do realize President Trump has these leftist mayors over a barrel now, right?

He's gonna take their organization apart right in front of their very eyes, and there's not a damn thing they'll be able to do about it.

They'll complain a lot, that's for sure.

But the President is going to attach conditions to all that money. You watch.

It is long past time to beat the Progressives at their own game. Never let a crisis go to waste. Make this political. Propaganda pounded into their brains with every tweet. Progressive policies bad. Liberals keeping everyone poor and downtrodden. Wake up and smell the Republican Party! It's the Republicans who will lead you out of darkness!

But then, the Republicans are going to have to have some candidates with a backbone, and some morals, and some fresh ideas ....

I am not sure how much power the President has to "take their organizations apart". It has taken almost 4 years to expose the swamp, let alone drain it. We wish, but reality says this will be a long process.

For me, it starts with public education. Get the progressive, liberal thought out of schools. It has not served America well. You cannot expect good citizens, whether they be cops or robbers, when they have been fed bullshit for all of their learning years. We have to get a program of respect for others back in the schools. We have to reverse the "selfie" mentality. Life is not all about "me me me ME!".

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Beachcomber (05-31-2020),Conservative Libertarian (05-31-2020),Mr. Independent (05-31-2020),S-N-A-F-U (05-31-2020)

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

A private area on a beach in southeast Florida
    Thanks

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beachcomber For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (05-31-2020),dinosaur (05-31-2020),Dr. Felix Birdbiter (05-31-2020)

Thread Information