User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Minneapolis Burning Drone Footage

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ridge Runner View Post
    The police, I agree are at fault and if the DA had any gumption they would be locked up once they were fired. However, a peaceful protest to see keep pressure on the mayor and the DA to give these rouge cops what they deserve is one thing. It is quite a different matter when a group of people riot, steal and destroy private property, that makes their actions no better than that of the rouge cops. One bad action is not an excuse for another equally bad action.

Their targets were.....wrong. Destroying police cars? Good. They should have destroyed the whole Police Department. But the priority targets are the homes & offices of the mayors, governors & officials that are sitting pretty watching it all and issuing orders to their brown shirts.

It is time that the Revolution we talked about gets some steam but these people need to be guided.

What is amazing they do this all without any Second Amendment weapons. Imagine if we could help them and take back our States?

I have always said.....WE outnumber them.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." - Miss Clara

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"So there you go, you're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel, congratulations." Mr. Garrison

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." - Miss Clara

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"So there you go, you're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel, congratulations." Mr. Garrison

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocialOverdrive
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    I am seeing statements that indicate the Minneapolis Police are blaming outsiders for the violence.

Police chief: Much of riot damage caused by those from outside Minneapolis - Bring Me The News

I am not sure if that is political "nice" speech meant to not further inflame the locals as they are asked to stop, or if there are political agitators being paid and bussed in to do the dirty work. Again, something bigger than George Floyd going on here.
    I mentioned this on the first day of protests-agitators were heading into the city from across the nation-I heard rioters bragging about this on live streams.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to US Conservative For This Useful Post:

Red Lily (05-28-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    From Last Night:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks

Minneapolis Riots - 7 Reasons They're a HUGE WIN for the Smart Right

We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered
    Epstein didn't kill himself he `s a run away free

*Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

Thread Information