User Tag List

Thread: Can we get over this bullshit?

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks

Can we get over this bullshit?

Now Jimmy Fallon belly crawls for what he did 20 years ago that apparently nobody minded at the time. We need somebody to man or woman up and say something like this "Yeah, back then I wore black face because I was impersonating a BLACK MAN, if blacks want to impersonate a white person they make ( or at least used to) white shoe polish. Have at it!

If that is your biggest problem today then you don't have many problems do you.
    Now a restrained man dying almost literally under a cop's boot, that's a problem . They most likely do that to white people as well and it doesn't even make the news. But either way it's a bigger problem than freakin makeup worn a quarter century ago.
    Last edited by donttread; 05-27-2020 at 12:45 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (05-27-2020),East of the Beast (05-27-2020),Lone Gunman (05-27-2020),teeceetx (05-27-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Now Jimmy Fallon belly crawls for what he did 20 years ago that apparently nobody minded at the time. We need somebody to man or woman up and say something like this "Yeah, back then I wore black face because I was impersonating a BLACK MAN, if blacks want to impersonate a white person they make ( or at least used to) white shoe polish. Have at it!

If that is your biggest problem today then you don't have many problems do you.
    Now a restrained man dying almost literally under a cop's boot, that's a problem . They most likely do that to white people as well and it doesn't even make the news. But either way it's a bigger problem than freakin makeup worn a quarter century ago.
    Dave Chappelle did white face often.

The People have to have real justice or we'll never ever trust the govt again. And that means we fire more politicians until we get constitutionalists.

Trinnity

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

donttread (05-27-2020),Lone Gunman (05-27-2020),teeceetx (05-27-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    So I'll presume that Black women wearing blond wigs or hair dye qualifies? How about a Black man in Chinos and a Polo shirt? How about a Muslim wearing western clothes. What about Asians? The list is endless. This entire issue is utter nonsense, and we all need to stop this insanity. Everyone is SEARCHING for something to be offended by, and it's just disgusting.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Brat (05-27-2020),Lone Gunman (05-27-2020)

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    So I'll presume that Black women wearing blond wigs or hair dye qualifies? How about a Black man in Chinos and a Polo shirt? How about a Muslim wearing western clothes. What about Asians? The list is endless. This entire issue is utter nonsense, and we all need to stop this insanity. Everyone is SEARCHING for something to be offended by, and it's just disgusting.
    Orientals ("Asians" ) ???

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    Orientals ("Asians" ) ???

Slant eyes? Chinks? Japs? Wuhan virus?
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." - Miss Clara

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"So there you go, you're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel, congratulations." Mr. Garrison

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (05-27-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Dave Chappelle did white face often.

Where is the outrage? Where is the press?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-27-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    Pfffffttttt...............that doesn't count. Maxine Waters wears white woman hair every single day......and that's just fine. These one way streets are disgusting.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (05-27-2020),Brat (05-27-2020),donttread (05-28-2020),East of the Beast (05-27-2020),Lone Gunman (05-27-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    More "Virtue Signaling" in progress...............

Among the left a false confession from Whitey is better than saying I never did or said anything racist in my life.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (05-27-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Pfffffttttt...............that doesn't count. Maxine Waters wears white woman hair every single day......and that's just fine. These one way streets are disgusting.
    Somebody needs to tell them that "cultural appropriation" IS the story of mankind. It's not like regions conquered by Rome got rid of the plumbing when the invaders went home.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Jen (05-28-2020)

Thread Information