User Tag List

Thread: US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks

Australian Researchers See Virus Design Manipulation

Australian Researchers See Virus Design Manipulation

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/21/australian-researchers-see-virus-design-manipulati/
    21 May 2020 ~~ By Bill Gertz
    A forthcoming Australian scientific study concludes that the coronavirus causing the global pandemic contains unique properties suggesting it was manipulated in a Chinese laboratory and was not the result of a natural occurrence.
    Five scientists who conducted the study discovered an unusual ability of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, as the pathogen behind COVID-19 is called, to easily infect humans.
    The scientists said there is no sign so far that the virus can be found in other animals, including bats or the exotic wildlife sold for fresh meat at a market in the Chinese city of Wuhan, where the virus was first identified and where China maintains a major laboratory studying such viruses.
    The preliminary report of the study, which is now being peer-reviewed, is based on computer modeling of the virus’ ability to infect various animals, including humans. It was published May 13 on the Cornell University website arXiv.org, which is used for discussion of pre-publication papers.
    Nikolai Petrovsky, the lead researcher, said his team suspects human manipulation in Wuhan because of the unmatched ability of the virus’ protruding spike to infect human cells.
    The virus’ binding strength for human cells “far exceeds” similar properties for infecting other animals, he said in a statement on the forthcoming report.
    “This, plus the fact that no corresponding virus has been found to exist in nature, leads to the possibility that COVID-19 is a human-created virus,” said Mr. Petrovsky, a professor at the College of Medicine and Public Health at Flinders University in Adelaide, Australia.

Comment:
    Communist Chinese Bio-weapon. All the other excuses are poorly constructed BS. The science is real, the technology is commonplace and the helix doesn’t lie.
    Earlier on a scientific team from India isolated the Chinese genome and pointed out a number of artificial genes inserted within the SARS-2 Covid-19 helix. They were immediately attacked by the entire Big-Pharma financed scientific community.
    Last edited by Wehrwolfen; 05-22-2020 at 03:39 PM. Reason: deleting duplicate

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wehrwolfen For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-22-2020),dinosaur (05-22-2020),jirqoadai (05-22-2020),Lone Gunman (05-22-2020)

50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    Sorry folks, Somehow the title of this posting got bolloxed up.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Was wondering about that. I think you can edit title/subjects in some way IIRC, while the edit option is still open to you.
    "I told you the economy was going to tank under Trump". "Yeah you did. Pre Pandemic". "It was going to tank even without the Pandemic". "Uh-huh. Trumps economy was hitting it out of the park Pre Pandemic." <---My cut and paste time saving signature - for all the doom and gloom predictors who will try to rewrite history.

50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Yes, this was being suggested i nvariosu science mags from early on. Its clearly been modified with 24 extra genes to creat an extra cleavage site, which SPECIFICALLY binds to ACE receptors in human lung tissue.

The way it to works is this: When a virus invades, it triggers a type of defence response from immune cells called Inteferons. the interferons keep the virus at bay until the reinforcements arrive - T Cells, Macrophages etc.

Covid supresses the inteferon, This means it can reproduce unstopped, and when the reinforcements arrive, the virus has relly got going ,so the body has to step up the immune defences, This causes the body t oflodo the area (in the lungs) with another type of immune cell caleld Cytokines, which then arrive in such large numbers they clog up the lungs and stop them absorbing enough oxygen. In effect covid causes the body to attack itself.

The chances of this evolving by accident, as been observed by various scientists, is pretty remote, its far too specific and fine tuned.

Im fairly convinced it was a bioweapon in the making, but the chinese fucked it up and their crap bio security let it escape before it was ready.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-22-2020)

death rides a pale horse Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks
    i know when i caught mine. the exact day. the guy was 9 or 10 feet away. my GD father. they went out one more time before dropping her off for the week. my sinus was dry, until a half hour after he left with her again. if i was sitting up i wasnt that bad off. once i reclined or laid down, i was fucked until i emptied my lungs. five whole weeks of that. i never swallowed my draining gunk that oozed down my throat, but apparently it slid down anyway. it was trying to keep my feverish brain cooled off. you can say its lab produced, but Cambodia had beaten it off with only 122 infected and no deaths. and that was after a entire cruiseship offloaded there after being turned down by everyone else. if you lived in dead piled body land, or were living in dead piled body land, the mites from the critters were all over your body making you sort of immune to it.
    Last edited by jirqoadai; 05-22-2020 at 04:20 PM.
    sic semper tyrannis

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-22-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    I remain convinced this was a weaponized virus by the Chinese at the level 4 lab in Wuhan.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-22-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    I remain convinced this was a weaponized virus by the Chinese at the level 4 lab in Wuhan.
    Yep 100%. But it wasnt quite ready cos they didnt have and antidote for thier own people ready. It escaped by accident cos the labs biosecurity was a heap of shite.

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    Oh stop.

There is NO evidence for that.

Not even one single solitary shred.

Just stop, will ya?

Stop scaring the kids.

The damn news media does a good enough job of that.

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    Yes, this was being suggested i nvariosu science mags from early on. Its clearly been modified with 24 extra genes to creat an extra cleavage site, which SPECIFICALLY binds to ACE receptors in human lung tissue.

The way it to works is this: When a virus invades, it triggers a type of defence response from immune cells called Inteferons. the interferons keep the virus at bay until the reinforcements arrive - T Cells, Macrophages etc.

Covid supresses the inteferon, This means it can reproduce unstopped, and when the reinforcements arrive, the virus has relly got going ,so the body has to step up the immune defences, This causes the body t oflodo the area (in the lungs) with another type of immune cell caleld Cytokines, which then arrive in such large numbers they clog up the lungs and stop them absorbing enough oxygen. In effect covid causes the body to attack itself.

The chances of this evolving by accident, as been observed by various scientists, is pretty remote, its far too specific and fine tuned.

Im fairly convinced it was a bioweapon in the making, but the chinese fucked it up and their crap bio security let it escape before it was ready.
    Horseshit.

It has NOT been modified with "24 extra genes".

Will you PLEASE stop regurgitating this bullshit?

I've seen the genomes with my own eyes.

There are NO "extra" genes.

There is ONE substitution, and NO associated markers.

Come on people, get with the program.

Petrovsky from Adelaide is SPECULATING about facts NOT in evidence.

There is NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that Covid is man made.

None.

Zero.

Zip.

Squat.
    Last edited by nonsqtr; 05-23-2020 at 07:34 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Horseshit.

It has NOT been modified with "24 extra genes".
    [BS snipped out] .

Afraid the JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, THE VIROLOGISTS BIBLE, DISAGREES!!!!!!. And ive no doubt they know more about it than you. As for your claims youve seen the genome ,i call out your bullshit. Stop pretending.

"Sequence analysis showed that the animal version of the SARS-CoV contained an extra stretch of 29 bases (22)"

referenced to

22. Guan, Y., B. J. Zheng, Y. Q. He, X. L. Liu, Z. X. Zhuang, C. L. Cheung, S. W. Luo, P. H. Li, L. J. Zhang, Y. J. Guan, K. M. Butt, K. L. Wong, K. W. Chan, W. Lim, K. F. Shortridge, K. Y. Yuen, J. S. M. Peiris, and L. L. M. Poon. Isolation and characterisation of viruses related to the SARS coronavirus from animals in Southern China. Science 302:276-278. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]

from the Journal of Virology

Complete Genomic Sequence of Human Coronavirus OC43: Molecular Clock Analysis Suggests a Relatively Recent Zoonotic Coronavirus Transmission Event

But you carry on cooperating with the Chinese cover up, if it seems to make you happy. its still a free world, for the moment, and everyone is entitled to believe whatever they like. Ive seen and read enough to form a balanced view. Fortunately im no liberal, i dont go round hating people who disagree with me. How about you?
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 05-23-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Thread Information