User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And you think there is going....

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    Well my dear Quark. I've just decided I'm swearing off your post. they are just such a bummer and everything you see is FAIL. I can't let those things get in my way right now. not when we have to be on our toes for the FIGHT we are in to save us and country. I am sorry dear.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within.
    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. . The traitor is the plague."

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    to be a booming economy when the shutdown/lockdown ends?

Think again. Those stimulus checks that everyone is expecting is being taken by the banks to balance the books for all the overdraft loans people are piling up. You see accounts payable are do NOW while accounts receivables are earned in the future. Hence, people are running up overdraft loans to pay their bills now while the checks are future receivables and will go to pay off the overdraft loans. So much for a pent up spending spree.
    Things are probably a lot worse than I imagine them to be. I feel terrible for families that were doing fine only to have the rug yanked out from under them.

I blame the Democrats 100% for this. From every angle that this can be looked at.........it belongs to Democrats.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    to be a booming economy when the shutdown/lockdown ends?

Think again. Those stimulus checks that everyone is expecting is being taken by the banks to balance the books for all the overdraft loans people are piling up. You see accounts payable are do NOW while accounts receivables are earned in the future. Hence, people are running up overdraft loans to pay their bills now while the checks are future receivables and will go to pay off the overdraft loans. So much for a pent up spending spree.
    You're wrong again.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Thread Information