User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rhode Island Police to Hunt Down New Yorkers Seeking Refuge

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion EnderMaster TaggerUser with most referrersArm of Law
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    blue on blue fights. LOLOL

SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:

Thanks
    cheese and crackers!

Awards:

Thanks
    what the hell has happened in the rhode island gene pool.

SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    I get it. Restricting people's movements. Clearly against everything we stand for & our country is founded on. And because of that I have been expecting objections & here one is.

I would point out that our society has limits & has always had limits. For instance you can't stand up in some crowded place & holler FIRE. That's because people might get killed in the panic. So in other words you are responsible for your actions when you do something that clearly endangers someone else.

Freely traveling around spreading this virus could indeed lead to the deaths of others. To me the easiest way to stop that is while your walking around after being told not to, allow people to shoot you & kill you. Easy stuff. Your free to walk around, others are free to kill you. That is much more equal than allowing your freedom to contact others & spread this virus. The only problem that I see with that is that there's a LOT of bodies that could be contaminated to get rid of because people are dumb. So I'm willing to settle for this compromise.
    How are you going to lock down a nation of this size? The only way is through force of arms.
    When the street thugs run out of targets, they will turn to the houses/homes that appear to be well off, or slightly better off than they are.
    Then let the body count stack up.
    As far as burning bodies, it very well may be the only way to handle the remains. There will be no "public" funerals for those that died from this. Mortuaries are going full speed with the extra remains. If you've ever been in a mortuary, you would know that handling the bodies presents its own issues. It sounds barbaric, but until we get a handle on this, expect that no "public" funerals to happen and remains to be cremated and the ashes returned to the family.
    Everything is on its way to somewhere
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Tard Wrangler V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Orange Man 2020

6. The Following User Says Thank You to El Guapo For This Useful Post:

St James (03-30-2020)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Thanks