User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Really Will Go To Heaven?

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Thanks
    As a philosopher here's another thing that has always bugged me.

Why would a supernatural deity create natural hominid primates living in the natural world under natural law and then say if these natural hominid primates follow their natural instincts in this natural world created by this supernatural deity the hominid primates have sinned and are going to Hell.

The only way to Heaven is for natural hominid primates to follow supernatural law for which the natural hominid primates are poorly equip to do.

If a third of the supposed supernatural angels could not do it what makes this supernatural deity/creator think his created natural hominid primates could do it.

Answer why and the follow up why not. Anybody that can answer those questions which have baffled theologians and philosophers for ages is smartest person on the planet.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post

Why would a supernatural deity create natural hominid primates living in the natural world under natural law and then say if these natural hominid primates follow their natural instincts in this natural world created by this supernatural deity the hominid primates have sinned and are going to Hell.

The only way to Heaven is for natural hominid primates to follow supernatural law for which the natural hominid primates are poorly equip to do.

If a third of the supposed supernatural angels could not do it what makes this supernatural deity/creator think his created natural hominid primates could do it.

Answer why and the follow up why not. Anybody that can answer those questions which have baffled theologians and philosophers for ages is smartest person on the planet.
    I think theologians have parameters, generally...while philosophers do not. Honestly, even that statement is open to conjecture and debate. Philosophers could arguably have science as a parameter, or, theologians could have the same shared, but limited parameter of science (as just one example).

I'll take a stab at it...right after you.
    "I told you the economy was going to tank under Trump". "Yeah you did. Pre Pandemic". "It was going to tank even without the Pandemic". "Uh-huh. Trumps economy was hitting it out of the park Pre Pandemic." <---My cut and paste time saving signature - for all the doom and gloom predictors who will try to rewrite history.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Quark (03-27-2020)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks

It is a process to learn. Faith or let me use another word.....since faith brings to mind "mystical" connotations. TRUST is the very tool that we are equipped with along with love & hope. And not love in the sense of emotion. Most American "love" is more akin to lust than love.

We had been hardwired with what we needed initially but were hacked out of that pre-programming.

So now we have to be re-programmed by our own choice. And we can't do that apart from the master reprogrammer.....Jesus. But that is our choice. Do we stay with our corrupted virus ridden programming whereby satan is the hacker asking for ransomware that we can't pay or do we choose to let the reprogrammer upload His virus cleaners, His Word, His Name, Holy Spirit & then once we die be rebooted into a new & virus immune computer?
    Last edited by Knightkore; 03-27-2020 at 01:27 PM.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." - Miss Clara

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"So there you go, you're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel, congratulations." Mr. Garrison

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    I think theologians have parameters, generally...while philosophers do not. Honestly, even that statement is open to conjecture and debate. Philosophers could arguably have science as a parameter, or, theologians could have the same shared, but limited parameter of science (as just one example).

I'll take a stab at it...right after you.
    I'll admit I'm not smart enough to answer the questions of why and why not on that. One of the reasons I came to the personal conclusion that there lacks any real evidence for a deity, heaven, or hell. It makes no sense to me for a deity to set standards so high that few if anyone can ever reach those standards than condemn everyone to eternal damnation whatever that is for failure to reach those standards.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    It is a process to learn. Faith or let me use another word.....since faith brings to mind "mystical" connotations. TRUST is the very tool that we are equipped with along with love & hope. And not love in the sense of emotion. Most American "love" is more akin to lust than love.

We had been hardwired with what we needed initially but were hacked out of that pre-programming.

So now we have to be re-programmed by our own choice. And we can't do that apart from the master reprogrammer.....Jesus. But that is our choice. Do we stay with our corrupted virus ridden programming whereby satan is the hacker asking for ransomware that we can't pay or do we choose to let the reprogrammer upload His virus cleaners, His Word, His Name, Holy Spirit & then once we die be rebooted into a new & virus immune computer?
    But how do you know who is the good guy and who is the bad guy?

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks

It isn't exactly like satan heals & loves. How do we know that Hillary is the bad guy & Trump isn't?

How do we know that Sanders & Biden are the bad guys or the leftist media are the bad guys/

Not ONLY by what they say but what they do.

And just like the Democrats are doing now.....they created this fear & panic situation whereby we needed some kind monetary & otherwise package from Congress but they will use it all to still accuse President Trump & his supporters lay it out as our fault.

That is satan in a nutshell. He tempts us, we choose his deception {because like the Democrats we like to be lied to.....cons or conspiracy theories are easier to believe somehow} and we mess up but the very one that lead us astray accuses us.

Exactly like the Democrats.

So now you know WHO the bad guy is.

Who would be the good guy? The one trying to protect you or deliver you from bad guy. Like how President Trump is doing.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." - Miss Clara

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"So there you go, you're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel, congratulations." Mr. Garrison

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group

Thanks

So, given the question... "Why would a supernatural deity create natural hominid primates living in the natural world under natural law and then say if these natural hominid primates follow their natural instincts in this natural world created by this supernatural deity the hominid primates have sinned and are going to Hell?" the response and follow up have your reply to the question, above.
    "I told you the economy was going to tank under Trump". "Yeah you did. Pre Pandemic". "It was going to tank even without the Pandemic". "Uh-huh. Trumps economy was hitting it out of the park Pre Pandemic." <---My cut and paste time saving signature - for all the doom and gloom predictors who will try to rewrite history.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (03-27-2020)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    That's simple for us humans. The guy with the big ears is always the bad guy.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (03-27-2020),Quark (03-27-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    That's simple for us humans. The guy with the big ears is always the bad guy.

So true. So true.

Thanks
    It isn't exactly like satan heals & loves. How do we know that Hillary is the bad guy & Trump isn't?

How do we know that Sanders & Biden are the bad guys or the leftist media are the bad guys/

Not ONLY by what they say but what they do.

And just like the Democrats are doing now.....they created this fear & panic situation whereby we needed some kind monetary & otherwise package from Congress but they will use it all to still accuse President Trump & his supporters lay it out as our fault.

That is satan in a nutshell. He tempts us, we choose his deception {because like the Democrats we like to be lied to.....cons or conspiracy theories are easier to believe somehow} and we mess up but the very one that lead us astray accuses us.

Exactly like the Democrats.

So now you know WHO the bad guy is.

Who would be the good guy? The one trying to protect you or deliver you from bad guy. Like how President Trump is doing.
    What you've expressing is an opinion. There are others who have an opinion they think is just as valid as yours.

We still don't know who the good guy is or the bad guy is.

Thread Information