User Tag List

Thread: Blame China...

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks

Blame China...

We need to default on the Chinese investments. They caused "all this". With our military now pumped back up to where it belongs...we may well need to use it. I see war with the PRC on the horizon. From the inside, their 1.35B will seize the opportunity to revolt.......
    Good journey, Rickity!

death rides a pale horse Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    1.35? you jest. with the known deathrate now at .0925 in a country that tries to halt its spread, the same month it apears, the kungflulanders prolly had 650 million capable of infection. so halve that for it being a " good day " and triple the deathrate for the slowness of the response time..............your 1.35 has now become 1.26. you might wanna see how the US is in lockdown. the kungfluers have been in lockdown now for a solid month. care to speculate if it has spread to their rats in their ricefields?
    sic semper tyrannis

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    We need to default on the Chinese investments. They caused "all this". With our military now pumped back up to where it belongs...we may well need to use it. I see war with the PRC on the horizon. From the inside, their 1.35B will seize the opportunity to revolt.......
    I've wondered the same thing myself. It may be time to assess, and then do a lot of things, inclusive of what China owns in our nations, and in particular as a starting point...the media.
    "I told you the economy was going to tank under Trump". "Yeah you did. Pre Pandemic". "It was going to tank even without the Pandemic". "Uh-huh. Trumps economy was hitting it out of the park Pre Pandemic." <---My cut and paste time saving signature - for all the doom and gloom predictors who will try to rewrite history.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    I've wondered the same thing myself. It may be time to assess, and then do a lot of things, inclusive of what China owns in our nations, and in particular as a starting point...the media.
    All the gold in the possession of the American government under Manhattan and at Fort Knox, is pledged as collateral against the national debt.
    Any default on that debt could set off a total default of our national debt, and the first thing that would be eliminated automatically would be Social Security. Would end overnight. China isn't a nation bent on military conquest - they are hemmed in on all sides by countries that hate them. In any confrontation - South Korea; USSR (has fought the PRC twice to a tie on border skirmishes); Pakistan, India (they have fought three border skirmishes with the PRC), Japan, Indonesia; Phillippines - all natural enemies of the PRC. The purpose of the huge Chinese Army is to ensure that their huge population does not revolt against the Chinese government. They don't have the navy to transport troops into battle.

China is a player in trade - not military operations. They can accomplish many of their goals by becoming any countries trading partner and have a tremendous impact on their customer's economy, as they have on ours. Eventually, they will annex the island of Formosa peacefully, it happens to be theirs anyways, and can set up trade with India and Japan easily. They are willing to wait 50-years if necessary to accomplish this. America is their biggest customer and consumer - they would never jeopardize their relationship with us - they might manipulate it to their advantage, but only if our stupid politicians let them-as they have for over 30-years until Trump. For America to be free of Chinese influence, we have to understand that our consumerism of cheap foreign goods from China must be curtailed, by us. It would never come top military action.

Stan

Thread Information