User Tag List

Thread: And then there were Biden and Hillary (Obama) ... A Game Plan.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks

And then there were Biden and Hillary (Obama) ... A Game Plan.

I have a suggestion:
    Between now and the election, whenever you come across truths and facts as reported about Hillary or Obama, even if they're minor, not interesting or don't really seem to deserve repeating (which is admittedly about everything they say and do), or that are new but don't seem worth posting, you just keep them in a file. Save them up, especially the youtube clips that are easy to grasp and don't require a lot of intellectual investment.

I don't know about you, but I am surprised at how often I come across news items about these people that seem minor or inconsequential that I don't save for posting, but then later find out that they are relevant pieces of information that should be made more broadly known -- except that I can't find them again. It happens to me a lot.

Then during the last month or two before the election, post them and repost them on boards you frequent, and also send them out to everyone you know who is interested in reading this genre of true crime stories (re democrats), especially if they are liberals.

I think it might help kill this monster before it can get anywhere near election day.

This message will self-destruct in 15 seconds ...

... Other ideas welcome.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (03-18-2020)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion EnderMaster TaggerUser with most referrersArm of Law
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    that same thing happens to me A LOT. Sometimes i see something and say..oh that is nothing...and then in 24 hours i see that it was very important. Rather than keeping a file though....why not just post it here quickly. and we'll keep a running tab.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (03-18-2020)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    For example, the clips exposing Hillary's health are timeless, especially 5 years down the road of mental decline. It wouldn't hurt to repost them for review. Could even save the country.

But wait until October, I think, so they will be fresh in mind on election day.
    Last edited by Lummy; 03-18-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    that same thing happens to me A LOT. Sometimes i see something and say..oh that is nothing...and then in 24 hours i see that it was very important. Rather than keeping a file though....why not just post it here quickly. and we'll keep a running tab.
    Sure! Or repost them. It is apparent to me that people forget about the misdeeds of democrats very quickly. If you send out a barrage the last week of October, say, they are more likely to be recalled on election day. Up to you, of course.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion EnderMaster TaggerUser with most referrersArm of Law
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    a long time ago at another board this woman said that repubs were never held to account for their corruption. I told her that the dems far outweighed the repugs doings. And i started posting both.. I was right. she never put another post in that topic. It was all lost when that board closed. darnit.

Thread Information