User Tag List

Thread: Corona Virus saving lives

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks

Corona Virus saving lives

Worldwide everyone is washing their hands a lot more. Masks are being worn everywhere. People are cautious of what they touch, and then cautious of touching their face.

People are staying home. Some being told to, some just doing it. Some events are being cancelled. People control their coughs and sneezes much better.

So...statistically - there should be a fairly significant decrease, globally, of regular flu deaths every year.

Corona Virus is saving lives.
    "I told you the economy was going to tank under Trump". "Yeah you did. Pre Pandemic". "It was going to tank even without the Pandemic". "Uh-huh. Trumps economy was hitting it out of the park Pre Pandemic." <---My cut and paste time saving signature - for all the doom and gloom predictors who will try to rewrite history.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (03-10-2020),Hillofbeans (04-09-2020),Jen (03-10-2020),Old Ridge Runner (04-09-2020),Red Lily (03-11-2020),Rutabaga (03-26-2020)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    I think it's good that people are doing all of those things. It is especially good to control your coughs and sneezes for many reasons.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (03-10-2020),Old Ridge Runner (04-09-2020)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I think it's good that people are doing all of those things. It is especially good to control your coughs and sneezes for many reasons.

So far (and the day is young) I have infected 11 people so far with this factual conclusion. One was from China, and we had a decent discussion about Communist China, how they are more capable to deal with this than North America etc. Several business men, several students, a couple of general everyday standing in line at the same time as me people at Tim Hortons. A builder and his partner and their engineer...
    "I told you the economy was going to tank under Trump". "Yeah you did. Pre Pandemic". "It was going to tank even without the Pandemic". "Uh-huh. Trumps economy was hitting it out of the park Pre Pandemic." <---My cut and paste time saving signature - for all the doom and gloom predictors who will try to rewrite history.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Jen (03-10-2020),Old Ridge Runner (04-09-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Worldwide everyone is washing their hands a lot more. Masks are being worn everywhere. People are cautious of what they touch, and then cautious of touching their face.

People are staying home. Some being told to, some just doing it. Some events are being cancelled. People control their coughs and sneezes much better.

So...statistically - there should be a fairly significant decrease, globally, of regular flu deaths every year.

Corona Virus is saving lives.
    Interesting!
    Can't we all just get along!

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by msc View Post
    Interesting!
    Thanks @msc

I expanded on it during the day finishing out the logical reasoning. Every nation now is getting better prepared because of this fake pandemic, so, brushing off their systems and working out the bugs, practicing, developing things...so, when the big one does it, all nations will be better prepared.

And coronavirus will be saving more lives.

I infected about 60 people yesterday. /lulz

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    It'll save a lot more lives as people begin to support removing China from our business dealings. Globalism died from the Chinese virus. How fitting.
    "Never let a crisis go to waste" -Rahm Emanuel, Clinton operative

FREEDOM takes NO

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (04-09-2020),jirqoadai (03-26-2020),Old Ridge Runner (04-09-2020)

Post Review / PM Disabled Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    i hope you are correct Trinnity. but i kinda doubt it. too much has been plunked down in china to ditch it all.

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Just an addition to my OP observations a month ago, and a kind of fun one as far as interesting ramifications to those on the left I like to mind fluck with.

Leftists/Liberals/Progs have wrung their grimy little hands for the last couple of decades, about how these wrinkled old, backward traditionalist Conservatives are all going to die off soon - and we will finally be rid of them, and can move on "progressing".

Huh. Regarding my OP, and currently how much of the MSM is pointing out the same thing...it set my mind to thinking. All of us old wrinkled backward traditionalist Conservatives - are going to be staying alive in greater numbers now.

If 60,000 older folks die every year to the flu in America...and a large percentage of old and/or elderly people are Conservative (as our enemies vehemently and repeatedly espouse) then our voting numbers will carry on longer.

I think there should a national campaign to carry on with everyone washing their hands routinely, control your coughing/sneezing, keep a healthy distance when possible, sanitize your work stations etc.

Maybe give it name. Like an a acronym or something. Hmmm.

Surviving Conservativism Age Ratio...cuz it will leave a mark. /snicker

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Montana (04-09-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Sorry, but I've not changed a one of my habits. Of course I've always been considerate about coughing or sneezing, but being TOO clean can set you up for being incapable of thwarting the smallest of infections, has always been my belief.

My poor sister. Her live-in b.f. is seriously OCD, and has been doing the shopping. He leaves all packages at the steps, then washes them all with Lysol, before bringing them into the house. She had to STOP him from spraying the MEAT w/Lysol.
    He's gonna kill her, yet.
    This message has been hidden because CNN is on your ignore list.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

Thread Information